Are you a Holocaust Denying Anti Zionist IslamoNazi? Neo Nazi Dirtbag?

Nothing but net.
Thanks, when a person reads indictments and what the Nazis actually did, you realize how horrific it really was. It's a sad commentary on the state of the human race about sixty years later, that we now have Muslims and neo Nazis claiming that the whole thing was a lie.

Nothing but net.
Thanks, when a person reads indictments and what the Nazis actually did, you realize how horrific it really was. It's a sad commentary on the state of the human race about sixty years later, that we now have Muslims and neo Nazis claiming that the whole thing was a lie.

Those guys say its a lie one day, and than the next day they say the Nazis didn't kill enough Jews. They can't get their stories straight.

Nothing but net.

Those guys say its a lie one day, and than the next day they say the Nazis didn't kill enough Jews. They can't get their stories straight.
I call it the Bin Laden Syndrome. At the same time the Muslim world called him a hero and celebrated the death of 3000 Americans 9-11 while burning American flags, they claim that "the Jews did it".

I call it the Bin Laden Syndrome. At the same time the Muslim world called him a hero and celebrated the death of 3000 Americans 9-11 while burning American flags, they claim that "the Jews did it".

Yup and than the same dick holes say the US had no right to kill Bin Laden, than 10 minutes later say the US has no proof they killed him. :cuckoo:

Are you a Holocaust Denying Anti Zionist IslamoNazi Neo Nazi Dirtbag?

you do realize that there are jews that are anti-zionist don't you?

do you realize that you know nothing about the jews who call themselves "anti-zionist"
do you realize that there are lots of muslims who drink beer during ramadan? In fact I have known scores of muslims in my life and almost all of them drank beer during ramadan-----even more than they did the rest of the year--------and they called themselves MUSLIMS do you realize that you are not very bright? what point were you struggling to make? do you realize that BAPTISTS are not supposed to play cards? I have run into a few baptists who play cards. In fact muslims are theoretically not supposed to gamble. Have you ever been in Las Vegas?

btw what does "anti zionist" mean?

There are practicing jews who are vehemently anti-zionist. If you are legit, you must know of them.

to what "them" do you refer and what does "anti-zionist" mean? how do you define "practicing" jew? to the people called SATMAR CHASSIDIM I am not a practicing jew in fact to the satmar chassidim------the lubavitch chassidim are not practicing jews if you are "legit" you can define your terms. My impression of you is that you are not "legit" to sunni muslims----the SHIITES ARE CRAZY NUTS and lots of sunnis believe shooting them in the head is a good idea

Do you actually understand what *they* mean by 'anti-Zionist'?
anti Zionism by definitoin means being against the idea of Jews have a state of their own, under any circumstances, in other words THE NEW ANTI SEMETISM. Martin Luther KingJr. said it best when he declared Anti Zionism is just another word for anti Semetism.

Last edited:
There are practicing jews who are vehemently anti-zionist. If you are legit, you must know of them.
I'm sorry but 20 crazy cultist Jews do not represent world Jewry. In fact nobody considers them legit.

Yup and than the same dick holes say the US had no right to kill Bin Laden, than 10 minutes later say the US has no proof they killed him. :cuckoo:
And the same guys that say the Jews did 9-11 and danced when it happened, cried when Bin Laden was killed. One of them was the Hamas leader.

Are you a Holocaust Denying Anti Zionist IslamoNazi Neo Nazi Dirtbag?

you do realize that there are jews that are anti-zionist don't you?

do you realize that you know nothing about the jews who call themselves "anti-zionist"
do you realize that there are lots of muslims who drink beer during ramadan? In fact I have known scores of muslims in my life and almost all of them drank beer during ramadan-----even more than they did the rest of the year--------and they called themselves MUSLIMS do you realize that you are not very bright? what point were you struggling to make? do you realize that BAPTISTS are not supposed to play cards? I have run into a few baptists who play cards. In fact muslims are theoretically not supposed to gamble. Have you ever been in Las Vegas?

btw what does "anti zionist" mean?
How to tell the difference between a Jew and a Baptist?
A Jew will speak to you in a liquor store.

Do you actually understand what *they* mean by 'anti-Zionist'?
anti Zionism by definitoin means being against the idea of Jews have a state of their own, under any circumstances, in other words THE NEW ANTI SEMETISM. Martin Luther KingJr. said it best when he declared Anti Zionism is just another word for anti Semetism.

it isn't that easy...

sheesh...read a little.

Anti-Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

martin luther king jr. died in 1968. israeli settlement building did not begin until 1972. your quote by MLK jr is without any context and is highly questionable at best. even jewish/zionist organisations that have never questioned anything now WISELY question its authenticity.

here is an article about MLK jr

Martin Luther King an ‘unsurpassed advocate’ of UN values, says Ban Ki-moon

“Dr. King remains an unsurpassed advocate of all the UN stands for: peace, economic and social justice, and human rights,” Mr. Ban told an audience of dignitaries, students, faculty and members of the UN Association of the US in the exhibition hall of the Robert W. Woodruff Library, part of the Atlanta University Center.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back