Are the "peaceful Muslims" peaceful ? OR....

Not every law is right, we had alot of Jim Crow laws and laws that didn't allow interracial marriage here, people fought to change them. You don't think people in Pakistan should do anything about the abuse of Christians or this ridiculous blasphemy law or you just don't care?
Their country and their laws.

I live in America. :cool:

I understand that but its ok to have an opinion and thoughts on other cultures and what happens abroad.

Give me a break. :eusa_hand:

Now you are elevating this guy to the status of Lincoln and MLK. :doubt:

Well I don't believe he was on the same stature but think about it, he stood up for something that alot of people in his country did not want, and he was assassinated. Your supposed to be moderate right, so why do you have no sympathy for your fellow Muslim who was killed for defending Christians?

HG,

You are arguing (discussing:cool:) REALITY with a Hopelessly Fanatical Muslim (which the overwhelming number of fucking Muslims are)......and you know that it's like throwing eggs at a concrete wall.

But.......I do the same.

At least we entertain each other.

Give me a break. :eusa_hand:

Now you are elevating this guy to the status of Lincoln and MLK. :doubt:

Well I don't believe he was on the same stature but think about it, he stood up for something that alot of people in his country did not want, and he was assassinated. Your supposed to be moderate right, so why do you have no sympathy for your fellow Muslim who was killed for defending Christians?

HG,

You are arguing (discussing:cool:) REALITY with a Hopelessly Fanatical Muslim (which the overwhelming number of fucking Muslims are)......and you know that it's like throwing eggs at a concrete wall.

But.......I do the same.

Sunni man says he is a moderate, so I was wondering what he thought about this. I am still puzzled as to what this Pakistani governor did to deserve to die like that.

HG,

But.......I do the same.

Sunni man says he is a moderate, so I was wondering what he thought about this. I am still puzzled as to what this Pakistani governor did to deserve to die like that.

HG,

The answer is OBVIOUS.

And, any rational person knows it.

Forum List

Back