Are we nearing an actual war with China?

What's funny about that video, is that China has it's own massive "stimulus" package. And it's working. And all their insurance is "government run" and is probably the cheapest in the world.

BEIJING - China will encourage villagers to seek timely outpatient healthcare through an adjustment to the New Rural Cooperative Medical Care System (NCMS), a medical insurance scheme for villagers.

China tweaks rural health insurance system

Minister of National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) Zhang Ping has made public the breakdown of China's four-trillion-yuan stimulus plan, which will cover livelihood improvements, R&D, environmental protection and other sectors.

NDRC reveals details of stimulus package

Isn't that hilarious. If Republicans had their way, insurance companies would bankrupt the middle class worse than they already are and instead of building America's infrastructure, we would BE Afghanistan.

It's HILARIOUS!

LOL 50 cents a hour is "working stimulus"

LOL

Frank do you really want to know whats funny? Rdean thinks china is for improvement of it's national welfare system. I think he actually believes the crap in those links.:lol:

Crap? China's stimulus package is building hi speed railways. Research and development. Building up infrastructure. This has been in every business publication for the last two years. And their Health Care is "government healthcare" because they are a "communist country". Duh!

China's people make 51 cents an hour. They do what their government tells them to do. Because it's a communist government. Worse, the government has plenty of money because Republicans work to move American jobs there. How can you not know it? You guys are like, "So fucking stupid".

The Chamber of Commerce works with the Republican Party and China to teach American Businesses how to outsource to China. They don't even hide it.

There are maps available to show how many American jobs moved to China and which states they came from. I've linked to it about a dozen times. And you guys still deny it?

That's why I write here. You will NOT be allowed to stay stupid.

No we are not.

To suggest such..is lunacy.

We are economic adversaries..but partners in implementing peaceful co-existence and a just world.

Oh, it's a war all right. And being very smartly fought by China.

It's almost impossible to sell anything to China. They have rules and tariffs and standards that keep nearly everything out. Unless it's something like ore or oil or some kind of raw resource they don't have to begin with.

They are undermining the value of their currency to keep it from being fair.

They give seminars here in this country teaching Americans how to outsource to China. They are able to do this because they pour money into the US Chamber of Commerce which pours money into the Republican Party.

China's Unfair Advantage ...

China’s the largest country in the world by population, the third-largest economy and the third-largest exporter. It’s also the owner of over $2 trillion in foreign currency reserves.

And in the worst global recession since the Great Depression, it’s the only large economy that’s growing! But it’s also the most restricted and least transparent of the bunch.

For a decade, China maintained a fixed exchange rate policy — the yuan was pegged against the dollar. One U.S. dollar bought 8.27 yuan. This allowed China to undercut the rest of the world, churning out cheap commoditized goods, competing on one thing: Price.

Consequently, the Chinese economy shot up from $728 billion to $2.3 trillion.

------------------------------------

You know that many right wingers on this board don't even believe China is a "communist country". They believe China is a "capitalistic society" where the head of the country is actually the "CEO". Isn't that a hoot? I had it explained to me about a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
China will leave the biggest economic crater ever

Indeed. There is a lethal combination of ticking time bombs ready to go off:

- Extreme real estate bubble ready to burst in the major metro centers
- Not enough poor rural people to continue to low cost favorable trade relatioship
- The currency manipulation game is going to run out
- The demographic imbalance of men to women is going to reach a tipping point of extreme social unrest
- The internet is eroding the information control of a centralized totalitarian government

They know heart and soul that true believers like rdean are the only people who think they will outgrow/out perform the USA, so they are plowing everything into their military and will go down shooting at us.

LOL 50 cents a hour is "working stimulus"

LOL

Frank do you really want to know whats funny? Rdean thinks china is for improvement of it's national welfare system. I think he actually believes the crap in those links.:lol:

Crap? China's stimulus package is building hi speed railways. Research and development. Building up infrastructure. This has been in every business publication for the last two years. And their Health Care is "government healthcare" because they are a "communist country". Duh!

China's people make 51 cents an hour. They do what their government tells them to do. Because it's a communist government. Worse, the government has plenty of money because Republicans work to move American jobs there. How can you not know it? You guys are like, "So fucking stupid".

The Chamber of Commerce works with the Republican Party and China to teach American Businesses how to outsource to China. They don't even hide it.

There are maps available to show how many American jobs moved to China and which states they came from. I've linked to it about a dozen times. And you guys still deny it?

Do they have unions?

You never fail to mention republicans when you mention your misinformation do you rdean?

You also forgot to mention the millionaires in China.

China had the world's fastest growing group of millionaires last year, an elite club that rose 31 percent from 2008 to encompass 477,000 people.

Read more: Number of millionaires grows in China

Do they have unions?

You never fail to mention republicans when you mention your misinformation do you rdean?

China had the world's fastest growing group of millionaires last year, an elite club that rose 31 percent from 2008 to encompass 477,000 people.

Oh wow! They have "millionaires". Amazing. What a sign of "success".

We have millionaires too. Many of then don't want the idiotic tax cuts the Republicans are forcing on them against their wishes and against the wishes of 70% of the American People. Republicans have never, ever respected the middle class in this country. In fact, if they could squat on them, they would, with great "glee" and "relish".

Do they have unions?

This post was so incredibly stupid, I wanted to give it "special" care.

Yes, China has "unions". But "independent" unions are forbidden. The "state run" unions are just that, "state run". They are an arm of the government. China is a fucking communist country. What don't right wingers understand? You guys are hilarious.

Do they have unions?

Well, duh! Millions of jobs were moved from the US to China from 2001 to 2008 using tax breaks and subsidies.

The Republicans, working with China and the Chamber of Commerce gave seminars nationwide to teach American Business how to "outsource" to China.

The Chamber of Commerce gave 75 million dollars to Republicans and 180 million over the last year. We know the Chamber of Commerce gets it's money from China and India, but because of the Justice Roberts led Supreme Court, they don't have to say where that money came from. Where do you think it came from? You don't get "something for nothing".

After the BP apology, the tax cuts for the rich and holding the middle class hostage, how is the Republican Party of the side of a majority of Americans? Seriously. They only won the election and what did they talk about doing "first thing"? Was it jobs? No. Was it Afghanistan? No. Was it the economy? No. It was tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires. Duh! What does that tell you? And believe me, you are no millionaire and I suspect will NEVER be one.

Do they have unions?

Yes, China has "unions". But "independent" unions are forbidden. The "state run" unions are just that, "state run". They are an arm of the government. China is a fucking communist country. What don't right wingers understand? You guys are hilarious.

Poor RDean doesn't understand that China is a mix of Communism and capitalism.

Here's a link to RDean I know you've been complaining about me not providing links to things I've posted that I assume are just commons knowledge and or sense, but I had been forgetting that I was dealing with you, so here you go.

China: Capitalism Doesn't Require Democracy

Oh, here's another

China's New Capitalism (int'l edition)

and another

Why China Will Change Capitalism - Chris Meyer & Julia Kirby - Chris Meyer & Julia Kirby - Harvard Business Review

That should keep you busy for a few years

China will leave the biggest economic crater ever

Indeed. There is a lethal combination of ticking time bombs ready to go off:

- Extreme real estate bubble ready to burst in the major metro centers
- Not enough poor rural people to continue to low cost favorable trade relatioship
- The currency manipulation game is going to run out
- The demographic imbalance of men to women is going to reach a tipping point of extreme social unrest
- The internet is eroding the information control of a centralized totalitarian government

:lol:

You seriously have no fucking idea of what you are talking about.

Not a fucking clue.

No we are not.

We are economic adversaries..but partners in implementing peaceful co-existence and a just world.

It's almost impossible to sell anything to China. They have rules and tariffs and standards that keep nearly everything out. Unless it's something like ore or oil or some kind of raw resource they don't have to begin with.

They give seminars here in this country teaching Americans how to outsource to China. They are able to do this because they pour money into the US Chamber of Commerce which pours money into the Republican Party.

China’s the largest country in the world by population, the third-largest economy and the third-largest exporter. It’s also the owner of over $2 trillion in foreign currency reserves.

And in the worst global recession since the Great Depression, it’s the only large economy that’s growing! But it’s also the most restricted and least transparent of the bunch.

For a decade, China maintained a fixed exchange rate policy — the yuan was pegged against the dollar. One U.S. dollar bought 8.27 yuan. This allowed China to undercut the rest of the world, churning out cheap commoditized goods, competing on one thing: Price.

You know that many right wingers on this board don't even believe China is a "communist country". They believe China is a "capitalistic society" where the head of the country is actually the "CEO". Isn't that a hoot? I had it explained to me about a month ago.

You just as bad as boedicca.

Gosh.

You guys really ought maybe watch Chinese tv every once in a while. Or better yet..get out to China and try to catch some snippets of conversation. Or..heavens to betsy..take a plane to China..

If people like you guys are in the state department dealing with the Chinese..I would hazard to say..no wonder we are so fucked up in our dealings with China.

Do they have unions?

Here's a link to RDean I know you've been complaining about me not providing links to things I've posted that I assume are just commons knowledge and or sense, but I had been forgetting that I was dealing with you, so here you go.

Oh, here's another

and another

Why China Will Change Capitalism - Chris Meyer & Julia Kirby - Chris Meyer & Julia Kirby - Harvard Business Review

You might want to read one of your articles:

What they may not expect is that China's increasing dominance will rewrite the rules of capitalism for everyone. Note that the prevailing form of capitalism at any time is simply the form being practiced by the most capitalists. As the center of gravity of global trade shifts toward China, the western style capitalism, with its heavy emphasis on free markets and private ownership, will no longer hold sway.

Think about what that means.

You know that in China "unions" are legal? But not "independent" unions. They are forbidden. The unions in China are an arm of the government and are state run. It IS a communist country.

The people make 51 cents an hour, live in dorms and work 60 to 70 hours a week. Is this the kind of "capitalism" you support? And don't forget, companies there can be "nationalized" at any time. That means they are not really "private".

In fact, the companies have to put up "suicide" nets because those "capitalistic" Chinese keep jumping off the roof. Why is that? Do we want that here? What exactly is it you are defending? Maybe you should be there?

500x_nets_01.jpg

Oh, here's another

and another

What they may not expect is that China's increasing dominance will rewrite the rules of capitalism for everyone. Note that the prevailing form of capitalism at any time is simply the form being practiced by the most capitalists. As the center of gravity of global trade shifts toward China, the western style capitalism, with its heavy emphasis on free markets and private ownership, will no longer hold sway.

You know that in China "unions" are legal? But not "independent" unions. They are forbidden. The unions in China are an arm of the government and are state run. It IS a communist country.

The people make 51 cents an hour, live in dorms and work 60 to 70 hours a week. Is this the kind of "capitalism" you support?

In fact, the companies have to put up "suicide" nets because those "capitalistic" Chinese keep jumping off the roof. Why is that? Do we want that here? What exactly is it you are defending? Maybe you should be there?

500x_nets_01.jpg

I'm not defending anything, merely pointing out that your claim that everything in China is monopolized by Communism is dead wrong. And yes, they do have problems, but they are VERY new to to the whole idea of capitalism, surely you don't expect their version to match ours?

And we are not at war with China economically either. We are adversaries, to a point, but we are not at war. Their economy is 100% tied to ours, IF they did anything to crash our economy theirs would follow right behind. And that is not to say they play the game fairly, just to say that they don't consider us to be enemies.

Oh, here's another

and another

The people make 51 cents an hour, live in dorms and work 60 to 70 hours a week. Is this the kind of "capitalism" you support?

500x_nets_01.jpg

Like I said..have a visit.

This is a culture basically thousands of years old. It's ludicrous to pidgeon hole it into a few sentences. And it's simplistic.

The China you read about through the prism of Western media..is vastly different from it's reality.

No we are not.

Gosh.

You guys really ought maybe watch Chinese tv every once in a while. Or better yet..get out to China and try to catch some snippets of conversation. Or..heavens to betsy..take a plane to China..

If people like you guys are in the state department dealing with the Chinese..I would hazard to say..no wonder we are so fucked up in our dealings with China.

Chinese TV is state run.

China%20water%20pollution_2.jpg

download.blog

A senior family planning official in China has noted an alarming rise in the number of babies with birth defects, a Chinese media report says.

Jiang Fan, from China's National Population and Family Planning Commission, said environmental pollution was the cause of the problem.

Sharp rise in China birth defects // Current

china-pollution-prob-002.jpg

Yum, you don't have to kill the fish. They are already dead.
china-pollution-prob-001.jpg

lu-guang-pollution-in-china-07.jpg

And just think, if we could only get rid of those ridiculous "clean air and clean water" regulations Republicans despise so much, we could look just like this!

Gosh.

Chinese TV is state run.

download.blog

A senior family planning official in China has noted an alarming rise in the number of babies with birth defects, a Chinese media report says.

Jiang Fan, from China's National Population and Family Planning Commission, said environmental pollution was the cause of the problem.

And just think, if we could only get rid of those ridiculous "clean air and clean water" regulations Republicans despise so much, we could look just like this!

Idiot. show us a SINGLE post of ANYONE on this board wanting to do away with the clean air or clean water act, or the EPA at all.

Oh, here's another

and another

500x_nets_01.jpg

Like I said..have a visit.

This is a culture basically thousands of years old. It's ludicrous to pidgeon hole it into a few sentences. And it's simplistic.

The China you read about through the prism of Western media..is vastly different from it's reality.

I work at a company that has a dozen service engineers that travel to China constantly. They spend as much as two weeks out of every month there. A couple actually live there and visit here. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what both the cities and the country is like.

This idea that "new China" is better than "old China" is bizarre to say the least. They don't vote. They have no rights. Their lives are miserable. Sure, you may have a somewhat connected upper class. And it's even huge, compared to us. Because the population is huge. But the country itself is a mess. But greedy American business rush there to squeeze out a buck. But they are ruining this country. What they will end up with is a country over there producing cheap crap and a country over here that can't afford to buy it. The Chinese can't afford it. Supply and demand will drag down the entire world economy because of greed.

Gosh.

Chinese TV is state run.

download.blog

Idiot. show us a SINGLE post of ANYONE on this board wanting to do away with the clean air or clean water act, or the EPA at all.

It's OK if you don't like my links. Do some research on Bush and OSHA and replacing regulations with "Voluntary Compliance". On deregulated "fracture mining" and the chemicals that go into it.

You see, it doesn't matter whether people on this board want those regulations removed or not if they are going to elect leadership that will do that. I don't know any Republicans who want their leadership to apologize to BP. 70% of the American people don't want tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires. The Republican leadership knows they have their base in their pocket. They can do anything and they know it. We all know it.

----------------------------Like I said, find your own links and prove me wrong.

Several Republican administrations, including that of President George W. Bush, have worked to lessen the regulatory power of OSHA and turn its mandatory worker-safety programs into voluntary-based efforts by employers. According to government records, in 2005 there were more than 6,800 workplace-related deaths in the United States and 4,200,000 injuries and illnesses.

AllGov - Department of Labor - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)

The real "war" is economic - and America's enemies are internal.

Chinese Professor

What's funny about that video, is that China has it's own massive "stimulus" package. And it's working. And all their insurance is "government run" and is probably the cheapest in the world.

BEIJING - China will encourage villagers to seek timely outpatient healthcare through an adjustment to the New Rural Cooperative Medical Care System (NCMS), a medical insurance scheme for villagers.

China tweaks rural health insurance system

Minister of National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) Zhang Ping has made public the breakdown of China's four-trillion-yuan stimulus plan, which will cover livelihood improvements, R&D, environmental protection and other sectors.

NDRC reveals details of stimulus package

Isn't that hilarious. If Republicans had their way, insurance companies would bankrupt the middle class worse than they already are and instead of building America's infrastructure, we would BE Afghanistan.

It's HILARIOUS!

shut up, dipshit.

Forum List

Back