Are They Just Going To Let Us Kill Each Other?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
This story is Chester PA's but could be that of any American city where random violence and a no-snitch culture leave families grieving and murderers walking our streets.

Getting away with murder in Chester

Six years ago, [Tisheta] Green was walking with the boy [Terrance] and his father [Thomas] into their Chester home at around 3 a.m. when shots rang out.

Cradled against his father's chest, Terrance was almost inside when the gunfire began - but it followed him in.
Police believe the shots were meant for the boy's father, Thomas Webster. But they say he refused to cooperate. And they found no other witnesses or evidence. So the case remains unsolved - for more than 2,200 days.

"It's torture. It feels like [police] have given up," said Green, a nursing student. "Are they just going to let us kill each other?"

“They say all the time it’s not as easy as it seems and we have to have people who are willing to testify,” said Green, who is no longer with the boyfriend [Thomas]. “But I don't know … I really believe that [the police] could have tried harder.”

Ah ... the police could have tried harder! The fuckin' father didn't care enough to cooperate with the investigation but the police could have tried harder! Does the sense of victimization never end? Does a sense of reality or responsibility never enter the equation?

I grieve for little Terrance whose father just didn't give a damn.

Last edited:
When the police finally step up and take responsibility for their community, then the code of criminal silence will vanish. I guess what I'm saying is ... when the law-enforcement code of silence ceases to exist - so will its' criminal counterpart.

Your last paragraph was written by an idiot.

When the police finally step up and take responsibility for their community, then the code of criminal silence will vanish. I guess what I'm saying is ... when the law-enforcement code of silence ceases to exist - so will its' criminal counterpart.

Every bleeding heart word you wrote was written by an idiot but thanks for playing, Princess.

This story is Chester PA's but could be that of any American city where random violence and a no-snitch culture leave families grieving and murderers walking our streets.

Getting away with murder in Chester

Six years ago, [Tisheta] Green was walking with the boy [Terrance] and his father [Thomas] into their Chester home at around 3 a.m. when shots rang out.

Cradled against his father's chest, Terrance was almost inside when the gunfire began - but it followed him in.
Police believe the shots were meant for the boy's father, Thomas Webster. But they say he refused to cooperate. And they found no other witnesses or evidence. So the case remains unsolved - for more than 2,200 days.

"It's torture. It feels like [police] have given up," said Green, a nursing student. "Are they just going to let us kill each other?"

“They say all the time it’s not as easy as it seems and we have to have people who are willing to testify,” said Green, who is no longer with the boyfriend [Thomas]. “But I don't know … I really believe that [the police] could have tried harder.”

Ah ... the police could have tried harder! The fuckin' father didn't care enough to cooperate with the investigation but the police could have tried harder! Does the sense of victimization never end? Does a sense of reality or responsibility never enter the equation?

I grieve for little Terrance whose father just didn't give a damn.
You seem to be using a regional dialect of English.

Every bleeding heart word you wrote was written by an idiot but thanks for playing, Princess.
Well done. You have just given us all a demonstration on the sort of attitude that is necessary to ensure that people will be "Getting away with murder in Chester" for a long, long time to come.

Are they saying that the police didn't put the screws to this guy hard enough to make him squeal?

The only sane answer is, yes you will be allowed to kill each other. There is no other reasonable answer.

Forum List

Back