Are we heading to a civil war

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Are we heading to a civil war.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

That certainly seems to be soros's or pootins plan.

That certainly seems to be soros's or pootins plan.
I agree that the far left is being led by Soros and the far right is being led by Putin but the people in the middle have to get off their lazy butts and make a rational decision on where are country should go.

I think the war is over....we won in November...but if the left still wants to get it on....I'm their huckleberry.....

'Bout time.

Who's gonna win? The guys with guns or the "guys" without guns?

I'm placing my bets.

"Who's gonna win? The guys with guns or the "guys" without guns?"

Who's gonna win? The guys with guns or the "guys" without guns and with Mangina's who don't know which bathroom to use?

^^^^ There I fixed it for you :smoke:

I am just grateful our Founding Fathers did such an most Excellent job with our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land.
Then, why ignore it or try to "interpret" it to mean something else, dan?
i don't. that is just, right wing fake news, like usual.

i understand the federal doctrine, unlike the right wing.

Forum List

Back