Are you disgusted with the way the GOP candidates are conducting themselves?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I feel like all of them but Kasich are doing their best to destroy the GOP brand. We have spent so many years tossing around terms like RINO & Neocon that it has become second nature to immediately drop to the lowest level when engaging each other. Just like the term racist or racism have lost all meaning because of the overuse the GOP labels are as well. Now we call people like Cruz a Rino & Trump a conservative. It's beyond ridiculous.

I DO NOT support any candidate at this point. If shit doesn't change by fall I may become one of the people I mocked for the last 15 other 20 years. A no party, no conviction independent.
The left can go fuck themselves and if the GOP doesn't get it together stat, they can join the left.

At this point, Rubio and cruz are just getting desperate; and it shows. Rubio is like a fuckin 12 year old.
Kasich is holding up. I don't like him, but I sure do appreciate that!

Did anyone else feel like Cruz was trying to gain the GOP support last night?

I feel like all of them but Kasich are doing their best to destroy the GOP brand. We have spent so many years tossing around terms like RINO & Neocon that it has become second nature to immediately drop to the lowest level when engaging each other. Just like the term racist or racism have lost all meaning because of the overuse the GOP labels are as well. Now we call people like Cruz a Rino & Trump a conservative. It's beyond ridiculous.

I DO NOT support any candidate at this point. If shit doesn't change by fall I may become one of the people I mocked for the last 15 other 20 years. A no party, no conviction independent.
The left can go fuck themselves and if the GOP doesn't get it together stat, they can join the left.

You're just now noticing that the right is crazy? You haven't been paying attention for a long time.

• Banned

You're just now noticing that the right is crazy? You haven't been paying attention for a long time.
If you put half as much effort into getting your own party on track as you do insulting the other side you might have some credibility. As it is I see you as nothing more than a troll.

I forgot it was on last night..bummed I missed it, but I did hear Kasich played a bad ass harmonica though..

upload_2016-3-4_8-11-38.jpeg

This sums it up but the only thing the republicans have going for them is the dem field is horrid as well..

12495935_601746373310469_994842203970375597_o.jpg

You are assuming that the general public will remember any of this once the actual election campaign begins. All of this will be forgotten once we get an actual nominee, unless of course Trump feels he has been cheated and goes 3rd party anyway.

This may be the saddest point in Republican history I have seen in my life

Used to be that Democrats were the firebrands and Republicans were the conservative, calm voice of reason

Last nights debate looked like it belonged on Jerry Springer

You are assuming that the general public will remember any of this once the actual election campaign begins. All of this will be forgotten once we get an actual nominee, unless of course Trump feels he has been cheated and goes 3rd party anyway.

Youtube is forever

I cant get over Rubio going after penis size. That's fuckin ridiculous!

If you put half as much effort into getting your own party on track as you do insulting the other side you might have some credibility. As it is I see you as nothing more than a troll.

I'm satisfied with the general direction of my party, and I might pay more attention to you if the leader in your party's contest hadn't talked about how big his dick was on the debates last night. I don't really consider that a qualification for the presidency.

Get a freaking life. Politics is tough. Would you rather have a candidate keep his strong feelings to himself and lie to the public? When the smoke clears republicans will have a viable candidate. The same can't be said for the love fest between the old commie and the psychotic abused wife of a world class philanderer and of course the liberal media.

^ that

Him being proud of NOT being an Independent speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back