Are they planning another "Crystal Night"?

LOL.

Transcript: Teamsters Jim Hoffa's speech on Labor Day | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”

We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’

Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)

That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

So James Hoffa stated it like it is. Scares the be-jesus out of you Teabaggers, doesn't it. The very thought of the people who actually do the work in this nation getting a real peice of the action. What a pinko commie idea.

It scares the hell out of me when the president stands by a pompus fool who screams "we have an army (mein fueher) ready to march and take out those sons of bitches". It scares me worse when the global warmers and bigots who call the Vets and flag waving little old ladies by a vile name associated with sodomy, support the concept.

I've made the same comparison between KristallNacht and the Class Warfare project that the DEMS are carrying on.. The analogies are there..

1) Jews were targeted as the reason for the economic difficulties of Aryan germans. They were the shopkeepers that charged a wheelbarrow of DeuschMarks for a pound of hamburger.

2) It deflected criticism away from govt which was the real source of the problem.

3) KristallNacht is what we call today -- perfect "optics". Here's a means of fixing all our problems if we just "take these SOBs out".

4) You pick a class of people that have no natural political means to defend themselves -- Like the Jews in Germany or "the rich"..

Okay, so your mode of polltical analysis is to compare the Dems to Nazis. My wife likes to call the Repubs fascists. Neither of you contribute anything positive to the debate in so doing.

That's it Zagg. When factor in the full cooperation of the media you can get support for "taking a minority out". I'm not saying it would succeed even if it was authorized by the federal government. State and local government probably wouldn't allow it to happen but Hoffa already scored big by having the president standing at his side when he declared war on American citizens.

Ah, poor widdle baby. You daily declare war on liberals. But then, you don't consider those American Citizens, do you.

And James Hoffa was talking about the vote, as anyone that reads a transcript of his speech can clearly see.

Assholes like you have declared war on reason, in the form of science, and on the people that actually do the work in this nation. Get used to the rest of us punching back.

I agree with Hoffa. The present GOP are a bunch of SOBs. They would take the SS and Medicare of our citizens that have worked and paid into those programs all of their lives.
They work to see those that are parasites on the system to pay little or no taxes. They would see that our children get little education, and then damn them for not being able to work in high tech industries.

Time to take you and the rest head on, in the same manner that you do us. You are a son of a bitch. You work to destroy the livelihood of American workers. You demand more and more from them for less and less. And then blame them because they have no money. Time to vote Progressives in, get a real Health Care System, and put the money back into the hands of those that actually do the work.

LOL.

Transcript: Teamsters Jim Hoffa's speech on Labor Day | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”

We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’

Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)

That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

So James Hoffa stated it like it is. Scares the be-jesus out of you Teabaggers, doesn't it. The very thought of the people who actually do the work in this nation getting a real peice of the action. What a pinko commie idea.

It scares the hell out of me when the president stands by a pompus fool who screams "we have an army (mein fueher) ready to march and take out those sons of bitches". It scares me worse when the global warmers and bigots who call the Vets and flag waving little old ladies by a vile name associated with sodomy, support the concept.

Dumb ass, I have a dd214 that states Honorable. Do you?

As far as the name Teabagger goes, look at the number of pictures with you yokels with tea bags hanging off of your baseball caps. LOL

Are they planning another "Crystal Night"?
You neophyte-"conservatives" are toooooooooooooo amusing....and, more-often-than-not, late-to-the-game.....when it comes to analogies. :rolleyes:

I hate to break it, to you, but....it was the TEABAGGERS who threw the first punches.
eusa_doh.gif

This Beat-Down was long long overdue. These loons are so fucking stupid that they actually believe people feel sorry for them. In reality the opposite is true. Most Americans are actually rejoicing.

(Nice try, though........)

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Their hate rhetoric is very disturbing. The Democratic Party desperately needs a voice of reason. They've completely lost it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK8FIQ0zYfM]Twitter Users Want Republicans Dead - YouTube[/ame]

An army of thugs swept through the streets of Germany on Nov. 9-10 1938 destroying 8,000 businesses and 400 Synagogues. The broken windows that littered the sidewalks gave the name "crystal night". Is it what Hoffa is planning for businesses owned by Tea Party people or republicans when he pledges an army to march and take the sons of bitches out?? The left has been at war with Christianity for a number of years, how about Churches? If you add the words "mein fueher" to Hoffa's speech it is virutally indistinguishable from nazi hate speech and loyalty pledges to the fueher during the 30's.

you redefine asshat.

kudos

Ever wonder how the nazis stole the country from the good people of Germany? All you need is a charismatic leader and the full cooperation of the media and anything is possible. Look how the lefties in this Country don't even flinch when the president stands along side a radical leftie who calls for violence (murder?) of a segment of society today.

An army of thugs swept through the streets of Germany on Nov. 9-10 1938 destroying 8,000 businesses and 400 Synagogues. The broken windows that littered the sidewalks gave the name "crystal night". Is it what Hoffa is planning for businesses owned by Tea Party people or republicans when he pledges an army to march and take the sons of bitches out?? The left has been at war with Christianity for a number of years, how about Churches? If you add the words "mein fueher" to Hoffa's speech it is virutally indistinguishable from nazi hate speech and loyalty pledges to the fueher during the 30's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj4SfIcR6Mw]Walking on Broken Glass by Annie Lennox - YouTube[/ame]

Anyway FOX selectively edited his words so they would be inflammatory..

No they didn't.

Duh! When you cut out part of a sentence that is selectively editing.
HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong! Thank you very much!

They cut out this: "HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize, "
and left this: "HOFFA:let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong!"

This is inflammatory editing and it does not matter whether you are conservative or liberal it is not in the interest of the public to do things like this. Journalists are suppose to tell the facts not participate in yellow journalism!

Uhh....what? :confused:

Dude, you have some issues. Seek professional help...please.

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

LOL.

I understand that Hoffa is a monster for saying this. :eusa_whistle: I've been told so.

LOL.

Whitehall likes to make stuff up and put it in quotation marks. I think he works for FOX. :eusa_shhh:

Anyway FOX selectively edited his words so they would be inflammatory..

No they didn't.

HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong! Thank you very much!

They cut out this: "HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize, "
and left this: "HOFFA:let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong!"

This is inflammatory editing and it does not matter whether you are conservative or liberal it is not in the interest of the public to do things like this. Journalists are suppose to tell the facts not participate in yellow journalism!

Wel, you cut out the part where Hoffa says "this is your army and we are ready to march". He told his people to vote and he told his people to commit violence.

No they didn't.

Wel, you cut out the part where Hoffa says "this is your army and we are ready to march". He told his people to vote and he told his people to commit violence.

No, he didn't. He told them to vote. All of the fighting talk was a metaphor for 'voting', not committing violence or turning the USA into a police state. Stop being so disingenuous. You know exactly what Hoffa meant.

Here's the deal, Hoffa told his people "everybody's got to vote" and he told the president "this is your army and we are ready to march and take out the sons of bitches". What he said to the president is that he authorizes his little army of union thugs to commit violence (murder?) in the name of the president. It's not out of context and it is the most important part of the speech. Obama didn't try to deflate the rhetoric. He let the threat to American citizens stand.

Here's the deal, Hoffa told his people "everybody's got to vote" and he told the president "this is your army and we are ready to march and take out the sons of bitches". What he said to the president is that he authorizes his little army of union thugs to commit violence (murder?) in the name of the president. It's not out of context and it is the most important part of the speech. Obama didn't try to deflate the rhetoric. He let the threat to American citizens stand.

Do you take everything you hear literally? Have you ever heard of a metaphor? Like Palin's "don't retreat, reload" comment? Did you think that Palin really meant by that statement that she wants her supporters to reload their guns and shoot Democrats? Hoffa told them they need to vote, and then told the prez that his army (of voters) is ready to take them out (by voting them out of office). Do you understand?........You know what? Never mind. Obviously, you either don't understand or you don't care. Get a clue. Get a life. Goodnight.

Forum List

Back