are whites superior?

Me.

http://www.coloringthenews.com/

By extension, my family. If the Boston Globe won't hire me because I'm white, but will hire a black person, that's a pretty direct reduction in my opportunities and life plan. I don't know what else to tell you. At some point, we have to assume that you're willfully ignoring facts in order to cling to your point of view. I think if gravity were associated with racism, you'd jump off the Empire State Building to prove you weren't a racist.

do you even live anywhere near Boston? Do you even have any education in journalism?

Maine Medical Center won't hire me as a brain surgeon either...but they WILL hire a qualified black doctor.

you really are a disgusting racist shit.

Me.

http://www.coloringthenews.com/

By extension, my family. If the Boston Globe won't hire me because I'm white, but will hire a black person, that's a pretty direct reduction in my opportunities and life plan. I don't know what else to tell you. At some point, we have to assume that you're willfully ignoring facts in order to cling to your point of view. I think if gravity were associated with racism, you'd jump off the Empire State Building to prove you weren't a racist.

In the early 80's blacks recieved 20 points on the NJ State police test...

If a white man scored a 98 on the test and a black man score a 79 the black man was more qualified...

That is friggin nuts...

and could certainly disrupt a white persons oppertunities and life plan..

Could you imagine if whites recieved 20 extra points for being white!!!

Fools and jackasses like MM have no clue what it is like to compete in the real world...

Just like a welfare recipient us taxpayers have supported him his whole life.

do you even live anywhere near Boston? Do you even have any education in journalism?

Maine Medical Center won't hire me as a brain surgeon either...but they WILL hire a qualified black doctor.

you really are a disgusting racist shit.

What the hell would you know about it...

you wouldnt recognize a check if it wasnt delivered in a federal envelope..

do you say that about all the generals running the war in Iraq? You really have an interesting way of supporting the troops!

Your no General.... or even an American troop for that matter...

your a leech...

Our Generals and troops worst enemy...

leech and traitor...

try that line at your local American Legion Hall.

Step up to the bar on a friday night and announce that all Navy veterans and retirees are nothing more than welfare recipients who have been supported by taxpayers their entire career.

Let me know how that all works out for you.

try that line at your local American Legion Hall.

Step up to the bar on a friday night and announce that all Navy veterans and retirees are nothing more than welfare recipients who have been supported by taxpayers their entire career.

Let me know how that all works out for you.

I said..... YOU... are a traitor.... coward... babykiller... leech

dont put words in my mouth...

I would love to belly up to the bar next to you and tell you what I think though...

Then take you outside and show ya!

I said..... YOU... are a traitor.... coward... babykiller... leech

dont put words in my mouth...

I would love to belly up to the bar next to you and tell you what I think though...

Then take you outside and show ya!

I am not a traitor. I am not frightened of many things in my life...certainly not putting myself in harm's way for my country. I have never killed a baby. I am not a leech.

Let me put THESE words of yours back in your mouth. YOu DID say that you would "rip my life apart", didn't you, you sick twisted cyber tough guy?:clap2:

Your cyber muscles are really quite remarkable.

and again....you claim to know where I live...if you wanted to come up here and kick my ass in some world other than the safety of cyberspace, you'd have made the trip by now. I am at the bar at the westside Legion Hall nearly every friday for at least one after work. stop on by and try your schtick on my buddies and me.... my guess is that we'll "go outside" alright, but it might be a crowd, and there might be a blanket involved! :eusa_dance:

I am not a traitor. I am not frightened of many things in my life...certainly not putting myself in harm's way for my country. I have never killed a baby. I am not a leech.

Let me put THESE words of yours back in your mouth. YOu DID say that you would "rip my life apart", didn't you, you sick twisted cyber tough guy?:clap2:

Your cyber muscles are really quite remarkable.

Whatever...

the bottom line is, you are a disgrace to the uniform... And you and your family have sucked the American taxpayer for all you could get... and turned you back on your country in return...

Whatever...

the bottom line is, you are a disgrace to the uniform... And you and your family have sucked the American taxpayer for all you could get... and turned you back on your country in return...

support the troops! but only those who are of the same political persuasion as you!

Like I said, you talk really tough for a cyber muscle man.

The bottom line is: you are a nutless coward who talks tough but not only do you not have any real courage to back up your cyber threats, you don't have any real intellect to back up your weak formulaic right wing talking points disguised as arguments.

You need to know that your lame attempts at cyber insults are missing the mark. You don't know me. You know nothing of my military career or my post retirement civilian career. You are just spewing shit in hopes that some of it sticks.... sorry, but it all misses..each and every time, Mr. "Rip your Life Apart" :eusa_dance:

and again....you claim to know where I live...if you wanted to come up here and kick my ass in some world other than the safety of cyberspace, you'd have made the trip by now. I am at the bar at the westside Legion Hall nearly every friday for at least one after work. stop on by and try your schtick on my buddies and me.... my guess is that we'll "go outside" alright, but it might be a crowd, and there might be a blanket involved! :eusa_dance:

do they know your politics... I bet there would be a blanket involved... You buddies kickin your ass after I exposed you to them...

Marines dont take kindly to traitors and baby killers...

I would defend you maineman, but since the repay for that is you calling me similar names and claiming I am not a retired Marine I think I will pass.

do they know your politics... I bet there would be a blanket involved... You buddies kickin your ass after I exposed you to them...

Marines dont take kindly to traitors and baby killers...

of course they know my politics!

I would defend you maineman, but since the repay for that is you calling me similar names and claiming I am not a retired Marine I think I will pass.

I really don't need any help from you RGS. Go ahead and put me back on ignore..... you really can't play in the same league with me and you know it.

When are you gonna admit that you think you know just as much as Colonel Higgins did about the middle east?

LOL

Actually I change my mind. Even though I know your an ass and will repay me by personal attacks.

Aulcard lay off. Your full of shit. He is entitled to his opinion and attacking his service is wrong. I do not mind if you attack him personally but lay off the attacks on his service. he served, as far as I know Honorable AND in HARMS way. And he served unarmed IN HARMS way.

I don't like him personally but your over the top when you gabd mouth his service AND his family.

Actually I change my mind. Even though I know your an ass and will repay me by personal attacks.

Aulcard lay off. Your full of shit. He is entitled to his opinion and attacking his service is wrong. I do not mind if you attack him personally but lay off the attacks on his service. he served, as far as I know Honorable AND in HARMS way. And he served unarmed IN HARMS way.

I don't like him personally but your over the top when you gabd mouth his service AND his family.

unneeded, but appreciated nonetheless. thank you.

So they know you want to see America Fail...

That you act saddened but secretly rejoice when young men die in battle because it supports your agenda...

I doubt it..

I don't want anything of the sort. Like I said...come on up and tell my good friends that you think that I secretly rejoice when young men die in battle. tell that to the guy who asked me to serve as a pallbearer when his son came home in a box. you are such a tough sounding guy in cyberspace. Show your real balls and take that act on the road at MY legion hall.

Just let me know what friday so I can be sure you get a big audience for your tough guy routine.

So they know you want to see America Fail...

That you act saddened but secretly rejoice when young men die in battle because it supports your agenda...

I doubt it..

Alucard lay the fuck off. There is no way maineman rejoices in dead military or civilians. He does NOT support the war, he is wrong about that. But your so far off in left field it is pissing me off.

One can oppose the war and not want dead military personnel. While I believe some of the actions of the left do result in encouragement and support of our enemies, your personal attacks on maineman , his service and his opinions are ludicrous.

call him an ass, tell him he is wrong, call him anything you can support. You can NOT support the last claims. I can not even read his replies or his posts and I know your full of SHIT.

Forum List

Back