are whites superior?

What exactly do you mean "natural mixing of the gene pool"?, and "Bring on the Bubble butt sistas", I hope you are not trying to infer that you white boys
are going to try to acquier our Black Women to correct your Genetic deficiencies?

No, breed out sickle cell anemia and hypertension.

Well, all I have to say is you can not put a price tag on Human health and well being. So, before you sarcastically dismiss the genetic facts of life, how ever unpleasant they may be for many Whites to accept. But you correaltion to African Art, which by the way , was copied and ripped off by many European modern artist of the early 20th century ie,Picasso, and Max Enrst, to name a few, does not seem to make any sense. Like I said in an earlier post, the White race carries a lot of degenerative defective Genes within their Chromosomes.So, I don't even think that all this genetic engineering will
be able to correct many of the genectic defects in the "White Superior Race"?
gene pool.And this is not Black propoganda, as you stated, but scientific facts.

Do you hang out with Charlie Ass, by chance?

This is so disgusting. No race is superior than the other. Asian/Indians get much higher grades and do better in Math and Science than white Americans/Europeans do. So if it's anything they are superior. But to move on to the topic, no i don't think white's are above anyone. nor do i think black,Asians,Hispanics or Arabs are better than anyone.

And since you want to base your idea on history. Lets take a look a the dark ages shall we. White people were so ignorant they didn't even bath. They only came out of the dark ages when the Arabs and Asians came and taught them some common sense.

My God I thought people stopped this crap in thinking their race is the best.

come out of the dark ages and step into 2008

I never said my race was best..that was the colored fellow and the white guy..I'm advocating that the mixing of the gene pool is mans natural evolutionary process with the additional benefit of eliminating racial distinction

I never said my race was best..that was the colored fellow and the white guy..I'm advocating that the mixing of the gene pool is mans natural evolutionary process with the additional benefit of eliminating racial distinction

Well many people want to keep the racial distinction, and don't want a mongrel smorgasboard mixed up, Zebra race. There are Blacks who know
that White Superiority is a lie and a joke, and who don't believein mixing there genes with White people.And I don't beleive in evolution or the evolutionary process,it was just some white mans theory.

I beleive that God created us all here on Earth. You people may have evolved from Apes ,Black people didn't.

Well, if any race is more perfect than the other then it's the Pinks that make it, since a new condition which has no ill effects and is appearing more frequently are turning a LOT of people on all sides 'pink'.

It's a joke ... ever see South Park? There is a skin condition that causes people to lose pigment on the rise, the pink is just pulled out my buttox like their Yellow.

Well many people want to keep the racial distinction, and don't want a mongrel smorgasboard mixed up, Zebra race. There are Blacks who know
that White Superiority is a lie and a joke, and who don't believein mixing there genes with White people.And I don't beleive in evolution or the evolutionary process,it was just some white mans theory.

I beleive that God created us all here on Earth. You people may have evolved from Apes ,Black people didn't.

mongrels are the healthiest..most stable of dogs..dawg..and by evolution.I mean..growing and changing..progressing...if god didn't want racial mixing why did he create jet aircraft..passports and really hot black chicks that dig me ?......or was that satan's doing ?

mongrels are the healthiest..most stable of dogs..dawg..and by evolution.I mean..growing and changing..progressing...if god didn't want racial mixing why did he create jet aircraft..passports and really hot black chicks that dig me ?......or was that satan's doing ?

Not to mention the fact that they are genetically compatible.

does anyone deny that whites are intellectually superior than negroes, chinese, africans, etc? this is proven through history, but liberalist teachings want to hide it in their revisionism. there are no white countries where the natives live in huts or igloos or caves or in tree huts. white people got to the moon. white men invented calculus. white men found america. white men invented computers. why do liberals want to mess with this great race by allowing race mixing? why de-evolve the most inventive race on the planet?

You can't be serious? This is the biggest load of crap I've read in a long time. People like you will always see to it that racism lives on.

:mad: No we are not!!!, in God's eyes were are all equal.Weather we are White, Black, Red, Yellow or Brown.No one race, is more better than the other.

Huh? I am agreeing with you...????

The question was:

Does anyone deny that whites are supperior than chinese,........?

And my answer was, that I denied it...meaning, i deny that whites are superior....because they are not.

And my reasoning is that God made man in the image of Him, not white or black or brown or hispanic or chinese etc.... He made ALL of us equally....we all came and are a decendant of Adam and Eve, and some say maybe Adam and Lilith. :)

care

does anyone deny that whites are intellectually superior than negroes, chinese, africans, etc? this is proven through history, but liberalist teachings want to hide it in their revisionism. there are no white countries where the natives live in huts or igloos or caves or in tree huts. white people got to the moon. white men invented calculus. white men found america. white men invented computers. why do liberals want to mess with this great race by allowing race mixing? why de-evolve the most inventive race on the planet?

If the White race is so superior to the Black race , why does the White race have so many degenerative , and defective genes, in their gene pool?.
And have embeded in their genes over 250 know hereditary genetic defects.?
Albinism."White ness" is a genectic defect when it occurs in nature.
How can this be deemed superior?.

If the White race is so superior to the Black race , why does the White race have so many degenerative , and defective genes, in their gene pool?.
And have embeded in their genes over 250 know hereditary genetic defects.?
Albinism."White ness" is a genectic defect when it occurs in nature.
How can this be deemed superior?.

Science has determined that races plays an insignificant roll in gene pool. I'm way more concerned about how everyone is voting, as skin color has diddly to do with shit.

skin color has diddly to do with shit.

Only whites are naieve enough to believe this.

Whites constantly tell everyone that "race doesn't matter to me," yet they overwhelmingly choose white neighborhoods to live in, white churches to attend, white spouses to marry. So do blacks. So do all other races.

Race: in no other area of life on Earth is the public proclamation so diametrically opposed to the reality.

Forum List

Back