Are you disgusted with the way the GOP candidates are conducting themselves?

I feel like all of them but Kasich are doing their best to destroy the GOP brand. We have spent so many years tossing around terms like RINO & Neocon that it has become second nature to immediately drop to the lowest level when engaging each other. Just like the term racist or racism have lost all meaning because of the overuse the GOP labels are as well. Now we call people like Cruz a Rino & Trump a conservative. It's beyond ridiculous.

I DO NOT support any candidate at this point. If shit doesn't change by fall I may become one of the people I mocked for the last 15 other 20 years. A no party, no conviction independent.
The left can go fuck themselves and if the GOP doesn't get it together stat, they can join the left.

I agree with you. I was very turned off by the debate last night. I've tried my best to support Trump if he's the nominee, but unless something changes I cannot and will not vote for Trump. At this point in the process I need to hear substance and Trump hasn't delivered. Last night was disgraceful. John Kasich was the only one who acted Presidential. If Trump is the nominee Hillary walks away with a landslide IMO.

This is what I think will bury Trump in a general election. While Trump has energized his base, traditional Republicans are horrified over what their party has become

While they will not switch sides and vote for Hillary, their support for Trump will be token and unenthusiastic. Obama won in 2008 and 2012 with a strong ground game. State and local democrats going out and hitting the pavement. I don't think Republicans will do that for Trump

I get why people went for Trump. He's anti-establishment and he's a way for people to get their anger out on Washington. I don't fault anyone for supporting him. But at this point we need to hear specific policy and he hasn't delivered. He'll get crushed by Dems in the general if he doesn't change.

I feel like all of them but Kasich are doing their best to destroy the GOP brand. We have spent so many years tossing around terms like RINO & Neocon that it has become second nature to immediately drop to the lowest level when engaging each other. Just like the term racist or racism have lost all meaning because of the overuse the GOP labels are as well. Now we call people like Cruz a Rino & Trump a conservative. It's beyond ridiculous.

I DO NOT support any candidate at this point. If shit doesn't change by fall I may become one of the people I mocked for the last 15 other 20 years. A no party, no conviction independent.
The left can go fuck themselves and if the GOP doesn't get it together stat, they can join the left.
No one could have anticipated a disaster like this.

Hopefully having the leading candidate of a major party talking about his dick in a debate will be rock bottom.

This is all just incredible.

I think I might have to write in webb....and he's not even running.

Jack or Spud?

Lol. You remember spud webb?

Honestly, I watched the debate last night and came away thinking that not one of them are adult enough to be president.
Hillary is the same, not presidential material at all.
that leaves Bernie, carries himself well, is honest but a total nut case.
we have at least 4 years of hell to go through no matter who wins.

I agree with you. I was very turned off by the debate last night. I've tried my best to support Trump if he's the nominee, but unless something changes I cannot and will not vote for Trump. At this point in the process I need to hear substance and Trump hasn't delivered. Last night was disgraceful. John Kasich was the only one who acted Presidential. If Trump is the nominee Hillary walks away with a landslide IMO.

This is what I think will bury Trump in a general election. While Trump has energized his base, traditional Republicans are horrified over what their party has become

While they will not switch sides and vote for Hillary, their support for Trump will be token and unenthusiastic. Obama won in 2008 and 2012 with a strong ground game. State and local democrats going out and hitting the pavement. I don't think Republicans will do that for Trump

I get why people went for Trump. He's anti-establishment and he's a way for people to get their anger out on Washington. I don't fault anyone for supporting him. But at this point we need to hear specific policy and he hasn't delivered. He'll get crushed by Dems in the general if he doesn't change.
when everyone will do whatever you tell them to do, and policy is fluid, there is no need to outline what or how you are going to do something

Hopefully having the leading candidate of a major party talking about his dick in a debate will be rock bottom.

Nobody on the right could have anticipated a disaster like this. Everyone else has seen it coming for a long time.

No, I actually think it's refreshing. I'm completely sick of Republican milquetoast frauds. I mean Romney was such a dismal flatliner candidate. Obama should have been beaten.

But Romney was such a milquetoast lightweight. He got rolled. I love seeing the fire from these candidates. It really is refreshing. You're not gonna beat the vicious Left/Democrats by being a milquetoast lightweight.

So you think Mitt would have won if he just talked about his dick a little more and threw out a few more insults?

He's a flatliner loser. He should have beaten Obama. You're not gonna beat the Left/Democrats being a flatliner. They're gonna be vicious. They'll even attack the candidates' children. We've seen it before.

But I can tell you this, Trump isn't gonna take their shit. He will fight back. And that's what the Republican Party needs. They're gonna need that fire to beat the Left/Democrats.

No, I actually think it's refreshing. I'm completely sick of Republican milquetoast frauds. I mean Romney was such a dismal flatliner candidate. Obama should have been beaten.

But Romney was such a milquetoast lightweight. He got rolled. I love seeing the fire from these candidates. It really is refreshing. You're not gonna beat the vicious Left/Democrats by being a milquetoast lightweight.

So you think Mitt would have won if he just talked about his dick a little more and threw out a few more insults?

He's a flatliner loser. He should have beaten Obama. You're not gonna beat the Left/Democrats being a flatliner. They're gonna be vicious. They'll even attack the candidates' children. We've seen it before.

But I can tell you this, Trump isn't gonna take their shit. He will fight back. And that's what the Republican Party needs. They're gonna need that fire to beat the Left/Democrats.

As a devout Democrat, I have always said GO TRUMP!!!

I think I might have to write in webb....and he's not even running.

Jack or Spud?

Lol. You remember spud webb?

I remember him playing with Manute Bol

Manute-Bo-Spud-Webb.jpg

Yep. There was a point when Mitt had his boot on the neck of that fucking thug in the WH. He should have stood on it and yelling Benghazi. Instead he backed off.

Yep. There was a point when Mitt had his boot on the neck of that fucking thug in the WH. He should have stood on it and yelling Benghazi. Instead he backed off.

Milquetoast lightweight. A terrible candidate.

Mitt played the Benghazi card and nobody cared

Why Republicans think people will care in 2016 is beyond me

Nobody on the right could have anticipated a disaster like this. Everyone else has seen it coming for a long time.
And I thought their Primary last time pushed the cringe-meter. This Primary broke it :laugh:

I am, but will vote for whoever is the Republican vs. Hillary. If Bernie pulls it out, I will vote for him as I did in the primary. :)

Would a win be worth lowering our status in the world and embarrassing our whole country?

For somebody who often seems to know the rich are hosing the masses you are quick to back one of the lowest of them. It is very strange.

Republicans are in full panic mode

After last nights fiasco it is obvious that not only will Trump not clean up his act but that he will easily take the nomination

Survival of the fittest
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Survival of the fittest (disambiguation).

Herbert Spencer coined the phrase "survival of the fittest".

"Survival of the fittest" is a phrase that originated from an evolutionary theory as a way of describing the mechanism of natural selection. The biological concept of fitness is defined as reproductive success. In Darwinian terms the phrase is best understood as "Survival of the form that will leave the most copies of itself in successive generations."

Three of them. Rubio, Cruz , and Romney.

Would a win be worth lowering our status in the world and embarrassing our whole country?

For somebody who often seems to know the rich are hosing the masses you are quick to back one of the lowest of them. It is very strange.

I think the whole world is nervous that we may actually elect Stubby Fingers as president

Forum List

Back