ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HELL YES!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • I'm a communist and hate football. aka Loser.............

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm EUROTRASH......and think Football is kicking a round ball around............aka another Loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I WAS until my Redskins went out and GAVE the Miami Dolphins a win this afternoon. On the positive side my Sundays will now be less busy for the next five months.

Funny what babies some men are. Oh, boo-hoo-hoo, things didn't go the way I wanted them to or thought they would, so I'm going to take my ball and go home! :boohoo: Poor babies. Poor widdo baby boys. :crybaby:

Funny what babies some men are. Oh, boo-hoo-hoo, things didn't go the way I wanted them to or thought they would, so I'm going to take my ball and go home! :boohoo: Poor babies. Poor widdo baby boys. :crybaby:

You know when I get pissed off at games snd beeak shit (like I did on Sunday) I go out of my way to make sure it's things, not people that pay the price. If I were around you on game day I might have to make an exception.

You know when I get pissed off at games snd beeak shit (like I did on Sunday) I go out of my way to make sure it's things, not people that pay the price. If I were around you on game day I might have to make an exception.

Are you actually threatening violence?? Good Lord, some of you people really need therapy. I am being totally serious.

Are you actually threatening violence?? Good Lord, some of you people really need therapy. I am being totally serious.

No threat. It actually happens. Often weekly. Sunday saw the demise of.....

1 glass coffee pot
1 large glass of iced tea
1 bowl of bacon-nacho cheese dip (and most of the tortilla chips)
1 Washington Redskins tshirt (up in flames)

And the addition of 1 new hole in the folding doors to my closet.

1 glass coffee pot

That's the kind of damage my tenants do to my rental houses. It takes me months to repair all the damage they cause.

I WAS until my Redskins went out and GAVE the Miami Dolphins a win this afternoon. On the positive side my Sundays will now be less busy for the next five months.
The three losses that bothered me this week were:

Anomikin Sue and Miami winning.

Lions blowing 21 to 3 halftime lead.

Eli Manning giving romo the homo and Dallas a win.

Football is controlled violence....................Going full speed down the field hitting someone going full speed right at ya.............Ka Boom.............Anyone who's played the sport and hasn't seen Tweety Birds never played the game or sat the bench..................

Those that have played before tend to get roudy..............

:FIREdevil:

1 glass coffee pot

Fortunately us Detroit fans aren't surprised anymore. We expect to blow it.

In Detroit we say we are just SOL.

Same old lions.

1 glass coffee pot

Maybe you should grow up and stop throwing little baby temper tantrums?

Id give her 5 really hard spankings every time Miami took the lead.

If the lions suck I watch to see how they will blow it.

Can you imagine how we felt the one year the lions didn't win one game?

But one thing we always do is watch. It's only 15 more weeks. Maybe you'll get a good draft pick for sucking this year.

That's the best thing about sports. There's always next year.

Football is controlled violence....................Going full speed down the field hitting someone going full speed right at ya.............Ka Boom.............Anyone who's played the sport and hasn't seen Tweety Birds never played the game or sat the bench..................

Punt team is the best. I would be at full steam run down field & hit the punt returner so hard that their shoulder pads & helmet flew off. Dude looked like a yard sale!

Punt team is the best. I would be at full steam run down field & hit the punt returner so hard that their shoulder pads & helmet flew off. Dude looked like a yard sale!
I played linebacker with this guy name bickle. They called us bick and stick. I was stick.

We had this Full Back...........about 5 foot 4 inches.......and was a square brick wall..............I'd hit this guy at full speed and swear I'd ran into my house..........

Look at the little birdies..................LOL

:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back