Are ya Fuken kidding me?

Apparently the canucks are looking for a little fun.......

Canada PM: will not halt illegal border crossing despite opposition

That is because the dick head is trying to destroy Canada and is trying to finish what his old man was working on. PM TM Turdeau wants to turn Canada into a non-white multicultural cesspool full of muslims and black refugees from the third world. Turdeau prefers non-whites to whites, his own race. White people in Canada are in big trouble if this fool of a PM is allowed to continue with his anti-white, pro-non-white immigration policy.

That is because the dick head is trying to destroy Canada and is trying to finish what his old man was working on. PM TM Turdeau wants to turn Canada into a non-white multicultural cesspool full of muslims and black refugees from the third world. Turdeau prefers non-whites to whites, his own race. White people in Canada are in big trouble if this fool of a PM is allowed to continue with his anti-white, pro-non-white immigration policy.

Yep...and it's happening all over the western world.
They say you dont need firearms and they take them.
Next they bring in shitloads undesirables who wont follow gun laws.
This shits being done to bring down the west and usher in the NWO.
I can only hope the U.S. has woken up in time to stop this shit.

A leader that doesn't protect. Doesn't sound like much of a leader..

It's time for a white awakening before it is too late. White people only have about another generation and then the non-whites will be running all the western countries. And I don't think that white people are going to like being in the minority. It will be revenge time for the non-white world who truly do not like white people. It's wakey-wakey time.

It's time for a white awakening before it is too late. White people only have about another generation and then the non-whites will be running all the western countries. And I don't think that white people are going to like being in the minority. It will be revenge time for the non-white world who truly do not like white people. It's wakey-wakey time.

The key is not to come across as a white supremacist.

Maybe instead of a wall with should be building a bridge from the Mexican border directly to the Canadian border. Install people movers like at an airport and speed it up a little.

You want em you got em...

Maybe instead of a wall with should be building a bridge from the Mexican border directly to the Canadian border. Install people movers like at an airport and speed it up a little.

You want em you got em...

Save that money for building a bridge to Canada, and get that wall built across the American/Mexican border before the Mexicans and the rest of the third world take your country away from you.

Canadians don't want anymore people coming from the third world. We have too many already. But they are being forced to take them by a Prime Minister dictator that pretty much hates the color of his own white skin. He does love his muslims. Want a few thousand? No charge. :badgrin:

The key is not to come across as a white supremacist.

Call for a White History Month and it will be deemed to be promoting white supremacy. Old whitey just can't win.

Forum List

Back