Are they planning another "Crystal Night"?

Ahhhh the fearmongering hysteria of republicans and democrats, despite the fact that these 2 entities are helping destroy this nation I still can't help but be entertained by the loony things the hyperpartisans say and do.

I've made the same comparison between KristallNacht and the Class Warfare project that the DEMS are carrying on.. The analogies are there..

1) Jews were targeted as the reason for the economic difficulties of Aryan germans. They were the shopkeepers that charged a wheelbarrow of DeuschMarks for a pound of hamburger.

2) It deflected criticism away from govt which was the real source of the problem.

3) KristallNacht is what we call today -- perfect "optics". Here's a means of fixing all our problems if we just "take these SOBs out".

4) You pick a class of people that have no natural political means to defend themselves -- Like the Jews in Germany or "the rich"..

Okay, so your mode of polltical analysis is to compare the Dems to Nazis. My wife likes to call the Repubs fascists. Neither of you contribute anything positive to the debate in so doing.

Zagg:

Have you ever seen a political more absolutely fixated on race, sex orientation, religion, ethnicity, rural versus urban, rich versus poor, skinny versus fat, old versus young, reggae versus trance ---- than the Modern Democrat party?

Yes. The Modern Republican Party. Next question?

No they're NOT Nazis. But their fixations on division and warfare is downright creepy..

Indeed.

Forum List

Back