are you on glue or what dude ?

"he said there were hundreds of kids huffing glue every where but as soon as the cop saw a white guy doing it they flipped out"

Why did they flip out because he is white?

No, because he's a tourist and they need money and they know tourists have friends that will wire them the money.

But thanks for interjecting race into it. You are nothing if not a predictable fuck-tard.

Cool how your friend wants to immerse himself in their culture and nice for them to have something healthy to enjoy, like music!

ya he is a good fellow and good performer..it must of been a somewhat surreal sight to see sight to see !

You're a good friend for bailing him out too!

"he said there were hundreds of kids huffing glue every where but as soon as the cop saw a white guy doing it they flipped out"

Why did they flip out because he is white?

No, because he's a tourist and they need money and they know tourists have friends that will wire them the money.

But thanks for interjecting race into it. You are nothing if not a predictable fuck-tard.
This is in the race forum, you dingleberry

Your drummer needs his ass kicked. A real human would have told the kids "I don't huff, it kills brain cells" and been a role model.

But no, for some it's more important to go along with whatever stupidity comes along.

Your drummer needs his ass kicked. A real human would have told the kids "I don't huff, it kills brain cells" and been a role model.

But no, for some it's more important to go along with whatever stupidity comes along.

one could take the short time to make a empty plea to deaf ears or one could realize the that in the face of such a epidemic of suffering that the best you might be able to do is not to judge them and bring a smile to their face with some tunes...I think he is retarded but I also know him and understand his intent..they were sharing what they had out of appreciation and he didn't want them to feel rejected

Last edited:
when you sniff glue the hunger goes away for a while...you cant buy food with that amount of money but you can buy glue....

i just dont see anyone trying huffing to follow the 'local color'

It's not really "bail" money more like a bribe, he should have just payed off the cops before the jailers got involved, I hope the money gets there before lawyers and Judges get involved

He might try telling the judge he was just trying to impress the kids, but didn't actually inhale. Worked for Bill Clinton. :dunno:

one could take the short time to make a empty plea to deaf ears or one could realize the that in the face of such a epidemic of suffering that the best you might be able to do is not to judge them and bring a smile to their face with some tunes...I think he is retarded but I also know him and understand his intent..they were sharing what they had out of appreciation and he didn't want them to feel rejected

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes, everyone agrees friends shouldn't let friends sniff glue. He recognizes his friend is an idiot for going that far in trying to relate to them... It is cool that he was able to provide some healthier enjoyment in the form of music for those poor kids.

no they flipped out cause he is a tourist doing it.....the cops kill the glue sniffing kids who are normally just abandoned on the streets....when they feel like it with no justice..sad situation down there....and get this....the us exports this glue....they dont allow it sold in this country cause its so dangerous but they export it ...for the kids of other nations to huff....

now me...i would have left his stupid ass in jail for a few more days....o and tell him to get some lotion of the crabs and scabies cause he has most likely gotten both from the men he shared the cell with....learned that shit in mexico

Wow You guys do not disappoint.I was reading Eots post waiting for the other shoe to drop
because I thought at some point this was part of a black ops mission or Haliburton was involved or some such thing where Bush was to blame.But a few post later here we go it's the United States fault again.... :(

Yes, everyone agrees friends shouldn't let friends sniff glue. He recognizes his friend is an idiot for going that far in trying to relate to them... It is cool that he was able to provide some healthier enjoyment in the form of music for those poor kids.

Not cool. Enabler.

Project much?

Not much, you? You said it is he who "enables" these children while the police do not bother to stop them every single day, since they have no cash to pay the fine, I suppose...........???

He did enable them, any factual info to the contrary? Yeesh! Keep up.

Whatever you need to feel superior... :lol:

He said his friend was retarded for doing it and that he will get his beat down after he gets him safely home... WTF else do you want? Eots was acting as a good friend. Maybe you would leave your friend to rot in a Cambodian jail???

Project much?

Not much, you? You said it is he who "enables" these children while the police do not bother to stop them every single day, since they have no cash to pay the fine, I suppose...........???

He did enable them, any factual info to the contrary? Yeesh! Keep up.

And no, those kids were huffing before, during, and after the musician ever came around. Could he and should he have responded differently? Yes, that is obvious!

Forum List

Back