Are you seeing the thousands of protestors in Pittsburg calling Trump a fascist?

If didn’t go these same assholes would be out there bitching about how cold and uncaring Trump is towards the victims and the OP would have already started a thread saying the same.

So now you're a mind reader. Tell me more.

Trump has done more for Jewish people than McDonald’s has done for fat people

The right claims black people are too stupid to know who is on their side. You gonna make that claim about Jews too?

Straw man. No one is claiming any particular group is stupid. I will make the factual claim that you’re a special kind of imbecile however

I will give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

Good. You do that, now go home and do your homework on who hates Jews and get back to me, sOn.

Son? I've got old underwear older than you boy.

Poor personal hygiene aside, your side hates Jews. Take ownership

The right claims black people are too stupid to know who is on their side. You gonna make that claim about Jews too?

Straw man. No one is claiming any particular group is stupid. I will make the factual claim that you’re a special kind of imbecile however

Good. You do that, now go home and do your homework on who hates Jews and get back to me, sOn.

I'll let the Jews make that decision.

One protestor held a sign that said, "Your Hate Speech has Consequences." Another sign said, "President Trump: Denounce White Nationalism."
One protestor held a sign that said, "Your Hate Speech has Consequences." Another sign said, "President Trump: Denounce White Nationalism."

So a lot of them are misinformed protestors, therefore he should stay away?

Yep.

That’s big of you. Who was it that recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel again?

Too fucking bad what a bunch of goddamn leftist protesters want.

It's 100% appropriate for the President of the United States to reach out to a community that is in mourning from a tragic event.
Especially since it fits his schedule, keeps him in the news and keeps him from having to cancel a beloved white nationalist rally!!! Bigly!!!

That’s big of you. Who was it that recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel again?

Pandering to TV preachers. Nothing more.

Shrieking anti-Semite doesn't change any facts like Zuckerberg is silencing free-speech (Silencing Right-Wingers) on Facebook, and Larry Page & Sergei Brin are silencing free-speech (Silencing Right-Wingers) on Youtube.

Can you guess who Zuckeberg, Larry Page & Sergei Brin come from religious origins wise?????

Tick tock, tick tock.

Shrieking anti-Semite doesn't change any facts like Zuckerberg is silencing free-speech (Silencing Right-Wingers) on Facebook, and Larry Page & Sergei Brin are silencing free-speech (Silencing Right-Wingers) on Youtube.

Can you guess who Zuckeberg, Larry Page & Sergei Brin come from religious origins?????

Tick tock, tick tock.

The Joos are coming to get you.

So wait! Jews don’t care?

So wait! Jews don’t care?

They don't care enough to want that hateful orange blob in Pittsburgh.

How does the crazy left manage to get things upside down? The Pittsburgh assassin was a freaking democrat. The Obama administration was anti-Semetic from the top down. President Trump is the only President in modern history who has taken on the issue of moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel and the crazy left hates him for it.

Can you guess who Zuckeberg, Larry Page & Sergei Brin come from religious origins wise?????

Tick tock, tick tock.

Can you guess what fucks I give about your lunatic posts????

Tick tick, tick tock

Our Divider-in-Chief is at it again.

Take a bow Repugs.

And you are what if not divisive?
I'm good American.

If by good you mean stupid, then yes, I would have to agree.

You’re not exactly bringing ppl together by calling people who don’t see eye to eye with you Repugs.

What would you call them then?

The adults

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: Wingers...

Forum List

Back