are whites superior?

Actually I change my mind. Even though I know your an ass and will repay me by personal attacks.

Aulcard lay off. Your full of shit. He is entitled to his opinion and attacking his service is wrong. I do not mind if you attack him personally but lay off the attacks on his service. he served, as far as I know Honorable AND in HARMS way. And he served unarmed IN HARMS way.

I don't like him personally but your over the top when you gabd mouth his service AND his family.

I dont believe him...

And he feels it fine to attack others like yourself...

Sorry RGS the gloves come of when dealing with garbage like MM...

No one has more respect for Vets than me...

He's the bad apple in the bunch and needs to be called on it.

I dont believe him...

And he feels it fine to attack others like yourself...

Sorry RGS the gloves come of when dealing with garbage like MM...

No one has more respect for Vets than me...

He's the bad apple in the bunch and needs to be called on it.

There is absolutely NO reason to disbelieve him on his service. Further claiming his retirement is stealing from the country is ignorant. He served and retired, he is entitled to that retirement. If you don't believe so, then you do not believe any retired military member is entitled. Attacking his family is wrong.

There are numerous reasons and ways to attack maineman that do not involve his service, his retirement and especially not his family.

There is absolutely NO reason to disbelieve him on his service. Further claiming his retirement is stealing from the country is ignorant. He served and retired, he is entitled to that retirement. If you don't believe so, then you do not believe any retired military member is entitled. Attacking his family is wrong.

There are numerous reasons and ways to attack maineman that do not involve his service, his retirement and especially not his family.

He gets what he deserves...

I in no way intended to offend anyone else but him..

I should of used the term household instead of family.. that was the context intended...

I think men like him need to be eliminated for our counrties security...

He feeds the terrorists with his bullshit propaganda...

He gets what he deserves...

I in no way intended to offend anyone else but him..

I should of used the term household instead of family.. that was the context intended...

I think men like him need to be eliminated for our counrties security...

He feeds the terrorists with his bullshit propaganda...

any examples of my "bullshit propaganda" that you might like to quote?

I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that you won't be able to find any because none exists.

and please tell me how terrorists actually "eat" that stuff, anyway.

maineman continues to put his country in harms way, all for his ultra left agenda. he will stop at nothing to smear our troops and our president and our country.

maineman continues to put his country in harms way, all for his ultra left agenda. he will stop at nothing to smear our troops and our president and our country.

and if YOU could come up with one sentence from me that smears our troops, that would be real nice.

the fact that you are an ultra leftist is enough to know you cant stand the troops.

everytime you open your mouth, you think first how you can insult our flag. it is what liberals do.

the fact that you are an ultra leftist is enough to know you cant stand the troops.

everytime you open your mouth, you think first how you can insult our flag. it is what liberals do.

that is nonsensical. Your proof of my smearing the troops is that all leftists smear troops? LOL Here is a fact: I do more real and substantive things every single week to support our troops than you have EVER done.

the more I read what you spew, the more I believe you are a well meaning liberal who is trying to turn as many people against conservatism and the republican party as you possibly can.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I must tell you that your sarcastis rhetoric is SO over the top that no one really buys it.

While you may mean well...Al Jazaara would be only to happy to put many of your posts on its editorial page...probably why you dislike my sig so much....

Like Obama....loose lips....:eusa_think:

While you may mean well...Al Jazaara would be only to happy to put many of your posts on its editorial page...probably why you dislike my sig so much....

Like Obama....loose lips....:eusa_think:

so.... do YOU have any quotes of mine that smear the troops, or are you just flapping your gums like always?

Dissenting against this administration's stupid counterproductive war in Iraq is not treasonous. It is patriotic.

waving pompoms for this debacle while americans die IS treasonous, in my opinion.

so.... do YOU have any quotes of mine that smear the troops, or are you just flapping your gums like always?

Dissenting against this administration's stupid counterproductive war in Iraq is not treasonous. It is patriotic.

waving pompoms for this debacle while americans die IS treasonous, in my opinion.

You make 3 points in your post...none of which have any relevance to what I said....(are you Lorax in disguise:eusa_wall: )

My point is obvious....(just as in Obama's case)...what you say, and how its said can have unintentional results....

So your a liberal? Yea, it does make sense. Keep up the good work, I think your converting some conservatives.

Your no General.... or even an American troop for that matter...

your a leech...

Our Generals and troops worst enemy...

leech and traitor...

So you think that MM is our generals and troops worst enemy? You think that talking on the internet and political views is more of a danger than Osama Bin Laden, or those who shoot at US soldiers? How about those who are planning terrorist attacks?

You are a fucking moron.

If they wanted too, they would. But they don't. So obviously you are full of shit.

So you think that MM is our generals and troops worst enemy? You think that talking on the internet and political views is more of a danger than Osama Bin Laden, or those who shoot at US soldiers? How about those who are planning terrorist attacks?

You are a fucking moron.

If they wanted too, they would. But they don't. So obviously you are full of shit.

I never even mentioned OBL, jackass...

Anti-American Americans like you,MM, and TM,and that VNTG idiot reinforce the extremist idealology, and OBL's claims that Americans dont have the stomach or heart to fight, are proven correct by the words of cowards like you.

When they read the anti troop(cut and run is anti troop)shit you post(and I know they do)... The message you send is that we are afriad to fight... that happens to be a great motivator for the enemy...

Cowards like you are our enemy... And in my opinion, for the sake of our children real American Patriots should join together, hit the streets, and kill the enemy here so we can fight this war with unwaivering support...

Anti-American Americans like you,MM, and TM,and that VNTG idiot reinforce the extremist idealology, and OBL's claims that Americans dont have the stomach or heart to fight, are proven correct by the words of cowards like you.

When they read the anti troop(cut and run is anti troop)shit you post(and I know they do)... The message you send is that we are afriad to fight... that happens to be a great motivator for the enemy...

Cowards like you are our enemy... And in my opinion, for the sake of our children real American Patriots should join together, hit the streets, and kill the enemy here so we can fight this war with unwaivering support...

You sound like Jerry Falwell.

Either way, the absurdity of this post is exactly the problem that good republicans have. They allow people like this to speak for them, reducing thier argument to little more than an anti-democratic or universalistic approach at policy. "cut and run" was the bright one liner of president BUSH. Allowing this president and people like alucard to speak for you republicans, transforms true conservative policy into any policy that pisses off the other half of America. It really is de-progressive, and I am not claiming that democrats should be called progressive thinkers, but I know exactly who (in the republican party) can easily be called de-progressive thinkers. Alucard, fallwell, bush.....all examples of blind hatred toward a party that was raised the exact same way as you.

So who is the real anti-american?

And by the way I never advocated a full troop withdraw. I will explain my POV if you want to go there, right now it is out of context. Much like your post.

I must add, you should not question who is the enemy of this nation when the people who are trying to reason with you (MM) are the ones who fought to allow your lips to flap around like that.

You sound like Jerry Falwell.

Either way, the absurdity of this post is exactly the problem that good republicans have. They allow people like this to speak for them, reducing thier argument to little more than an anti-democratic or universalistic approach at policy. "cut and run" was the bright one liner of president BUSH. Allowing this president and people like alucard to speak for you republicans, transforms true conservative policy into any policy that pisses off the other half of America. It really is de-progressive, and I am not claiming that democrats should be called progressive thinkers, but I know exactly who (in the republican party) can easily be called de-progressive thinkers. Alucard, fallwell, bush.....all examples of blind hatred toward a party that was raised the exact same way as you.

So who is the real anti-american?

And by the way I never advocated a full troop withdraw. I will explain my POV if you want to go there, right now it is out of context. Much like your post.

I must add, you should not question who is the enemy of this nation when the people who are trying to reason with you (MM) are the ones who fought to allow your lips to flap around like that.

If I sound like Jerry Falwell, thank you...(how many presidents did he advise?...6...)

thats quite a compliment!

My father did the fighting, MM is a coward and traitor...

And I fight the fight everyday securing our shipyards and airports, so dont feed me your billshit...

Also I am a registered DEMOCRAT who is just sick to death with the direction the party has taken and the liberal scum it now embraces...

You have alot of nerve bringing up blind hatred concerning republicans...

I go to the Democrats club meeting every month in my municipality, and it is filled with sick, Angry, Bush Haters that are Happy when our troops fail because they feel it helps thier agenda... they make me sick. That is blind hatred and I dont see it from the republicans...

I am angry.. I'm angry at the party (my party) that turned its back on America and our troops.

If I sound like Jerry Falwell, thank you...(how many presidents did he advise?...6...)

thats quite a compliment!

My father did the fighting, MM is a coward and traitor...

And I fight the fight everyday securing our shipyards and airports, so dont feed me your billshit...

Also I am a registered DEMOCRAT who is just sick to death with the direction the party has taken and the liberal scum it now embraces...

You have alot of nerve bringing up blind hatred concerning republicans...

I go to the Democrats club meeting every month in my municipality, and it is filled with sick, Angry, Bush Haters that are Happy when our troops fail because they feel it helps thier agenda... they make me sick. That is blind hatred and I dont see it from the republicans...

I am angry.. I'm angry at the party (my party) that turned its back on America and our troops.

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."

"The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'" --on the 9/11 attacks

This is the figure you look up to?

I guess its fitting that Fallwell was an Advisor, did he advise bush too? Because Falwell also went bankrupt TWICE, and was under federal fraud investigation. Fitting for a "moral majority" leader, reminds me of Bush in his 40s.

Well I was right then, you are an absurdist.

I am pro-American. I am 100% for putting all our military might to bear at crushing the Islamic extremists who attacked us and prepare to attack us again. Our misadventure in Iraq does not advance that cause one iota.

And if you and your boys weren't "afraid to fight", why did you outsource the job of going into the caves and hills of Tora Bora and getting Osama instead of going in with our own troops and finishing the job?

and MY, you talk so damned tough, sitting there behind your computer monitor. Are you a high ranking officer in the famous Fighting 101st Keyboardist's Brigade?

I have no doubt that if an arab ever let loose a burst from his AK in your general direction, you would simultaneously piss and shit yourself.:rofl:

b
"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."

"The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'" --on the 9/11 attacks.

I agree with everything above...

I think it is our duty to rid america of...abortionists,gays,pagans and feminists...

And I look forward to the opportunity

Forum List

Back