Can anyone remember all the left's phony kerfuffles since Trump won?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Since Trump was elected, it seems that the left has a weekly or biweekly meltdown about something or other. This week it was feigned outrage over his meeting with Putin. The one before that was over his Supreme Court pick. The one before that was the "poor immigrant children".....and so on and so on.

Each one seems to quickly fade away, giving rise to the next one. Remember the time they had their panties all in a bunch because he had two scoops of ice cream? I sure wish I'd kept a comprehensive chronological list from the day he took office.

Can you add one to the list?

They used to say Melania would "sell our secrets to Communists."

upload_2018-7-18_15-58-45.png

Since Trump was elected, it seems that the left has a weekly or biweekly meltdown about something or other. This week it was feigned outrage over his meeting with Putin. The one before that was over his Supreme Court pick. The one before that was the "poor immigrant children".....and so on and so on.

Each one seems to quickly fade away, giving rise to the next one. Remember the time they had their panties all in a bunch because he had two scoops of ice cream? I sure wish I'd kept a comprehensive chronological list from the day he took office.

The Orange Goon told Tucker Carlson last night that we might be going to war over Montenegro. Montenegro. Not a typo.
The one melting down is Donald.
Putin has pee-pee tapes and Mueller has documents from Deutsche Bank showing money laundering.
Trump will resign before either one of these makes him cave.

ABC news is pulling their hair out over not being able to find any Trump voters that have left his side over the Putin summit.....LMAO

Sure, I'll add to the list:
  • Benghazi (X 10+)
  • Birth Certific (X 10+)
  • School Records (X 10+)
  • Solyndra (X 10+)
  • Muslim (X 10+)
  • FLOTUS Attacks (X 10+)
  • Community Organizer (x 10+)
  • Drug User (X 10+)
  • Jeremiah Wright (X 10+)
  • Bill Ayers (X 10+)
  • Marxist (X 10+)
  • War Monger (X 10+)
  • Bomber of Lybia (X 10+)
  • Drone murderer (X 10 +)
There's more, eight years of personnel attacks and on going by the current President of the United States who blames Obama for allowing the Russian's to support Trump in the 2016 election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back