Are you still undecided on who you'll vote for? If so, remember that a vote for Bloomberg is a vote

I've listened to liberals on the impeachment debate. Part of me, my female left brain side she, actually wants to hear more about this "Abuse of power" thing. My more practical male right brain says wait a gorsh darn minute. Lets listen to the opposition.Trump should never have been elected, He violates every standard of presidential decorum . Put the two together, I stand by Trump, I despise the Democrats that much.

Trump is more closely aligned with We The People of the Geographical United States of America because it is We who elected him. The left coasts, the MSM and Hollywood no longer decide what's 'best' for US.
But the Right was the same as the Left prior to Trump.

I'd sooner vote for my shoestrings
Did you name them ? I'l do a write in !

Yeah, they're lefty and righty, so obviously I'll just be voting for the one.
I wear Crocks
maxresdefault.jpg
He-he!

I've listened to liberals on the impeachment debate. Part of me, my female left brain side she, actually wants to hear more about this "Abuse of power" thing. My more practical male right brain says wait a gorsh darn minute. Lets listen to the opposition.Trump should never have been elected, He violates every standard of presidential decorum . Put the two together, I stand by Trump, I despise the Democrats that much.

Trump is more closely aligned with We The People of the Geographical United States of America because it is We who elected him. The left coasts, the MSM and Hollywood no longer decide what's 'best' for US.
Trump used to be a Democrat, once upon a time. Friend of the Clinton's even. I am bemused here: Define, without putting too much of a fine point on it, what the hell "abuse of power" means? Kennedy for instance. Bay of pigs. Then say FDR and the Japanese internment camps...way worse than anything Trump has ever done. Both where democrats, neither where impeached..I digress a little, and I still like chocolate.

Trump used to be a Democrat, once upon a time. Friend of the Clinton's even. I am bemused here: Define, without putting too much of a fine point on it, what the hell "abuse of power" means? Kennedy for instance. Bay of pigs. Then say FDR and the Japanese internment camps...way worse than anything Trump has done. Both democrats neither where impeached...i digress a little, and I still like chocolate.
There are probably hundreds of actions that limit what a politician can do.
Politicians violate those laws all the time.
Trump is not owned so he must go.

for Dems!

Use deductive reasoning, and think about how if you vote for Bloomberg then that's a vote which should have went to Trump ---if you hate how the Dems are lowdown conniving within deceit. Plus they're giving the country away, exclusively, to immigrants and to our LGBT brethren. So you might be unaware that you would be using your intelligent brain to help Trump lose, to treasonists, if you plan to vote for Bloomberg.

You didn't buy the impeachment hoax, today, so don't buy it on Election Day in November 2020 as well.

Before I read you post, I wasn’t going to vote for Bloomberg, but now I think I will. Tell me in your own words why I shouldn’t vote for Bloomberg. I saw an ad that said Bloomberg would fight for safety, a better education system, the environment and a better healthcare system. That all sounds pretty good to me.

Anybody listen to Bachs concerto #2? No? BTW, Trump will remain in office. And this impeachment stunt is going to backfire. And No I am NOT undecided...

I don't recall the right being the same as the left during Reagan's time. The Democrat-left hated Reagan....They still do.
True, Reagan's infamous open mike gaffe about "outlawing Russia, we begin bombing in five minutes'" that had its run, I saw it scrawled in chalk on and along the Platte River/Cherry creek bike paths back in the day. Trump never inspired such response.

Anybody listen to Bachs concerto #2? No? BTW, Trump will remain in office. And this impeachment stunt is going to backfire. And No I am NOT undecided...

Yes.....Nice tune! Watched (You Tube) Brandenburg Bach Concerto No 2 in F major. I will vote for Trump. :113:

for Dems!

Use deductive reasoning, and think about how if you vote for Bloomberg then that's a vote which should have went to Trump ---if you hate how the Dems are lowdown conniving within deceit. Plus they're giving the country away, exclusively, to immigrants and to our LGBT brethren. So you might be unaware that you would be using your intelligent brain to help Trump lose, to treasonists, if you plan to vote for Bloomberg.

You didn't buy the impeachment hoax, today, so don't buy it on Election Day in November 2020 as well.

Not sure how you're figuring that people who would otherwise vote for Trump will end up voting for Bloomberg as a 3rd pty. Perhaps some, but I would assume most Bloomberg 3rd pty votes would be from people who would otherwise not vote at all, or people who would have voted for a so-called "moderate" democrat like Biden. Don't see a lot of elasticity between Trump and Bloomberg from a typical independent voter's perspective.

Last edited:
Not sure how you're figuring that people who would otherwise vote for Trump will end up voting for Bloomberg as a 3rd pty. Perhaps some, but I would assume most Bloomberg 3rd pty votes would be from people who would otherwise not vote at all, or people who would have voted for a so-called "moderate" democrat like Biden. Don't see a lot of elasticity between Trump and Bloomberg from a typical independent voter's perspective.

Thanks. I can respect that.

Altho I never tried to make that same point you just brought here, whatsoever, as the OP here clearly lays out the exclusive type of voter I am targeting here.

for Dems!

My vote is definitely going to be for.............Tulsi Gabbard! Just kidding, of course I'll be voting for President Donald Trump. Although if I WERE a Democrat, I WOULD vote for Tulsi.
How about you just be an adult and vote for anyone besides Trump?

for Dems!

Before I read you post, I wasn’t going to vote for Bloomberg, but now I think I will. Tell me in your own words why I shouldn’t vote for Bloomberg. I saw an ad that said Bloomberg would fight for safety, a better education system, the environment and a better healthcare system. That all sounds pretty good to me.
MB fired NYC teachers left and right because he hates unions.
He didn’t do anything that Rudy didn’t initiate.

for Dems!

MB fired NYC teachers left and right because he hates unions.
He didn’t do anything that Rudy didn’t initiate.

Rudy didn't initiate a run against Trump.

for Dems!

Think about what you are saying. You want dims to vote for a white male who is a billionaire.

LMAO!!

for Dems!

Think about what you are saying. You want dims to vote for a white male who is a billionaire

Think about what you are saying here;

the potential Dem voter, won't possibly vote for a candidate who publicly hates Donald Trump!

Forum List

Back