White People Need to Stop Doing Weird Stuff

There was this large tree nearby the first place I ever lived, and I used to climb it all the time as a child because it led to the rooftops, where I used to hang out and conduct my first rituals lol. When the tree was destroyed I cried...

I freakin' loved that tree​

Last edited:
There was this large tree nearby the first place I ever lived, and I used to climb it all the time as a child because it led to the rooftops, where I used to hang out and conduct my first rituals lol. When the tree was destroyed I cried...

Yeah but you had an emotional connection to that tree. This is just some random tree in the woods these people are crying over.

Why do white people put their kids on leashes?

tumblr_mbhrq0ZMst1qf0u3po1_500.jpg

children_02.jpg

Yeah but you had an emotional connection to that tree. This is just some random tree in the woods these people are crying over.

Man if I could go back and name that tree I would call it Axis Mundi...

But yeah, the people trippin' out in that video are behaving rather strangely. I did like that one chick's scream at the end though, it was pretty brutal lol​

Last edited:

Just so you know, im the one who cut your tree down.

Forum List

Back