Are you outraged?

Are you offended?

• Nope, i have thick skin and appreciate a good costume.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Damn yeah, i am offended, my skin is thin, and i whine like a bitch.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
This Border Patrol Halloween Costume is Causing Outrage on the Internet
The costume from Spirit Halloween Superstores features a military green t-shirt that reads “Agent Wall” and “Border Patrol.” A”Border Patrol” hat can be purchased, in addition to a women’s version that reads: “Border Babe.”
Now I for one am not outraged, but think this costume is quite becoming. I don't have anything to worry about as this costume doesn't affect me or my family. Why would anyone here in the United States of America(legally) be offended by this? Oh yeah, those thinned skinned liberals, and the 30 million illegal aliens who have come here to steal our tax dollars..

I may go out and by a few of the costumes and give them as gifts to my friends. Drive around Home Depot and 7-11. Trick or Treat?????

AAsv4cW.png

The costume from Spirit Halloween Superstores features a military green t-shirt that reads “Agent Wall” and “Border Patrol.” A”Border Patrol” hat can be purchased, in addition to a women’s version that reads: “Border Babe.”
Now I for one am not outraged, but think this costume is quite becoming. I don't have anything to worry about as this costume doesn't affect me or my family. Why would anyone here in the United States of America(legally) be offended by this? Oh yeah, those thinned skinned liberals, and the 30 million illegal aliens who have come here to steal our tax dollars..

I may go out and by a few of the costumes and give them as gifts to my friends. Drive around Home Depot and 7-11. Trick or Treat?????

View attachment 151610

Only the illegals and those wanting illegals to stay are outraged.

View attachment 151610

Can you imagine what would happen if you drove up to a 7-11 or Home Depot and 4 guys in that costume got out? I am going down to Spirit Halloween Store this weekend and see if they have it there.

View attachment 151610
Here is a link for said costume.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073Q7752H/?tag=ff0d01-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BPWT68/?tag=ff0d01-20

View attachment 151610

Can you imagine what would happen if you drove up to a 7-11 or Home Depot and 4 guys in that costume got out? I am going down to Spirit Halloween Store this weekend and see if they have it there.

You'd get a better reaction if you went to Walmart.

View attachment 151610

Out here in Manassas Virginia, there are plenty of gullible people who would find the costume alarming at the local 7-11 and Home Depots and Walmarts. The parking lots would clear all by themselves.

View attachment 151610

Out here in Manassas Virginia, there are plenty of gullible people who would find the costume alarming at the local 7-11 and Home Depots and Walmarts. The parking lots would clear all by themselves.

Geographic location may dictate the better location. If you say it is where you are, I'm good with that. Where I live, Walmart would be better especially when the Walmart to which I refer is considered locally as the "Mexican Walmart".

Forum List

Back