Another Ex-Muslim woman speaks out on importance of making Muslims assimilate

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This woman talks of the horrors of sharia law, which is bad news for Muslim women. Unless more women continue to escape Islam, no one else will speak on behalf of the oppressed women who are captives of the Muslim men.

She talks about Mohammed and says he has never been about peace and love. He taught and practiced violence and the horrendous treatment and punishment of women who fail to obey. Then there is the fact that he was a pedophile who wed children.

I hear this sort of thing from every woman who has run away from Islam. And there is likely a death threat over her head for leaving. That is just how they roll.

Muslims, and all immigrants, must assimilate to our laws. Religions here must comply with all state and federal laws and cannot replace them or ever go against them. A religion cannot deny a person's rights against their will, yet women and children of Islam are born into oppression and few manage to break away. They live in fear. And the left wishes to remain silent on this so as not to offend the dictators of Islam. They know there is hell to pay for even to most minor offense.

"Sharia law is being openly practiced in Austria and Germany, an Austrian former Muslim has said. Sabatina James has called on the west to expel recognised Islamists in its midst, saying there can be no place for Muslims who refuse to integrate.

In an interview with Austrian news outlet Krone, James said: "there are democratic Muslims, no question. They are not the problem. Someone following a religion is one thing. The teachings of Mohammed are another. He has been proven to have taught and practiced violence. He called for the beating of woman and stoning of adulteresses, the execution of apostates, of people like me.

"If all this violence, of which I speak, has nothing to do with Islam, then Mohammed has nothing to do with Islam. The established theology of Islam must deal with [these problems]. But it lacks critical debate.""

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/24/ex-muslim-author-sharia-us-women-suffer/

This woman talks of the horrors of sharia law, which is bad news for Muslim women. Unless more women continue to escape Islam, no one else will speak on behalf of the oppressed women who are captives of the Muslim men.

She talks about Mohammed and says he has never been about peace and love. He taught and practiced violence and the horrendous treatment and punishment of women who fail to obey. Then there is the fact that he was a pedophile who wed children.

I hear this sort of thing from every woman who has run away from Islam. And there is likely a death threat over her head for leaving. That is just how they roll.

Muslims, and all immigrants, must assimilate to our laws. Religions here must comply with all state and federal laws and cannot replace them or ever go against them. A religion cannot deny a person's rights against their will, yet women and children of Islam are born into oppression and few manage to break away. They live in fear. And the left wishes to remain silent on this so as not to offend the dictators of Islam. They know there is hell to pay for even to most minor offense.

"Sharia law is being openly practiced in Austria and Germany, an Austrian former Muslim has said. Sabatina James has called on the west to expel recognised Islamists in its midst, saying there can be no place for Muslims who refuse to integrate.

In an interview with Austrian news outlet Krone, James said: "there are democratic Muslims, no question. They are not the problem. Someone following a religion is one thing. The teachings of Mohammed are another. He has been proven to have taught and practiced violence. He called for the beating of woman and stoning of adulteresses, the execution of apostates, of people like me.

"If all this violence, of which I speak, has nothing to do with Islam, then Mohammed has nothing to do with Islam. The established theology of Islam must deal with [these problems]. But it lacks critical debate.""

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/24/ex-muslim-author-sharia-us-women-suffer/
Promote liberalism, which you also reject.

As soon as they get a handle on Global Warming all the Muslims will live in harmony...like they did back in....well...uhm...let's see....never mind

Forum List

Back