Are you disgusted with the way the GOP candidates are conducting themselves?

Its truly an insult and disgusting. I don't watch anymore. The candidates on both sides are lower than dung.

Penis size seems to be an issue in only one of the parties.

I don't know. You might want to talk your leftist pal JoeB131 who brings it up in every gun discussion.

Actually, I think the Left is afraid to bring up the possible size of Hillarys penis.
View attachment 65883

That's funny. Typical childish right wing crap, but funny.

If HIllary, or any of the other current candidates, are elected to the Presidency, aren't you interested in the size 'tool' they are going to use to screw the country?

and there is little doubt, each and every one will screw it up.

This may be the saddest point in Republican history I have seen in my life

Used to be that Democrats were the firebrands and Republicans were the conservative, calm voice of reason

Last nights debate looked like it belonged on Jerry Springer
We're just watching the aftermath of W. When Karl Rove literally financially attacked a guy like David Frum and literally ran him out of the gop because he had the temerity to publically publish that W's tax cuts, spending and wars were not the actions of a conservative, the GOP changed.

It does sort of bewilder me why so many like a guy like Trump though. I understand the desire for an outsider. I even understand why people would support the guy who is promising them shite that any relatively intelligent SHOULD know is not gonna happen, at least not the way he's saying he'll do it, and in fact is actually intentionally refusing to say how he'd do it. But I don't understand how 30-40% or primary voters would vote for a guy who really is obscene and obnoxious. If someone acted like that in my house, I'd tell them to leave and call the cops. And, if I had to I'd get my pistol.

I don't understand how Trump is "likeable" or "Presidential"

Two factors that usually help decide the election
I'd say it's because of the way Obama's team pretty much electronically mugged Mitt, who is likeable and was very qualified, but the Trumpeters don't like Mitt, and think it's real strong leadership for Trump to call the guy a loser.

Used to be that Democrats were the firebrands and Republicans were the conservative, calm voice of reason

if there had been a pole Rafael would have been dancing on it shaking his butt cheeks

I feel like all of them but Kasich are doing their best to destroy the GOP brand. We have spent so many years tossing around terms like RINO & Neocon that it has become second nature to immediately drop to the lowest level when engaging each other. Just like the term racist or racism have lost all meaning because of the overuse the GOP labels are as well. Now we call people like Cruz a Rino & Trump a conservative. It's beyond ridiculous.

I DO NOT support any candidate at this point. If shit doesn't change by fall I may become one of the people I mocked for the last 15 other 20 years. A no party, no conviction independent.
The left can go fuck themselves and if the GOP doesn't get it together stat, they can join the left.

I agree with you. I was very turned off by the debate last night. I've tried my best to support Trump if he's the nominee, but unless something changes I cannot and will not vote for Trump. At this point in the process I need to hear substance and Trump hasn't delivered. Last night was disgraceful. John Kasich was the only one who acted Presidential. If Trump is the nominee Hillary walks away with a landslide IMO. It's a shame because this is a very winnable election for the GOP if they choose the right candidate.

if there had been a pole Rafael would have been dancing on it shaking his butt cheeks
I did not need that image. In fact, I may never be able to look at Rubio without thinking about that.

We're just watching the aftermath of W. When Karl Rove literally financially attacked a guy like David Frum and literally ran him out of the gop because he had the temerity to publically publish that W's tax cuts, spending and wars were not the actions of a conservative, the GOP changed.

It does sort of bewilder me why so many like a guy like Trump though. I understand the desire for an outsider. I even understand why people would support the guy who is promising them shite that any relatively intelligent SHOULD know is not gonna happen, at least not the way he's saying he'll do it, and in fact is actually intentionally refusing to say how he'd do it. But I don't understand how 30-40% or primary voters would vote for a guy who really is obscene and obnoxious. If someone acted like that in my house, I'd tell them to leave and call the cops. And, if I had to I'd get my pistol.

I'd say it's because of the way Obama's team pretty much electronically mugged Mitt, who is likeable and was very qualified, but the Trumpeters don't like Mitt, and think it's real strong leadership for Trump to call the guy a loser.

Mitt came off as stiff and somewhat out of it in terms of popular culture

It will not be hard to put Trump away once it comes down to a choice of two candidates

No, I actually think it's refreshing. I'm completely sick of Republican milquetoast frauds. I mean Romney was such a dismal flatliner candidate. Obama should have been beaten.

But Romney was such a milquetoast lightweight. He got rolled. I love seeing the fire from these candidates. It really is refreshing. You're not gonna beat the vicious Left/Democrats by being a milquetoast lightweight.

I feel like all of them but Kasich are doing their best to destroy the GOP brand. We have spent so many years tossing around terms like RINO & Neocon that it has become second nature to immediately drop to the lowest level when engaging each other. Just like the term racist or racism have lost all meaning because of the overuse the GOP labels are as well. Now we call people like Cruz a Rino & Trump a conservative. It's beyond ridiculous.

I DO NOT support any candidate at this point. If shit doesn't change by fall I may become one of the people I mocked for the last 15 other 20 years. A no party, no conviction independent.
The left can go fuck themselves and if the GOP doesn't get it together stat, they can join the left.

I agree with you. I was very turned off by the debate last night. I've tried my best to support Trump if he's the nominee, but unless something changes I cannot and will not vote for Trump. At this point in the process I need to hear substance and Trump hasn't delivered. Last night was disgraceful. John Kasich was the only one who acted Presidential. If Trump is the nominee Hillary walks away with a landslide IMO.

This is what I think will bury Trump in a general election. While Trump has energized his base, traditional Republicans are horrified over what their party has become

While they will not switch sides and vote for Hillary, their support for Trump will be token and unenthusiastic. Obama won in 2008 and 2012 with a strong ground game. State and local democrats going out and hitting the pavement. I don't think Republicans will do that for Trump

I did not need that image. In fact, I may never be able to look at Rubio without thinking about that.

then imagine this ... Marcie laying on the floor with a dollar in his mouth looking up at Rafael.. they belong together.

I don't know. You might want to talk your leftist pal JoeB131 who brings it up in every gun discussion.

Actually, I think the Left is afraid to bring up the possible size of Hillarys penis.
View attachment 65883

That's funny. Typical childish right wing crap, but funny.
Self awareness could fuck your spouse in front of you and you STILL wouldn't have a fuckin clue.
And some ahole agreed with that post! LOL
Truth shall set everyone free

No, I actually think it's refreshing. I'm completely sick of Republican milquetoast frauds. I mean Romney was such a dismal flatliner candidate. Obama should have been beaten.

But Romney was such a milquetoast lightweight. He got rolled. I love seeing the fire from these candidates. It really is refreshing. You're not gonna beat the vicious Left/Democrats by being a milquetoast lightweight.

So you think Mitt would have won if he just talked about his dick a little more and threw out a few more insults?

Mitt came off as stiff and somewhat out of it in terms of popular culture

It will not be hard to put Trump away once it comes down to a choice of two candidates
Mitt IS stiff and always has been out of it in terms of popular culture. LOL

No one could have anticipated a disaster like this.

Hopefully having the leading candidate of a major party talking about his dick in a national debate will be rock bottom.

This is all just incredible.

Last edited:

Hopefully having the leading candidate of a major party talking about his dick in a debate will be rock bottom.

I think I might have to write in webb....and he's not even running.

I left the repubs and became an independent after the bush disaster. This childish display makes me happy to not be associated with them, it's embarrassing.

You are correct. Except for the fact that the GOP have already demonstrated they are a bunch of asses and cowards ever since Obama took office. They are lip service professionals. They bring nothing to the floor, they don't even sponsor bills they can accuse the committees of defeating.

So who do you trust? No one. This is exactly and precisely why Trump is so popular. Because he is not part of the lying establishment GOP who have been playing us for fools for decades. No one wants to be part of the immoral Left, but the Right is almost equally to blame. But "little marco" having to make his funny joke last week about Trump's hands and anatomy was the main reason this debate last night took on such a personal cut down mode. I blame Rubio.

Hopefully having the leading candidate of a major party talking about his dick in a debate will be rock bottom.

I was hoping. Very disappointing that he's not.

Jack or Spud?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back