Are you all getting ready for Thanksgiving?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I hope so. We are just about ready, although the dentist will interfere with my plans a little. I still have to make a pumpkin and an apple pie, and fix my signature holiday dish, which is yams (peeled) baked covered with peaches, cashews, brown sugar and butter, and it's pretty good.

The only thing we are doing a little different this year is the turkey. We are having the Hillary Clinton Thanksgiving Special Turkey. You see, it's got two small breasts, two large thighs, and two left wings. ;)

Enjoy.

But of course, that last dinner before the genocide ramped up, so much to be thankful for. Don for example.

13612323_1308633899195739_8304147436307476660_n.jpg

• Banned
We do indeed have a lot to be thankful for. We have a soon to be president that cares about the people, and things are already starting to look better.

We do indeed have a lot to be thankful for. We have a soon to be president that cares about the people, and things are already starting to look better.

Are you kidding me?!?!?! They're greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

I believe your going to be sadly mistaken.

• Banned
Well if Fenton Lum agrees with me, why can't you?

Forum List

Back