US soccer team booed in L.A. -- Mexico was 'home team'...

I grew up in L.A., it's been that way for at least 20 years or more. But then the dollar crashes and the US defaults on it's debt, L.A. is the last place you wanna' be.

I grew up in L.A., it's been that way for at least 20 years or more. But then the dollar crashes and the US defaults on it's debt, L.A. is the last place you wanna' be.

That shouldn't bother all them Diversity loving White people, eh? After all, this is what they wanted!

Did anyone evern bother to read the article?

Its merely sports stuff guys.

As someone who lives in Los Angeles, it is clear the Mexican hate for America.

The way the US Men's National Team has played over the last two years (since halftime of the Confederations Cup Final versus Brazil in June of 2009), they don't deserve to be cheered for.

As for all the Mexico fans..... Just another reason to lock down that border and shoot anyone who tries to come across it. At that point, since there would be no "Mexicans" at the game, we could then start shooting anyone cheering for Mexico at these games.

TM, there is no such thing as "only sports stuff". Once they start keeping score it becomes as serious as a heart attack. Just say the words "Ona Goala" to the family of Andres Escobar.

Here's an idea: more US sports fans can stop wasting time with baseball and NASCAR and start going to more soccer games! :lol:

As someone who lives in Los Angeles, it is clear the Mexican hate for America.

NOW I understand why you are the way you are. :D

You are a White guy living in a place that hates White guys. The way you are is VERY understandable.

Please note, this is not a stab. I would most likely be the same way if I were in your shoes. ;)

Tank, some of my family live in Hesperia. They have lived there all their lives. I lived there when till I was 7.

I will NEVER move back. ;)

Forum List

Back