Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I am going to make this quick.

i am not affiliated with any party but understand why conservatives want to change their leadership. The current GOP leadership is not as aggressive with Demcrats as their constituents wish them to be.

I also get the feeling that Democrats are somewhat satisfied with their leadership due to the Democrats ability to win votes on bills they want to see passed. Every now and then do Democrats gran at something done in Congress, but generally they are happy at ho things are going.

What do you think? Are you happy with your party leadership? How about the leadership of the other parties? Why or why not?

I'm for the most part OK with Pelosi and Reed. I don't expect to win every fight and compromise is always an option for the better good.

I think the GOP leadership is a mess. They've moved further and further to the right (how many bills voted on to repeal Obamacare?) and yet their constituents who get their news from the wrong sources doesn't think they go to the right enough. When Paul Ryan almost fails a GOP political litmus test, you've got a problem.

I'm a Democrat and am disgusted at the current admin and am appalled that all we have running are two old white folks.

Do any one else wish to comment?
It takes money to make money. No infrastructure and no investment and we will pay down the debt? How stupid. You have to be pretty ignorant to believe something like that.

And with 5.8 million jobs available and Republicans coming up with total nonsense on how to fill those jobs, it's no coincidence the country does better under Democrats.

Do any one else wish to comment?
It takes money to make money. No infrastructure and no investment and we will pay down the debt? How stupid. You have to be pretty ignorant to believe something like that.

And with 5.8 million jobs available and Republicans coming up with total nonsense on how to fill those jobs, it's no coincidence the country does better under Democrats.

There are 93 million out of work. You might want to reconsider.

Forum List

Back