Are they going to kill off joe biden in Israel this week??

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
beings theres no reason in the world biden needs to go into an active war zone, do you think they are going to kill off biden during his visit to israel??

hes loosing in the poles and even the MSM knows hes basically a walking vegetable,,

this is a perfect opportunity to not just get someone new on the ballot but put an end to the investigation he is currently being hammered with,,

I think we need to be prepared for some great news,,

beings theres no reason in the world biden needs to go into an active war zone, do you think they are going to kill off biden during his visit to israel??

hes loosing in the poles and even the MSM knows hes basically a walking vegetable,,

this is a perfect opportunity to not just get someone new on the ballot but put an end to the investigation he is currently being hammered with,,

360_F_129843645_NSCKVwlLfYxPnArb3IKBLZYq4XHnYgIm.jpg

Are you hopeful?

Dan Bongino just made the argument that it took a couple of weeks of preparation to deliver Obama to a Middle-east country. I was thinking of your conspiracy theory, as well. That would be a big rallying event for the Muslims to take out Airforce One!

all they are saying mac is the same kind of shit you would be saying if it was trump going over there...
at least mine makes sense,,

joe is loosing in the poles really bad and a lot of other dems are caught up in the investigation,,

kill two birds with one stone,,

"Loosing"? Lol 🤣🤣🤣 you're a moron.

Forum List

Back