ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HELL YES!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • I'm a communist and hate football. aka Loser.............

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm EUROTRASH......and think Football is kicking a round ball around............aka another Loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We had this Full Back...........about 5 foot 4 inches.......and was a square brick wall..............I'd hit this guy at full speed and swear I'd ran into my house..........

Look at the little birdies..................LOL

:uhoh3:
Yea me and bick would tackle our running back and pick on him in practice but I'll be honest he put me on my ass a few times.

You get the stinger and feel like you were paralyzed for 10 seconds. I didn't like playing football. Too violent. I went into wrestling instead.

Well, next weekend should be pretty exciting. An away game for the Pats against the Bills. The Bills looked pretty good too. It should be an exciting game. :D
I'll be rooting against ne of course. No one but ne fans want to see them win again. I don't even hate ne and I hate the cowboys but I'd rather see Dallas win than to have ne win again.

But I was rooting for ne against Seattle for the same reason. Didn't want to see the seahawks go back to back.

Lions wish they could go to one Superbowl bradys been to 7? Fuck that Chris. No more. NE needs to learn how to share.

Well, next weekend should be pretty exciting. An away game for the Pats against the Bills. The Bills looked pretty good too. It should be an exciting game. :D
I'll be rooting against ne of course. No one but ne fans want to see them win again. I don't even hate ne and I hate the cowboys but I'd rather see Dallas win than to have ne win again.

But I was rooting for ne against Seattle for the same reason. Didn't want to see the seahawks go back to back.

Lions wish they could go to one Superbowl bradys been to 7? Fuck that Chris. No more. NE needs to learn how to share.

I suppose it was you that texted Carroll with that stupid pass play. :lol:

Didn't he make a dumb call this year week one? He tried an onside kick in ot? Then he said it was a miskick? I bet when he tries those and fails its like putting $100 on black in roulette and seeing red come up.

Didn't he make a dumb call this year week one? He tried an onside kick in ot? Then he said it was a miskick? I bet when he tries those and fails its like putting $100 on black in roulette and seeing red come up.

One thing that sets Carroll apart from most NFL coaches is his willingness to just throw caution to the wind and take chances. He hedges his "bets" by assembling arguably the best athletes in the game to tilt the odds in his favor. I'm not sure why he doesn't just tell his critics to GFTS when his gambles fail. He doesn't need to make excuses. His successes FAR outweigh his failures. He has a young QB, Russell Wilson, that nobody wanted to draft that has won more games than any QB in his first three years in the league. THAT is something that sets him apart from EVERY coach that is or has ever been in professional football. Yet he acts almost hurt and gets defensive when things don't go his way. It's comical to me to see him twist in the wind by choice. He really does wear his heart on his sleeve. He wants so badly not to just win but satisfy the insatiable fans that have become expectant of his success. He is well aware that the media has been looking for a crack in his armor since that nasty business in Southern Cal. He has this newly found aura of "goodness" and enlightenment that draws a certain kind of player into his web of dreams and expectations. In short he is operating a "cult" disguised as an NFL football franchise. :lol: He is the "wizard" of OZ pulling the strings with his able assistant John Schneider constantly finding the gold in the unwanted players frequently not even drafted. He is the last refuge of lost dreams. He has turned many of these ruffians that couldn't fit or make it on other teams into elite players at their positions.

Fortunately us Detroit fans aren't surprised anymore. We expect to blow it.

Redskins fans wxpect it too. I just don't find it acceptable.

I can give you the exact dare of the Redskins last meaningful win..... January 26, 1992. That's almost 24 years ago. A quarter century of utter failure.

Maybe you should grow up and stop throwing little baby temper tantrums?

Not going to happen when we're talking about things as important as sports. Especially the Redskins and Boston Bruins

Besides, why would I kisten to a woman on the topics of Sports or proper emotional reactions to things?.

Maybe you should grow up and stop throwing little baby temper tantrums?

Not going to happen when we're talking about things as important as sports. Especially the Redskins and Boston Bruins

Besides, why would I kisten to a woman on the topics of Sports or proper emotional reactions to things?.

Obviously, you are more emotional than MOST women. Lol. Like a little whiny baby who doesn't get his way.

Waaa, my team lost. I'm going to throw and break things now. Lol. What a dork.

.Waaa, my team lost. I'm going to throw and break things now. Lol. What a dork.

Trust me, that's not the only time it happens. You don't want to be around me when I'm angry or things don't go my way.

As a rather famous Doctor Banner is prone to saying..... "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Though breaking things is probably better than what the alternate option is..... I grew up a Boston Red Sox fan. To this day, I still want to punch Bill Buckner, John McNamara and Bob Stanley in the mouth over the last inning of Game 6 of the 1986 World Series.

.Waaa, my team lost. I'm going to throw and break things now. Lol. What a dork.

Trust me, that's not the only time it happens. You don't want to be around me when I'm angry or things don't go my way.

As a rather famous Doctor Banner is prone to saying..... "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Though breaking things is probably better than what the alternate option is..... I grew up a Boston Red Sox fan. To this day, I still want to punch Bill Buckner, John McNamara and Bob Stanley in the mouth over the last inning of Game 6 of the 1986 World Series.

Oh shut up. You are just another in a long line of retards around here. You aren't cool. You aren't intimidating. You're just another insane douchebag.

Oh shut up. You are just another in a long line of retards around here. You aren't cool. You aren't intimidating. You're just another insane douchebag.

Never intended to be cool or intimidating, just honest.

My wife generally won't watch sports with me because she knows that even if my twam wins, sonething is still likely to fet thrown at some point during the game abd my volume goes up to about 13 every time my team screws up.

Never intended to be cool or intimidating, just honest.

My wife generally won't watch sports with me because she knows that even if my twam wins, sonething is still likely to fet thrown at some point during the game abd my volume goes up to about 13 every time my team screws up.

Sounds like you need to grow up.

Anathema had best lock himself into a rubber room with his TV behind unbreakable glass, because the St. Louis Rams are coming to pound the Washington Redskins into the ground again.
StLouisRams1-128x128.gif
VS
redskins-logo.jpg

yep he is STILL on the take just as he was in the superbowl.

I'm ready to see two games on Saturday. I can't wait to see my Crimson Tide destroy Ole Miss (Vengence is mine sayeth Nick). And I want to see LSU destroy the aubbies. I'm still laughing that they were picked to win the SEC West all because of a new defensive coordinator. Auburn is the only team in NCAA history to win and drop 12 places in the AP poll.

I'm ready to see two games on Saturday. I can't wait to see my Crimson Tide destroy Ole Miss (Vengence is mine sayeth Nick). And I want to see LSU destroy the aubbies. I'm still laughing that they were picked to win the SEC West all because of a new defensive coordinator. Auburn is the only team in NCAA history to win and drop 12 places in the AP poll.
Ain't gonna happen, the Tide will go down....

Funny what babies some men are. Oh, boo-hoo-hoo, things didn't go the way I wanted them to or thought they would, so I'm going to take my ball and go home! :boohoo: Poor babies. Poor widdo baby boys. :crybaby:

You know when I get pissed off at games snd beeak shit (like I did on Sunday) I go out of my way to make sure it's things, not people that pay the price. If I were around you on game day I might have to make an exception.

Are you actually threatening violence?? Good Lord, some of you people really need therapy. I am being totally serious.

He is beyond therapy. He needs long-term, involuntary confinement in a straitjacket, in a padded cell with the door welded closed, in the highest-security wing of a maximum-security nut house.

Alternately, a prefrontal would probably work.

Forum List

Back