Are you a Nazi ?

I agree that our borders suck for tourists. It sucks for me when I return from a trip. Virtually every other country, it's show me your passport, how long do you plan to stay, have a pleasant stay, stamp. Coming back home, it's forms, proof of this and that, and in general a royal pain in the ass.

Your right. We should make it even easier for criminals and all around thugs to get in.

Fucking moron

I agree that our borders suck for tourists. It sucks for me when I return from a trip. Virtually every other country, it's show me your passport, how long do you plan to stay, have a pleasant stay, stamp. Coming back home, it's forms, proof of this and that, and in general a royal pain in the ass.

Your right. We should make it even easier for criminals and all around thugs to get in.

Fucking moron

With the amount of illegal immigrants in our country...I would say it's pretty damn easy.

Good post. I have been in 132 of the Earth's 139 nation states over 42 years. I have noted that in the last 5 years it is harder for me to come back inside the US, verses, say, crossing communist China to get to Mongolia. It is frustrating and turning into a police state.

The last time I came back in, had been gone for 11 years, since my home when not on assignment is down in the Yucatan MX along the Mayan coast. They acted like I was an intruder. I reminded customs I was a 7th generation American born and raised, to back the fuck off.

A storm for a bit, then, they stamped everything, ok'd VEX and the army trailer and I went in. Seattle was my entry point.

Bad deal.

Robert

Fucking moron
Like the Mariel boatlift in the 1980 where Castro set adrift his criminal element and pointed them at Miami?

Fucking moron

With the amount of illegal immigrants in our country...I would say it's pretty damn easy.

The article isn't about immigration, it's about tourism. How does filling out nonsense paperwork stop "illegal immigration"?

Am I a Nazi collaborator?

Dammit! I got away with it for 70 years. If only you had not ASKED me I could have escaped justice to the end of my days!

Foiled by American governmental brilliance. *sob*

I win.

All incoming passengers who intend to take advantage of the Visa Waiver Program are required to complete the I-94W form online before departure to the United States, but preferably at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance. This new requirement was announced on June 3, 2008 and is intended to bolster U.S. security by pre-screening participating VWP passengers against terrorist and/or no-fly lists and databases.

Visa Waiver Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All travellers from countries which do not currently require a visa will be forced to tell the Americans that they are coming.

The rule is intended to bolster US security and was expected to be announced today by Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff.

US to demand 72hrs notice for British tourists

Dated 03 Jun 08.

Last edited:
The article isn't about immigration, it's about tourism. How does filling out nonsense paperwork stop "illegal immigration"?[/QUOTE]

"ARE YOU INVOLVED IN TERRORISM OR GENOCIDE"? As though the person asked will respond "YES".

Forum List

Back