Are the "peaceful Muslims" peaceful ? OR....

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Are the "peaceful Muslims"( i.e., the repeatedly so-called overwhelming majority of Muslims) "peaceful" ...... with just a few psychos, the "jihadists".....Or, is it the other way around ?

This is NOT a "RELIGIOUS" issue...... to be relegated to some lesser read category like "RELIGION"....this is a POLITICAL ISSUE since Mr Peter King, the House Home Security Chairman is conducting this investigation IN A POLITICAL SETTING !!!

We are constantly bombarded by the Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids with American Muslim Organizations like CAIR, and pro-Muslim Apologists (the overwhelming majority of whom are LIEberrhoids like that DOJ idiot Holder) that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are "peaceful".

Well, unfortunately, the examination of that thesis is not conducted in the following article......regarding Muslims in America. But the article refers to Muslim Pakistan.......where we have the wonderful Muslims exhibiting how "peaceful" and RATIONAL Muslims really are......where they have the chance to expose their "peacefulness" and "Muslim rationality" for all the world to admire.

Definitely worth a read:

Islam's Hijackers and Hijackees - Jonah Goldberg - Townhall Conservative

Last edited:
  • Banned
Written by Jonah Goldberg.

The authors last name tells me all I need to know. :doubt:

Phoni-Baloni-Sunni,

True, the name indicates he is a Jew-boy.

But, is ANYTHING he stated a falsehood ?

Answer: Emphatic NO !!!!

So......

And, BTW......what really convinced me that ISLAM is just a POS is the documentary produced by 4 or 5 (?) Arab Scholars:

ISLAM: What the West Needs to Know.

Well that Pakistani governor seemed peaceful, he defended that Christian woman who was accused of blasphemy and wanted to remove the death penalty for it, but he was gunned down in the streets.

Well that Pakistani governor seemed peaceful, he defended that Christian woman who was accused of blasphemy and wanted to remove the death penalty for it, but he was gunned down in the streets.

Looks like he was against the people's will and paid the price.

You think what happened to him was right? from what I read it sounds like the guy was trying to do the right thing.

Looks like he was against the people's will and paid the price.

You think what happened to him was right? from what I read it sounds like the guy was trying to do the right thing.

By western standards; Yes

By the standards of his nation; No

He was defying the culture and will of his own people.

The same thing could happen here in America if you violate peoples sensibilities. :cool:

Last edited:
By western standards; Yes

By the culture and standards of his nation; No

Why is it "Western standards" for him to help out oppressed Christians in his country?
Obviously, he violated what the people of that nation thought was proper and paid the price.

You could say the same thing about people in this country like Aberham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr, they stood for something that is right that alot of people in America did not want, and they paid the price. Still does not mean that what they stood for is wrong.

Give me a break. :eusa_hand:

Now you are elevating this guy to the status of Lincoln and MLK. :doubt:

Well I don't believe he was on the same stature but think about it, he stood up for something that alot of people in his country did not want, and he was assassinated. Your supposed to be moderate right, so why do you have no sympathy for your fellow Muslim who was killed for defending Christians?

Should he have been killed? No

But the same thing could happen here in America when you violate peoples sensibilities.

What would happen to a white man walking thru Harlem with a sign that says. "I hate *******"?

Or a black man in the south with a sign that says, "I hate Rednecks"?

How many blocks walking down the street would they remain alive? :doubt:

Should he have been killed? No

But the same thing could happen here in America when you violate peoples sensibilities.

What would happen to a white man walking thru Harlem with a sign that says. "I hate *******"?

Or a black man in the south with a sign that says, "I hate Rednecks"?

How many blocks walking down the street would they remain alive? :doubt:

I don't understand the comparisons though, if Pakistanis really get that infuriated by someone who is trying to stand up for the oppressed minorities in that country it is wrong, I really don't see what he did to insult Islam, I thought Islam taught people to respect all religions or was I given bad information?

I don't understand the comparisons though, if Pakistanis really get that infuriated by someone who is trying to stand up for the oppressed minorities in that country it is wrong, I really don't see what he did to insult Islam, I thought Islam taught people to respect all religions or was I given bad information?
She became a criminal when breaking the law by committing Blasphemy.

She was found guilty in a court and sentenced.

Their country and their laws. :doubt:

She became a criminal when breaking the law by committing Blasphemy.

She was found guilty in a court and sentenced.

Their country and their laws. :doubt:

Not every law is right, we had alot of Jim Crow laws and laws that didn't allow interracial marriage here, people fought to change them. You don't think people in Pakistan should do anything about the abuse of Christians or this ridiculous blasphemy law or you just don't care?

Not every law is right, we had alot of Jim Crow laws and laws that didn't allow interracial marriage here, people fought to change them. You don't think people in Pakistan should do anything about the abuse of Christians or this ridiculous blasphemy law or you just don't care?
Their country and their laws.

I live in America. :cool:

Forum List

Back