are the cain smears racism, or is that just for obama ??

How about we forget race and Obama and return to, uh, the Republilcans' LOVE of "family values."

It SEEMS to me that a couple of decades ago, Republicans were all FOR character in candidates, so much that they spent the budget of several small countries to impeach Clinton for enjoying Monica. This week I heard a Repub Cain supporter say that consentual sex between adults is nobody else's business. I damn near choked on my morning orange juice.

SO, character no longer matters?

Republicans can turn on a dime when it comes to that sort of thing. They have short - but creative - memories.

Friend, Sundial!

Nope. The difference is that Cain is is a liar, adulterer, and womanizer. Obama is not.

Newt is a liar, adulterer, womanizer, dead beat dad, has and will sell his soul and his country to anything and anyone who has the money to hand over to him. He's white. Is that racism?

Racism is what we see all over this board coming from the Obama haters. They don't have facts so they make racist jokes, post racist pictures of the President of the United States and the First Lady. I despised George Bush but I stuck to the facts about him. Oh yeah, the Obama haters don't have any facts to use against Obama.

As for Cain, everyone is lying and he's the only one telling the truth. Two women paid hush money, one telling what he did in detail, another with phone records proving calls from him in the middle of the night - but Cain says its all lies.

Reminds me of the joke about the woman watching her son marching in a parade: "Oh look! Everyone is out of step except my Johnny". How many woman have to accuse him before he realizes he can't just keep telling lies to cover lies?

You gotta feel sorry for his wife. You can bet that she's known what he really is for most of their marriage. Dealing with this humiliation is bad enough in private but he's forcing her to deal with the world watching him lie.

I'll never understand why these women stay with scum like Cain and Newt. (Or Dems who have slept around.)

How about we forget race and Obama and return to, uh, the Republilcans' LOVE of "family values."

It SEEMS to me that a couple of decades ago, Republicans were all FOR character in candidates, so much that they spent the budget of several small countries to impeach Clinton for enjoying Monica. This week I heard a Repub Cain supporter say that consentual sex between adults is nobody else's business. I damn near choked on my morning orange juice.

SO, character no longer matters?
When has Character ever mattered to distinguished Statists as yourself? The Democratics are replete with Criminals that are continually shielded. YOU have zero room to speak.:eusa_hand:

So, jerkoff, I happen to have a lot of character, but you can't figure out wants from the heart from reality coming out your ass. Christian behavior, respect for people, ethical work habits, and personal responsibility ARE my life.

You know you're had on your hollering twenty years ago, but you can't reply rationally because you have never been rational.

I've worked every day of my adult life, have paid all my taxes, SS, and everything else, have worked hard to live in substandard housing and pay my bills, am old now, out of debt,
have three years to own the house I keep up, obey ALL laws, give generously to charities because I remember paycheck to paycheck, worry about not having enough to retire on, and think most Republicans just don't GET it that huge time Repubs are screwing YOU as much as me, but you like it.

Nope. The difference is that Cain is is a liar, adulterer, and womanizer. Obama is not.
No proof that Cain did any of what he is accused of...sorry...and Obama? His records are sealed for a purpose.:eusa_whistle:

i agree T. it's all bullshit and herman cain is a good and decent man. a great black man, and he deserves to be heard.

screw the bastards trying to smear him... i think he going forward... i hope so...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that a white person who is a racist would not vote for a black political candidate.....for any office......let alone POTUS.

So, if you are claiming that there are white Obama supporters who are racist....as evidenced by their lack of support for Cain, I think you might just be reaching a wee-little-tiny bit.

You've wasted time.

Doesn't stop the left from claiming the Tea Party is racist or that anyone that disagrees with Obama's policies is racist. Now does it?

And the left is full of racists. They support blacks as long as they can keep them down, in their place and voting for them. But let one move into their neighborhood and see what happens, like in Chicago.

Forum List

Back