Are they planning another "Crystal Night"?

QVC Crystal Night Special....7 pm eastern time.

Does it come with BIG 'UN knives and sets of baseball cards?

You opened up an interesting thread. Think about how the mainstream media would handle two nights of union thugs smashing "tea party" businesses and looting Christian places of worship. My guess is that they would try to ignore it at first or they would get a bunch of union people to justify it. Maybe they would blame Bush. My guess is that mainstream media coverage would be similar to 1938 German news coverage.

my guess is that someone should have you committed before you hurt yourself.

or you could just grow a pair, i guess

either way, the mainstream media probably won't give it much coverage.

tin foil hat wearing whackadoodles just aren't news any more.

QVC Crystal Night Special....7 pm eastern time.

You opened up an interesting thread. Think about how the mainstream media would handle two nights of union thugs smashing "tea party" businesses and looting Christian places of worship. My guess is that they would try to ignore it at first or they would get a bunch of union people to justify it. Maybe they would blame Bush. My guess is that mainstream media coverage would be similar to 1938 German news coverage.

I don't think there are a lot of "tea Party" businesses, America is a coffee drinking country. What are they going to loot Christian places of worship for, Welch's grape juice and nilla wafers?(Methodists, you know)

These guys sure spend a lot of time making up stories to scare themselves. Just get a security blankey

4038422748_6af4cba6e9.jpg

Interesting the way libs seem to address issues and rather typical.

It's fun to argue with libs. You can almost see the spittle fly when their limited intelligence boxes them into a corner.

An army of thugs swept through the streets of Germany on Nov. 9-10 1938 destroying 8,000 businesses and 400 Synagogues. The broken windows that littered the sidewalks gave the name "crystal night". Is it what Hoffa is planning for businesses owned by Tea Party people or republicans when he pledges an army to march and take the sons of bitches out?? The left has been at war with Christianity for a number of years, how about Churches? If you add the words "mein fueher" to Hoffa's speech it is virutally indistinguishable from nazi hate speech and loyalty pledges to the fueher during the 30's.

gop-hate-speech.jpg

An army of thugs swept through the streets of Germany on Nov. 9-10 1938 destroying 8,000 businesses and 400 Synagogues. The broken windows that littered the sidewalks gave the name "crystal night". Is it what Hoffa is planning for businesses owned by Tea Party people or republicans when he pledges an army to march and take the sons of bitches out?? The left has been at war with Christianity for a number of years, how about Churches? If you add the words "mein fueher" to Hoffa's speech it is virutally indistinguishable from nazi hate speech and loyalty pledges to the fueher during the 30's.
As the campaign heats up? it bears watching...and IF it happens ( riots, violence)...it will be made to look like Conservatives/TEA party folks did it. It is how thugs operate.

As the campaign heats up? it bears watching...and IF it happens ( riots, violence)...it will be made to look like Conservatives/TEA party folks did it. It is how thugs operate.

Do you believe ALL union members are THUGS...?

If I had a nickle for every time Bush was called a nazi…

Yes, but your thread isn’t about Bush being called a Nazi, your thread is about you and other extreme rightists perpetuating the lie that Hoffa advocated violence against the TPM compounded by an allusion to fascism.

Quick, get the tinfoil beanies out.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Interesting the way libs seem to address issues and rather typical.

if i was a liberal, you might have a point.

unfortunately, i'm not.

you, however.....you're batshit, round-the-bend, full out, make no mistake about it, nuts.

revel in it

some more

Quick, get the tinfoil beanies out.
Sit back and watch.

If I had a nickle for every time Bush was called a nazi I could probably buy a tank of gas. I'm not calling Hoffa a nazi, I am drawing a comparison between the German thugs and the union thugs. It wouldn't be the first time union terrorists ran wild in the streets. If they had a strong leader who kept them focused and authorization from the president of the US the sky is the limit.

I've made the same comparison between KristallNacht and the Class Warfare project that the DEMS are carrying on.. The analogies are there..

1) Jews were targeted as the reason for the economic difficulties of Aryan germans. They were the shopkeepers that charged a wheelbarrow of DeuschMarks for a pound of hamburger.

2) It deflected criticism away from govt which was the real source of the problem.

3) KristallNacht is what we call today -- perfect "optics". Here's a means of fixing all our problems if we just "take these SOBs out".

4) You pick a class of people that have no natural political means to defend themselves -- Like the Jews in Germany or "the rich"..

Okay, so your mode of polltical analysis is to compare the Dems to Nazis. My wife likes to call the Repubs fascists. Neither of you contribute anything positive to the debate in so doing.

Zagg:

Have you ever seen a political more absolutely fixated on race, sex orientation, religion, ethnicity, rural versus urban, rich versus poor, skinny versus fat, old versus young, reggae versus trance ---- than the Modern Democrat party?

No they're NOT Nazis. But their fixations on division and warfare is downright creepy..

Forum List

Back