Are These Psycho-Meltdowns Real or Fake?

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
I suspect they're fake, but I'm not 100% positive. If it's fake, this family is a bunch of genetically gifted actors who should have been in movies, instead of Hollywood's pedophiles.

I suspect they're fake, but I'm not 100% positive. If it's fake, this family is a bunch of genetically gifted actors who should have been in movies, instead of Hollywood's pedophiles.

No, that's real, and there's an entire generation of them.

No, that's real, and there's an entire generation of them.

I do know there are families out there so fucked-up dysfunctional, they would let this shit continue for a long time. Like they think it's normal. I suppose it's a little less horrifying to hope that it's fake.

Point the finger at the parents. Whenever this punk started with this sort of crap they obviously did nothing or were totally in effective with whatever discipline attempted. And with no price to pay the kid’s bad behavior has likely escalated over time.

Point the finger at the parents. Whenever this punk started with this sort of crap they obviously did nothing or were totally in effective with whatever discipline attempted. And with no price to pay the kid’s bad behavior has likely escalated over time.

If I had behaved like that as a kid, I would have been thrown through the nearest wall like a torpedo.

Now THIS is the video that makes me want to punch Stephen so many times that my knuckles would achieve some damaging arthritis.

Can anyone picture Stephen in bed with a woman? He'd end up screaming at her, "DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEE!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!" the moment he even came close to orgasm.

Mom admits they are fake during an interview: The acting is good enough for an experiment - play these videos as proof adolescents need safe spaces instead of a swift kick in the ass. After the true believers give their collective approval and demand action reveal it's all an act and watch their heads explode with denial that their belief systems are wrong. Popcorn.

Mom admits they are fake during an interview: The acting is good enough for an experiment - play these videos as proof adolescents need safe spaces instead of a swift kick in the ass. After the true believers give their collective approval and demand action reveal it's all an act and watch their heads explode with denial that their belief systems are wrong. Popcorn.

I heard that interview but it's still very possible the mom is lying so she won't be criminally charged with child endangerment and to cover her own negligent parenting, PR wise. For legal purposes, any person in that family with half a brain would tell people it's fake to avoid legal problems.

Forum List

Back