Are you seeing the thousands of protestors in Pittsburg calling Trump a fascist?

Too fucking bad what a bunch of goddamn leftist protesters want.

It's 100% appropriate for the President of the United States to reach out to a community that is in mourning from a tragic event.
I've never in my life seeing someone as hated as trump, people dont want him in the funeral. Weddings, vigils wooooooow. You have to be close to the devils level to be rejected in tragedies like that.

Trump has done more for Jewish people than McDonald’s has done for fat people

The right claims black people are too stupid to know who is on their side. You gonna make that claim about Jews too?

Straw man. No one is claiming any particular group is stupid. I will make the factual claim that you’re a special kind of imbecile however

They aren't protesting because they don't want me there.

If they knew you, I’m sure they would be
You think Trump doesn't lie too, so your judgment isn't very good.

Link to me every saying that and I’ll give you a thousand dollars

I would never take half your yearly income.

I know you wouldn’t, but what does that have to do with a measly thousand dollars? I piss a thousand dollars

I guess Trump's fetish for golden showers boosted your business. Good for you.

Too fucking bad what a bunch of goddamn leftist protesters want.

It's 100% appropriate for the President of the United States to reach out to a community that is in mourning from a tragic event.
I've never in my life seeing someone as hated as trump, people dont want him in the funeral. Weddings, vigils wooooooow. You have to be close to the devils level to be rejected in tragedies like that.

Ohhh!
Such drama..

One protestor held a sign that said, "Your Hate Speech has Consequences." Another sign said, "President Trump: Denounce White Nationalism."
One protestor held a sign that said, "Your Hate Speech has Consequences." Another sign said, "President Trump: Denounce White Nationalism."

So a lot of them are misinformed protestors, therefore he should stay away?

The right claims black people are too stupid to know who is on their side. You gonna make that claim about Jews too?

Straw man. No one is claiming any particular group is stupid. I will make the factual claim that you’re a special kind of imbecile however

I will give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

Good. You do that, now go home and do your homework on who hates Jews and get back to me, sOn.

If didn’t go these same assholes would be out there bitching about how cold and uncaring Trump is towards the victims and the OP would have already started a thread saying the same.

Good. You do that, now go home and do your homework on who hates Jews and get back to me, sOn.

Son? I've got old underwear older than you boy.

Forum List

Back