Are The Republicans actually going to do anything?

There ya go. The insurance commpanies are already exempt from momopoly/anti-trust regulations.

I understand that, but would you be in favor of a government monopoly of healthcare insurance?

If it was done properly, yes.

Health care is not like other for profit businesses.

Let the market decide works for most things, but healthcare is a bit different.

Then your a hypocrit.

Besides, the government can't do anything right when it comes to running a business.
There is always OVERCHARGES, and FRAUD, and the government isn't detailed enough to figure out how to remedy that problem. There is no bottom line, their answer is just raise taxes.

Last edited:
Hey Meister , how are those overpaid mercs working out for the military, I mean they are saving the gov billions, not

I understand that, but would you be in favor of a government monopoly of healthcare insurance?

If it was done properly, yes.

Health care is not like other for profit businesses.

Let the market decide works for most things, but healthcare is a bit different.

Then your a hypocrit.

Besides, the government can't do anything right when it comes to running a business.
There is always OVERCHARGES, and FRAUD, and the government isn't detailed enough to figure out how to remedy that problem. There is no bottom line, their answer is just raise taxes.

You may have a point, the Iraq war was very poorly executed. And so was Afganistan.
And the feds have done poorly on money and credit and such.

both sides blew health care reform. Too many on both sides have sold out to big money in insurance and health care industries.
The right only wanted to sabatage the reform effort, not to actually do any reform of their own. They had total control for years and did nothing on it.

healthcare is now shoved on the back burner. craps are more concerned now with getting re elected and saving their phoney baloney jobs. screw healthcare

and that is different in what way from the rebutlickens?

nice mis direction. that dog won't hunt. which party championed healthcare and tried to nuke it through???? ahah

healthcare is now shoved on the back burner. craps are more concerned now with getting re elected and saving their phoney baloney jobs. screw healthcare

and that is different in what way from the rebutlickens?

nice mis direction. that dog won't hunt. which party championed healthcare and tried to nuke it through???? ahah

Which party championed SS reform and never even submitted a bill on it?

First of all,it is unlikely the Republicans will take over Congress. I don't know who is predicting that. The Republicans can regain some power but will not likely take over Congress. The numbers just don't add up on that. Just regaining much of their lost power will be a huge success for the Republicans though. This President and the Democrats definitely need some checks & balances. The Democrats will still probably be in charge after 2010 but with much less power & control. They will then be forced to be Bi-Partisan. So the answer to your question is Yes. The Republicans will force the Democrats to unlock those meeting room doors and allow the Republicans to have a say. There will then be Bi-Partisanship and Checks & Balances. That's what the Republicans will do. So make 2010 count people.

First of all,it is unlikely the Republicans will take over Congress. I don't know who is predicting that. The Republicans can regain some power but will not likely take over Congress. The numbers just don't add up on that. Just regaining much of their lost power will be a huge success for the Republicans though. This President and the Democrats definitely need some checks & balances. The Democrats will still probably be in charge after 2010 but with much less power & control. They will then be forced to be Bi-Partisan. So the answer to your question is Yes. The Republicans will force the Democrats to unlock those meeting room doors and allow the Republicans to have a say. There will then be Bi-Partisanship and Checks & Balances. That's what the Republicans will do. So make 2010 count people.

Think your spot on.

The Reps won't get enough seats to take over anything. They however, will get enough to make a difference and force bi-partisanship. I think this will be a good thing.

Hell. The Clowns in Congress may actually get down to working on fixing the economy and the job situation. Mayby!!!

Forum List

Back