ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HELL YES!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • I'm a communist and hate football. aka Loser.............

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm EUROTRASH......and think Football is kicking a round ball around............aka another Loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have totally given up on the NFL. I truly think you have to be at least kind of sociopathic to enjoy it at this point.

Without football, this country might have had a revolution already. Football will probably delay it another 10-20 years........

I'm ready to watch the Seahawks kick some NFL ass.

Any Seahags positive post should come with an asteriked disclaimer (*)................

........* we have an E-Z schedule this year..........

Should make the playoffs, unless the O-Line is so weak, that wunderkind Wilson has to run for his life and gets injured by mid-season.

OHIO-STATE-BUCKEYES_wallpaper-ohio-state-football-23337433-1024-768.png

versus
vt-logo.jpg

Any Seahags positive post should come with an asteriked disclaimer (*)................

Should make the playoffs, unless the O-Line is so weak, that wunderkind Wilson has to run for his life and gets injured by mid-season.

Wilson is under strict orders to avoid contact. He doesn't want to end up like RobbyThree G's.

Game #1
The Rams have one of the better D-lines in the NFL. They are tricky fuckers with the fake punts and such.

Game #2
At Green Bay. Against arguably the best QB in the NFL. Sure they lost their #1 receiver but GB has weapons across the board.

E-Z? The Hawks could play great football and still be 0 and 2 right out of the gate.

NOW if the Seahawks win both of these opening contests we could have a very good season.

I have totally given up on the NFL. I truly think you have to be at least kind of sociopathic to enjoy it at this point.

well you at least got to not care about how corrupt it is thats for sure and how a certain team gets special treatment despite scandal after scandal.

I'll still watch just to look at the chargers cool looking uniforms only but i sure wont get into this whole winning losing thing anymore after last year.

yeah just like Belicheat and Brady should have a * next to their name.lol

migrant workers are probably more susceptible to skin cancer being out in the sun all day long. I'll still eat salad. I'll eat fruit. Not with the passion I follow my Seahawks but I will enjoy my produce.

Wilson is under strict orders to avoid contact. He doesn't want to end up like RobbyThree G's.
RGIII...Rex Grossman III

RGIII...Rex Grossman III

That was Gross...Man..

Game #1
The Rams have one of the better D-lines in the NFL. They are tricky fuckers with the fake punts and such.

Game #2
At Green Bay. Against arguably the best QB in the NFL. Sure they lost their #1 receiver but GB has weapons across the board.

E-Z? The Hawks could play great football and still be 0 and 2 right out of the gate.

NOW if the Seahawks win both of these opening contests we could have a very good season.

RGIII...Rex Grossman III

That was Gross...Man..
He taught RGIII everything he knew about NFL football...over lunch.

I think my Bears play you guys in week 3 is it? Uggh.

Game #1

Game #2

RGIII...Rex Grossman III

That was Gross...Man..
He taught RGIII everything he knew about NFL football...over lunch.

I think my Bears play you guys in week 3 is it? Uggh.

Lions and Packers and Bears OH NO!!

Ya and Da Bears game is in Seattle. Yikes! In the last two seasons we are something like a bizzilion and two at home .. or is it one ... and two NFC title runs. Good luck with that.

Oh where oh where has our little dog gone?

Our bad dog Kam Chancellor appears to be AWOL and may not show up at all this season. Never U mind. It won't affect the outcome of OUR game.

Forum List

Back