Are we nearing an actual war with China?

Chinese TV is state run.

China%20water%20pollution_2.jpg

download.blog

A senior family planning official in China has noted an alarming rise in the number of babies with birth defects, a Chinese media report says.

Jiang Fan, from China's National Population and Family Planning Commission, said environmental pollution was the cause of the problem.

Sharp rise in China birth defects // Current

china-pollution-prob-002.jpg

Yum, you don't have to kill the fish. They are already dead.
china-pollution-prob-001.jpg

lu-guang-pollution-in-china-07.jpg

And just think, if we could only get rid of those ridiculous "clean air and clean water" regulations Republicans despise so much, we could look just like this!

Idiot. show us a SINGLE post of ANYONE on this board wanting to do away with the clean air or clean water act, or the EPA at all.

It's OK if you don't like my links. Do some research on Bush and OSHA and replacing regulations with "Voluntary Compliance". On deregulated "fracture mining" and the chemicals that go into it.

You see, it doesn't matter whether people on this board want those regulations removed or not if they are going to elect leadership that will do that. I don't know any Republicans who want their leadership to apologize to BP. 70% of the American people don't want tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires. The Republican leadership knows they have their base in their pocket. They can do anything and they know it. We all know it.

----------------------------Like I said, find your own links and prove me wrong.

Several Republican administrations, including that of President George W. Bush, have worked to lessen the regulatory power of OSHA and turn its mandatory worker-safety programs into voluntary-based efforts by employers. According to government records, in 2005 there were more than 6,800 workplace-related deaths in the United States and 4,200,000 injuries and illnesses.

AllGov - Department of Labor - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)

IOW you can't produce a link to a single person on this board saying that OSHA or the EPA should be gotten rid of? Color me not surprised.

As for politicians , the left has an idiot who thinks that Guam might tip over, does that mean everyone on the left thinks Guam might tip over? You over generalizing fool.

Idiot. show us a SINGLE post of ANYONE on this board wanting to do away with the clean air or clean water act, or the EPA at all.

It's OK if you don't like my links. Do some research on Bush and OSHA and replacing regulations with "Voluntary Compliance". On deregulated "fracture mining" and the chemicals that go into it.

You see, it doesn't matter whether people on this board want those regulations removed or not if they are going to elect leadership that will do that. I don't know any Republicans who want their leadership to apologize to BP. 70% of the American people don't want tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires. The Republican leadership knows they have their base in their pocket. They can do anything and they know it. We all know it.

----------------------------Like I said, find your own links and prove me wrong.

Several Republican administrations, including that of President George W. Bush, have worked to lessen the regulatory power of OSHA and turn its mandatory worker-safety programs into voluntary-based efforts by employers. According to government records, in 2005 there were more than 6,800 workplace-related deaths in the United States and 4,200,000 injuries and illnesses.

AllGov - Department of Labor - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)

IOW you can't produce a link to a single person on this board saying that OSHA or the EPA should be gotten rid of? Color me not surprised.

As for politicians , the left has an idiot who thinks that Guam might tip over, does that mean everyone on the left thinks Guam might tip over? You over generalizing fool.

:clap2::lol:

The real "war" is economic - and America's enemies are internal.

Chinese Professor

What's funny about that video, is that China has it's own massive "stimulus" package. And it's working. And all their insurance is "government run" and is probably the cheapest in the world.

BEIJING - China will encourage villagers to seek timely outpatient healthcare through an adjustment to the New Rural Cooperative Medical Care System (NCMS), a medical insurance scheme for villagers.

China tweaks rural health insurance system

Minister of National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) Zhang Ping has made public the breakdown of China's four-trillion-yuan stimulus plan, which will cover livelihood improvements, R&D, environmental protection and other sectors.

NDRC reveals details of stimulus package

Isn't that hilarious. If Republicans had their way, insurance companies would bankrupt the middle class worse than they already are and instead of building America's infrastructure, we would BE Afghanistan.

It's HILARIOUS!

shut up, dipshit.

Kiss my ass pigshit.

There you go lying your ass off again. How many on this board have complained that there are too many regulations? Wasn't there some right wing dipshit that was making the wild claim that the left believed "snail darters" were more important than "human life"?????? Well, wasn't there?

And like I said, Bush replaced OSHA regulations with "voluntary compliance" and completely deregulated "fracture mining".

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION: If the right elects leaders who do away with regulations, then does it matter what the base says????

It's like someone from Texas saying, "Hey, I'm for gay rights and have no problem with gay marriage" and then they vote for someone who follows the Texas Republican Party Platform and makes being gay a felony. You can't say you are for or against something and then vote people into office who hold the opposite position of yours. It's fucking stupid.

Any war between the US and CHina will not last long, presuming that PotUS decides to wage the war to win.

We can project power upon them; they cannot project power upon us. Thus, we can eliminate their abillity to make war; the reverse is not true.

Best of all, we can do it w/o putting any significant force on their soil.

There you go lying your ass off again. How many on this board have complained that there are too many regulations? Wasn't there some right wing dipshit that was making the wild claim that the left believed "snail darters" were more important than "human life"?????? Well, wasn't there?

And like I said, Bush replaced OSHA regulations with "voluntary compliance" and completely deregulated "fracture mining".

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION: If the right elects leaders who do away with regulations, then does it matter what the base says????

It's like someone from Texas saying, "Hey, I'm for gay rights and have no problem with gay marriage" and then they vote for someone who follows the Texas Republican Party Platform and makes being gay a felony. You can't say you are for or against something and then vote people into office who hold the opposite position of yours. It's fucking stupid.

You're an idiot complaining and saying there are too many regulation in regards to the EPA or OSHA is not saying that you want to get rid of either.

China isn't even capable of invading Taiwan....how could they invade the US?

You're an idiot complaining and saying there are too many regulation in regards to the EPA or OSHA is not saying that you want to get rid of either.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Saying there is "too much" of anything is just another way of saying, "we want less". "Less" means get rid of "something". Duh!

What the hell is wrong with you people? Saying there is "too much" of anything is just another way of saying, "we want less". "Less" means get rid of "something". Duh!

But you were the one that said we want to shut down those depertment. Yes there is to much regulation with both but no one is saying to shut them down, only your stupid argument said that.

But you were the one that said we want to shut down those depertment. Yes there is to much regulation with both but no one is saying to shut them down, only your stupid argument said that.

Wait a second. Are you saying you didn't know that Bush replaced OSHA regulations with "voluntary compliance"? Or that Republicans complain about the EPA
all the time?

A common theme heard in testimony by representatives across the spectrum - from the cattle industry, to the coal industry, to farming - all said that the “Obama Administration’s environmental policies...appear to be aimed at destroying [their] industry in America.” Attempts to expand EPA’s control over everything from mud puddles to dust will have dire economic consequences on small businesses and family farms.

EPA policies are hurting the economy (Rep. Phil Roe) - The Hill's Congress Blog

Mud puddles to dust?

Reagan benefited from policies of presidents before him.
Horsepuckey.
The policies of the most of the Presidents before him - Carter and LBJ especially - were of no benefit in this regard.

Come on, there hasn't been a really good Republican President since Richard Nixon. And his problem was his paranoia. If he had stayed within the law, he would have been seen by history as a pretty good president.

Granny wonderin' what dey got to be worried `bout us?
:confused:
Chinese military paper lays bare fears about US
Fri, Apr 01, 2011 - COMING TO AMERICA:The PLA’s Chief of General Staff will travel to the US, following on from US Defense Secretary Robert Gates’ recent trip to Beijing
China said yesterday it faced an increasingly “volatile” Asian region where the US has expanded its strategic footprint, maintaining that better military ties between Beijing and Washington rested on respect for each other’s interests. China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) spelled out its concerns about US intentions in a policy paper setting out broad priorities for Beijing’s growing military forces.

The “white paper” said that while China wants to avoid military confrontation and focus on growing its economy, it sees potential security challenges across the region, many of them bound up with Washington’s web of alliances and military forces across Asia, including on the tense Korean peninsula. “Profound changes are taking shape in the Asia-Pacific strategic landscape. Relevant major powers are increasing their strategic investment,” said China’s defense white paper for 2010 which, despite its date, was released only yesterday.

“The United States is reinforcing its regional military alliances and increasing its involvement in regional security affairs,” it said. “Suspicion about China, interference and countering moves against China from the outside are on the increase.” US weapons sales continue to Taiwan, hampering the peaceful development of cross-strait relations, the paper said. It also singled out the Korean peninsula and Afghanistan as sources of worry. “Asia-Pacific security is becoming more intricate and volatile,” the paper said. “International military competition remains fierce.”

Last year, Beijing and Washington wrangled over North Korea, an ally of China, which ignited regional alarm by allegedly torpedoing a South Korean navy ship, and later shelling a South Korean island. North Korea denied downing the ship, and China refused to join other countries in condemning Pyongyang. Instead, Beijing chided the US for holding military exercises with South Korea in seas across from China’s coast.

MORE

When China finds out we won't be able to repay all the money the US owes them, they will probably invade our country. We won't be able to fight back unless they lend us some money to buy ammo.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (Japanese Navy) ...
The chinese know this as well.

Forum List

Back