Are you seeing the thousands of protestors in Pittsburg calling Trump a fascist?

One protestor held a sign that said, "Your Hate Speech has Consequences." Another sign said, "President Trump: Denounce White Nationalism."

You know what? I literally do not fucking care anymore. Trump could cure cancer and you leftist shitlords would still bitch. Why don't you condemn the DOZENS of instances of leftist violence over the past few months you flaming hypocrite?

white supremacists murder about 5 per year
....blacks murder about 3000 per year--Obama's fault.......? he never denounced dangerous, jackass black thug criminals
....these protesters are mourning and emotional--they can't think straight
..how come we don't want anyone denouncing blacks?????!!!???? ...5 vs 3000!!!!

One protestor held a sign that said, "Your Hate Speech has Consequences." Another sign said, "President Trump: Denounce White Nationalism."
Hey I'm white. And I believe in nationalism vs globalism.

If being a nationalist is defined as being more concerned for the prosperity and welfare of your own nation than being more concerned for the prosperity of nations all over the globe not of your own, then count me in. I'm a nationalist.

Trump seems to be more concerned with the jobless rate of American citizens rather than the jobless rate of Chinese citizens - Nationalist? Check

Trump seems to be more concerned with security of the American people and border law enforcement than concerned with letting foreign nationals flood over our border for the sake of personal political power like some other political parties do - Nationalist? Check

When someone joins the US military and serves this nation at risk of their own life in many cases, are they serving this nation or foreign nations - Nationalist? Check

Seems like nationalism is a very good thing for this Nation. Anyone disagree?

BTW.. since when did the idea of being a nationalist become a racist thing? Since the communist left decided to employ vocabulary-con to instigate racial division in the United States of America in order to "get out" the black vote?

What would actually do this country some good would be to have more black nationalists > Thank you Kanye West. More power to ya.

The American left (todays Dimocrats) if anything care less about America than other country's.

Too fucking bad what a bunch of goddamn leftist protesters want.

It's 100% appropriate for the President of the United States to reach out to a community that is in mourning from a tragic event.

Trump has no more reason to be in Pittsburgh than Westborough Baptist church does at a soldier's funeral. The grieving people don't want him there. He shouldn't be there.

BULLSHIT !!

Funeral rule #1 If the grieving family doesn't want you there, don't go.

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers of the Tree of Life Synagogue:

“The president of the United States is always welcome,” he said. “I’m a citizen, he’s my president. He is certainly welcome.”

It's 100% appropriate for the President of the United States to reach out to a community that is in mourning from a tragic event.

Especially when members of his own family have been impacted by this atrocity.

Trump has no more reason to be in Pittsburgh than Westborough Baptist church does at a soldier's funeral. The grieving people don't want him there. He shouldn't be there.

BULLSHIT !!

“The president of the United States is always welcome,” he said. “I’m a citizen, he’s my president. He is certainly welcome.”

upload_2018-10-31_7-5-43.png

More than 44K sign open letter to Trump saying he’s not welcome in Pittsburgh

More than 44,000 people have signed an open letter from progressive Jewish leaders saying President Trump is not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following Saturday's shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue that left 11 congregants dead.

Wait a second. You don't seriously believe he cares? He called some Nazi's very fine people.

Bullshit, he was referring to the fact that not everyone there opposing the taking down of confederate statues was a neo-nazi. just as not everyone on the other side was an Antifa thug. There were plenty of normal people there who showed up on both sides of a protest. Of course the Media filled with people like yourself have to twist things.
Show me where Trump said there are some very fine Nazis.... or there are some very fine people who are Nazis.... it's not going to happen, because Trump was never pro nazi in the past. He was never accused of that while he was a New York liberal, so why suddenly in 2016 is he transformed into a Nazi? Why is because he supprised Hillary and became Pres. IF Trump is a Nazi, it is oh so much easier to impeach his ass.... its all politicaly motivated BS by a news media who by and large supports the Democratic party.
Trump defined every one there as part of two groups just with his description of "both sides".

You can't "guess" what he meant. Not when we already know.

But the fact is, it's just a guess that everyone there who had a reason for not wanting the statues torn down was a Nazi.Thats a mis -characterization. Fact is , it was a politically charged environment that was getting lots of people involved and showing up. What Trump said was simply an act of trying to diffuse the situation. The news media took that statement and immediately twisted it around saying he supports Nazis. Nazis and neo-nazis are dogs of the human species, for their ugly outlook on life and their fellow humans.. which is exactly why they are over all shunned by the majority of Americans. The vast majority. It gets real old when your a patriotic American who may not agree with the liberal way every time that you get labled a Nazi. It's disingenuous
If you support a party that is the Haven to Right wing extremist, to Nazis, to the Aryan nation, to white nationalist, and to the alt white, then yes you belong with them.
You can’t be part of the parade and not be part of the parade. It doesn’t work that way.
You are either part of the parade or you aren’t, it’s a binary choice.

Trump arrives in Pittsburgh as synagogue victims mourned, protesters gather

Robert Bowers, 46, is accused of storming into the synagogue yelling "All Jews must die!" and opening fire on members of three congregations holding Sabbath prayer services there.

-----------

They don't want him there. But he went anyway.

Think he will throw them rolls of paper towels?

Those protesters in Pittsburgh are NOT stupid, like the followers of TrumpSatan are stupid.

Those protesters in Pittsburgh KNOW that Trump put the shooter up to the dirty, murderous deed in Pittsburgh.

Why would those protesters want the very scum in their midst that initiated the hate, the bigotry, the nationalism, and the xenophobia that murdered their fellow citizens?

The protesters are TOO SMART for Trump.

When everything bad is caused by Trump, nothing bad is caused by Trump.

You idiots are a lame broken record.

BULLSHIT !!

View attachment 225869
More than 44K sign open letter to Trump saying he’s not welcome in Pittsburgh

More than 44,000 people have signed an open letter from progressive Jewish leaders saying President Trump is not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following Saturday's shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue that left 11 congregants dead.

Come on, we all know any denunciation will immediately be ignored or ridiculed as phony.

And most real Jews know you don't do this crap until after the families sit Shiva.

You know what? I literally do not fucking care anymore. Trump could cure cancer and you leftist shitlords would still bitch. Why don't you condemn the DOZENS of instances of leftist violence over the past few months you flaming hypocrite?
I would be happy if he wasn’t a racist.

Trump arrives in Pittsburgh as synagogue victims mourned, protesters gather

Robert Bowers, 46, is accused of storming into the synagogue yelling "All Jews must die!" and opening fire on members of three congregations holding Sabbath prayer services there.

-----------

They don't want him there. But he went anyway.

Think he will throw them rolls of paper towels?
Trump is such a Fascist Nazi that he supports Israel think about that tard. Bower hated Trump. Synagogue shooter hated Donald Trump and shows what real hatred, anti-Semitism looks like

Politicizing the deaths of innocent victims of a monster and the aftermath. How classy of you and your ilk.

At long last, have you no decency? Apparently not. You don't have a shred of decency or moral restraint.

Politicizing the deaths of innocent victims of a monster and the aftermath. How classy of you and your ilk.

At long last, have you no decency? Apparently not. You don't have a shred of decency or moral restraint.
How many years was it that you people dragged those 4 Benghazi bodies around for political purposes? Who is it that has no decency?

Toobfreak already said it. He's there to console people. So, what's up with Pennsylvania's mental health system, hmm???

Do they have an open State Mental Hospital, er what?

Forum List

Back