Cancer is a man-made disease

1697860305452.png

i don't think it is manmade. There were fewer cancers in those ancient times because man was deteriorating generation to generation from the effects of sin..as was nature itself. Where we started out perfect, that kept corrupting itself with each new generation. and besides those ancients did not have short life spans..their life spans were much the same as ours today...now what may have driven down those life spans were the incidents of war, lack of medicine and medical treatments, the existence of BARBARIC medical treatments, bad water, bad food. Some men lived to ripe old ages. Abraham was 130 when he died. moses 120. WE often in our arrogance dismiss the quality of life and the intelligence of these ancient ancestors.

Last edited:
Why would NBC put out something like this. hmmmm. There's something behind it.

maybe this is it. Another reason to push the environmental pollution scam hence the global climate change bs.

David and Zimmerman therefore argue that cancer nowadays is largely caused by man-made environmental factors such as pollution and diet. They detailed their findings in the October issue of the journal Nature Reviews Cancer.

OH.... or maybe THIS Is it. A reason for medical death panels or 'mandatory' euthanasia.

"Cancer is very rare in modern societies in humans under age 30," oncologist Dr. John Glaspy at UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center told LiveScience. "In ancient times, people rarely lived to be much older than that. So cancer was rare. The 'sin' of modern societies is having people live to be much older."

Last edited:
Zimmerman was the first to diagnose cancer in an Egyptian mummy by analyzing its tissues on a microscopic level, identifying rectal cancer in an unnamed mummy who had lived in the Dakhleh Oasis during the Ptolemaic period 1,600 to 1,800 years ago.

you know what they say about researchers/doctors...they'll always find what they're looking for.

When it comes to cancers such as breast cancer, we know the age that a woman first has children or not makes a lot of difference in whether they get breast cancer, and back then people had children early, which would have put them into a lower-risk category," Hawks said.

oh really,... then why was the medicals saying that the younger a woman starts reproducing the greater risk of developing breast cancer. These researchers...i'd like to see their credentials.

NBC..as full of shit as the researchers they're giving propaganda time to. All for a reason...getting you used to the idea. Already they pushed at least two..not to mention a third about dinosaurs.

researcher Rosalie David at the University of Manchester in England (The researchers did not reply to repeated queries made via phone and e-mail.)

researcher Michael Zimmerman at Villanova University in Pennsylvania
said in a statement. "In an ancient society lacking surgical intervention, evidence of cancer should remain in all cases."

``````````````````````````````````

There was surgical intervention in those days...there is evidence of it. set bones, brain surgery, other barbaric methods much like those today used to treat cancer.

There were fewer cancers in those ancient times because man was deteriorating generation to generation from the effects of sin..as was nature itself.
It is nonsense like that which is pushing Christian beliefs toward obscurity and then extinction .
Your beliefs are your choice , but there is absolutely not a shred of evidence to support that idea .
Cult belief time is nearly over .
I suggest a move toward real spiritual values often guided by the scientific process is exactly where our species could be heading .

It is nonsense like that which is pushing Christian beliefs toward obscurity and then extinction .
Your beliefs are your choice , but there is absolutely not a shred of evidence to support that idea .
Cult belief time is nearly over .
I suggest a move toward real spiritual values often guided by the scientific process is exactly where our species could be heading .

well there are 'shreds; of evidence as you call it to support my point of view over the nonsense of these two 'researchers'. When you say scientific process you're not talking of science at all...you're talking secularism.. These two researchers are pushing environmentalism and euthanasia. I'd be careful what i supported if i were you...it will not serve you well in the long run.

i don't think it is manmade. There were fewer cancers in those ancient times because man was deteriorating generation to generation from the effects of sin..
Yes, of course, and the reason men are taller and suffer less from acne these days is that they don't jerk off as much as they used to.

Normie new of yesteryear. Albeit calling it "controversial" absolutely means this will turn out to be factual.

Cancer probably existed less in the past because life expectancy was much, much lower, people who might have died from cancer, may have died from something else before it got to that point

Cancer probably existed less in the past because life expectancy was much, much lower, people who might have died from cancer, may have died from something else before it got to that point
I'm betting on junk food .... more honestly known as "non-food", ie, laboratory chemicals that are meant to taste like food or taste "better".

Yeah... no.
Cancer has existed for millennia.
What is new - is the dramatic increase in cancers that are based on exposure to man made chemicals and by products.

Industry is solely to blame. Chemicals are everywhere and cause damage to cells. When you see a factory smokestack then you see a cancer causing source. Chemicals in food. It's beyond easy to see.

Forum List

Back