are whites superior?

If I sound like Jerry Falwell, thank you...(how many presidents did he advise?...6...) SIX???? name 'em

thats quite a compliment!

My father did the fighting, MM is a coward and traitor...
fuck you. you have pretty big cyber balls to call a 25 year veteran a coward and a traitor

And I fight the fight everyday securing our shipyards and airports, so dont feed me your billshit...

fight the fight, eh? airport /port security? How many "battles" have you been in on that gig? :lol: Looking at luggage going through an Xray machine ain't "fighting"

Also I am a registered DEMOCRAT who is just sick to death with the direction the party has taken and the liberal scum it now embraces...

then, by all means, unenroll.

You have alot of nerve bringing up blind hatred concerning republicans...

not anywhere near as much nerve as YOu have calling me a traitor and a coward....Mr. baggage screener!

I go to the Democrats club meeting every month in my municipality, and it is filled with sick, Angry, Bush Haters that are Happy when our troops fail because they feel it helps thier agenda... they make me sick. That is blind hatred and I dont see it from the republicans...

then why do you keep going? Your democratic committee meetings are certainly nothing like mine. We NEVER are happy in the least when our troops suffer...and we would NEVER suggest that they would fail at anything. The ONLY failure is that or the morons in suits in DC.

I am angry.. I'm angry at the party (my party) that turned its back on America and our troops.

you are nothing but a mincing melodramatic queen. YOUR party never turned its back on American OR our troops...and neither did MY party. But please... I hope you unenroll for no other reason than assholes like you tend to give democrats a bad name.

If I sound like Jerry Falwell, thank you...(how many presidents did he advise?...6...) SIX???? name 'em

thats quite a compliment!

My father did the fighting, MM is a coward and traitor...
fuck you. you have pretty big cyber balls to call a 25 year veteran a coward and a traitor

And I fight the fight everyday securing our shipyards and airports, so dont feed me your billshit...

fight the fight, eh? airport /port security? How many "battles" have you been in on that gig? :lol: Looking at luggage going through an Xray machine ain't "fighting"

Is that what Customs and Border Patrol agents do?

Once again you flood the site with your ignorance...

Answer this question you baby killing traitor...

During your 25 years in the mess halll did you ever kill a man in a gunfight for your country?...

I have, and unfortunately may have to again...

You just sit in your office and act like your working while posting here...

I'll take care of the bad guys out there...

During your 25 years in the mess halll did you ever kill a man in a gunfight for your country?...

If you are border patrol, it's pretty obvious you are not doing your job.

yeah...you are a customs and border patrol agent. right. :rofl:

and to answer your question: no. I never killed a man in a gunfight, but saved several from the midst of them. And I think that you have as much chance of having done so yourself as I have of flapping wings and flying.

you are an unhinged, weirdo. If you actually WERE what you claim to be, that would really be frightening. having someone who would threaten to "rip apart someone's life" because of an internet disagreement is unnerving. I cannot imagine our government allowing psychos like you in positions of authority or responsibility.

Actually I change my mind. Even though I know your an ass and will repay me by personal attacks.

Aulcard lay off. Your full of shit. He is entitled to his opinion and attacking his service is wrong. I do not mind if you attack him personally but lay off the attacks on his service. he served, as far as I know Honorable AND in HARMS way. And he served unarmed IN HARMS way.

I don't like him personally but your over the top when you gabd mouth his service AND his family.

and spare me the sanctimonious bullshit. your buddy alucard claims that you tell a completely different story about your views of my service in PM's to him.

either you are a hypocrite or he is a liar.

or both.

If you are border patrol, it's pretty obvious you are not doing your job.

LOL

I was a border patrol agent out of Loredo for just over 7years...

And have been with US customs for 18...

Our Border Patrol Agents do thier best... They are underfunded and undermanned.

PS... MM Blows

LOL

I was a border patrol agent out of Loredo for just over 7years...

And have been with US customs for 18...

PS... MM Blows

does anyone else find that post more than a little bit incongruous, or is it just me? It almost reminds me of Sesame Street: "One of these things isn't like the other..."

William, why read the book, tell us your point. Bad writing or propagandist writing is like bad meat, no need to eat it all. "End Times: Death of the Fourth Estate" (Counterpunch) by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair is another pov from the radical left. It actually has a similar critical approach but contradicts the argument that only PC matters. News organizations sometimes screw up. Consider Fox which clearly biases news to a republican slant. You are missing a key factor here, news today is owned run by corporations, corporations do not like bad news. And having staff that reflects society helps too but I'm sure you missed that too.

I also wonder do you protest family connections which are the usual way people find or get jobs? Do you protest talent as that matters too. Or is it simply skin color that bothers you. Do you protest families that have more than you, as they too have more opportunity and are more likely to get the job. If your focus is only on blacks then you are missing a large part of the entire issue and really are as noted so many times a racist bigot.

Maineman, I guess it shouldn't surprise me but I thought the likes of Alucard and Joyce were growing extinct. Progress is often too slow for humankind.

The voice of racism preaching the gospel is devilish
A fake church called the prophet Muhammad a terrorist
Forgetting God is not a religion, but a spiritual bond
And Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Qu'ran
They bombed innocent people, tryin' to murder Saddam
When you gave him those chemical weapons to go to war with Iran
This is the information that they hold back from Peter Jennings
Cause Condoleeza Rice is just a new age Sally Hemmings
I break it down with critical language and spiritual anguish
The Judas I hang with, the guilt of betraying Christ
You murdered and stole his religion, and painting him white
Translated in psychologically tainted philosophy
Conservative political right wing, ideology
Glued together sloppily, the blasphemy of a nation
Got my back to the wall, cause I'm facin' assassination
Guantanamo Bay, federal incarceration
How could this be, the land of the free, home of the brave?
Indigenous holocaust, and the home of the slaves
Corporate America, dancin' offbeat to the rhythm
You really think this country, never sponsored terrorism?
Human rights violations, we continue the saga
El Savador and the contras in Nicaragua
And on top of that, you still wanna take me to prison
Just cause I won't trade humanity for patriotism

Friendly fire does not count. Neither does Xbox 360.

There is no scientific evidence the claim is true. You are aware of course that the Chinese and the Egyptians had advanced civilizations while "whites" were living in caves and hovels right?

You should know that after we did come out of our caves we began to work to better ourselves immediately. In short order compared to the peoples that you used as examples we went from caves to huts to homes to cities to advanced mathematics to a deeper understanding of how the world and the universe works. We went through our superstitious phase like all “races” do but we managed not to let them keep us down. We moved forward keeping our superstitions and oddball beliefs in check so that we could go on to populate the world with technology and social structures never before seen of the face of planet earth before the rise of the Caucasian peoples. While the peoples that you used as examples had thousands of years of on we managed to go through all of what they did and advanced way beyond that in a reasonably short amount of time. Sure we have our darker side. All races do. But it should be noticed that we are a self correction race of people who in the end manage to rise above the noise and confusion to seek out a better way to live for ourselves. And so you see my dear boy we are superior in every way. If we weren’t then the Asians or the Africans would be being reedited with eh above mentions accomplishments. Trust me when I say that to be proud of being white does not necessarily mean that one is an ignorant racist. By the dictionary definition I am a racist but I am far from ignorant. Also, I don’t wish harm to come to others. I am a proud white man living in America and I love all things American. I love jazz music, some classic rap and other “black” originated art forms but I will always know that deep down inside I can feel superior in knowing that not only did the Caucasian race rise quickly but it will continue to thrive in spite of ignorant white racists. It is the intellect of the more advanced of our peoples that has gotten us to where we are today. White racism is just a pathetic and rather dim witted reaction to the current racial situation not only here in America but globally. At the center of our race is a gravity created by the advancements made by them that have lived before us. That gravity is not weakening. That gravity grows ever stronger with the passing of the decades and Melina. We will be moving forward long after the others have “risen” again. We have the ability to get through this. The others do not. Deal with it. These are the facts.

does anyone deny that whites are intellectually superior than negroes, chinese, africans, etc? this is proven through history, but liberalist teachings want to hide it in their revisionism. there are no white countries where the natives live in huts or igloos or caves or in tree huts. white people got to the moon. white men invented calculus. white men found america. white men invented computers. why do liberals want to mess with this great race by allowing race mixing? why de-evolve the most inventive race on the planet?

You're assuming technology = superior.

Personally, if I could have picked my time and place in history, I would have been born in Hawaii at least 400 years ago. I'll bet those people were pretty happy. I wouldn't have cared what color my skin was.

Here is another thought - it has been genetically proven that everyone can trace their family back to Africa and Mankind left there a mere 2000 generations ago.

Racism is an idiots game and superior weapons with the brutality to use them does not make you smarter.

-Joe

[
QUOTE=lieberalism;595715]does anyone deny that whites are intellectually superior than negroes, chinese, africans, etc?

but what about singing and dancing ...when it comes to that we are intellectually inferior and need the brothers for inspiration..can you imagine the living hell of a world of polkas and waltz's...no thank you

this is proven through history, but liberalist teachings want to hide it in their revisionism. there are no white countries where the natives live in huts or igloos or caves or in tree huts. white people got to the moon. white men invented calculus. white men found america. white men invented computers

im pretty sure a lot of early americains lived in huts and shelters of a wide varity of materials and construction and im pretty sure they where not to versed in calclus

why do liberals want to mess with this great race by allowing race mixing? why de-evolve the most inventive race on the planet?[/
QUOTE]

its called evolution dude ..its supposed to happen this way ..the mixing of the genes into one higher evolved race of jive talkin ,,singing and dancing,.pimpin ..computer science and aerospace engineer motherfuckers...my ******

Last edited:
In the early 80's blacks recieved 20 points on the NJ State police test...

If a white man scored a 98 on the test and a black man score a 79 the black man was more qualified...

That is friggin nuts...

and could certainly disrupt a white persons oppertunities and life plan..

Could you imagine if whites recieved 20 extra points for being white!!!

Fools and jackasses like MM have no clue what it is like to compete in the real world...

Just like a welfare recipient us taxpayers have supported him his whole life.

Yes, I quite agree with you.

That IS nuts.

I have ALWAYS objected to the way we implemented affirmative action.

FWIW I know of at least two incidences when I was denied a job because a less qualified Black man had to be hired.

Back in the 1970s they didn't even try to pretend that wasn't why you were not getting the job, so that is exactly why I can point to those two examples.

It wasn't reverse racial descrimination it was just race descrimination.

I AM however a firm believer in affirmative action...because the poor, regardless of their race, ARE disadvantaged in this society.

How one structures Affirmative Action based on nothing but the disadvantages of having been poor (regardless of race or gender) , however is not easy to figure out.

Evolution has no state of superiority because it has no external standard or intent. As much a sit might deflate many egos around here man is no more advanced than an ameoba becaused "advanced" simply does not exist. Perhaps man is more "complex" in his biological composition but complexity is no more a virtue than the redness or blueness of an automobile.

Forum List

Back