Are we heading to a civil war

No, but the left is becoming increasingly violent.

dimocrap scum have ALwaYS been violent.

Check out their history. After the Civil War, they started the KKK to keep them darkies in line. Actually, that's not entirely correct. The KKK was started to fight, and murder, Republicans. It wasn't until the 1880's that they started murdering more Blacks than white Republicans. FACT.

That wen ton for DECADES. Moving into the 20th Century, their communist fellow travelers were very violent during Union Strikes.

In the 1960's they discovered they could organize College kids and teach them to be violent.

Then they convinced Black People to become violent.

Then there was the riots after any and everything they didn't like came to pass. Anything. Even if it was phony like the Tawana Brawley scam.

Then there was Occupy, Anitfa......

dimocrap FILTH have ALWAYS had a violent arm of their party.

But they're nothing to worry about. A half dozen well-trained Boy Scouts could take them out.

They're only effective against soft targets. The unarmed or when they have you outnumbered 20 to 1

People, dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. It's just that simple

Are we heading to a civil war.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.
NO. No. no.
Russia has done it's job well of accentuating the areas that divide us. Maybe we need to shut down social media for six months and let people start talking to each other face to face again for awhile.
That is where this poison is coming from. If we can't control ourselves here, maybe we need to not have "here."
Very good point. Russia is very happy with the division but the Trump supporters are helping the Russians.

As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

If we are, faggots like you will die @ a ratio of 5:1 for the other side. ;)

Or moar. I'm a real American, and prepared to fight for what this country has stood for, you?

Bitch, my uncle didn't get traumatized on Normandy Beach for nothing. I ain't having it.

Last edited:

Or moar.
We will see cowboy- you are an embarrassment to all cowboys and John Wayne

Or moar.

:blahblah:

No.

Despite the desire from some of the extremists to shoot Americans.

Or moar.

How many pistols are in your pocket? :rolleyes:

Check out their history. After the Civil War, they started the KKK to keep them darkies in line. Actually, that's not entirely correct. The KKK was started to fight, and murder, Republicans. It wasn't until the 1880's that they started murdering more Blacks than white Republicans. FACT.

That wen ton for DECADES. Moving into the 20th Century, their communist fellow travelers were very violent during Union Strikes.

In the 1960's they discovered they could organize College kids and teach them to be violent.

Then there was the riots after any and everything they didn't like came to pass. Anything. Even if it was phony like the Tawana Brawley scam.

But they're nothing to worry about. A half dozen well-trained Boy Scouts could take them out.

They're only effective against soft targets. The unarmed or when they have you outnumbered 20 to 1

Yep, the party of slavery and segregation. A history of violence .

Yep, the party of slavery and segregation. A history of violence .

My grandma stopped 3 klansmen (Democrats) from lynching her daddy with a butcher knife.

If you think I won't fight, and am skilled, and motivated to preserve America for future generations, you're a dumbass.

Every country in the world has people on the left and right and all points in between. It is only losers that speak of civil war probably because their mobile homes sprung a leak or just got repossessed.
How did you know we have a leak in our double-wide. Did you catch that, buddy, double-wide. I bet a sorry ass like you lives in a single wide.

Yeah, doubt it. There could be some sporadic violence here and there, but nothing organized or large scale.

Yeah, but if it escalates, faggots like OP are done. No insult intended to decent American homosexuals.

Yeah, doubt it. There could be some sporadic violence here and there, but nothing organized or large scale.
Yeah, but if it escalates, faggots like OP are done. No insult intended to decent American homosexuals.
I suspect the only way it would escalate into something significant would be if the government literally was confiscating guns.

Every country in the world has people on the left and right and all points in between. It is only losers that speak of civil war probably because their mobile homes sprung a leak or just got repossessed.
How did you know we have a leak in our double-wide. Did you catch that, buddy, double-wide. I bet a sorry ass like you lives in a single wide.
No, I live in a RV to avoid the Revenuers.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

If Trump keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing individuals and the press, telling outrageous lies and distortions about liberals and Dems, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, continuing to lock up immigrant children in cages, allowing ICE to continue, WHO is trying to confiscate firearms????, trying to bully secretaries of state for voter information for personal targeting, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

Forum List

Back