CDZ Are Signs Stating that "It is OK to be White" Racist?

Are signs stating it is OK to be white racist?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • I like cheese

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It is just amazing, but 4Chan trolls have once again made the leftist intellectuals look like the blithering idiots that they so often seem to be.

A Reddit discussion explaining what is going on:
Is the "it's okay to be white" campaign racist? • r/NoStupidQuestions

Liberals bite:
Is it okay to be white?
So one of the tricky things about whiteness is that it’s an identity formed by disavowing your own subjectivity and particularity. White people are not a culture; we’re just people in general. Black people are always identified as black because they’re a deviation from the norm of whiteness. So insofar as whiteness is a norm and a self-disavowing superiority complex, it’s not okay.

A final thing that needs to be said is that whiteness is toxic to the degree that it is anxious and fearful.​

Is Posting a Sign that Reads 'It's OK to be White' RACIST? - Liberty Headlines
University President David Turpin released a statement saying: “[T]he university is aware of several incidents of racism that have occurred on north campus in recent days. Messaging or displays that target or marginalize any individuals or groups will not be tolerated. We are working with University of Alberta Protective Services to find the parties responsible.”

Turpin emphasized that the university is a “welcoming and safe environment for all people,” where we “proudly celebrate our Indigenous heritage, including the ancestral Treaty 6 lands and the Metis homeland on which our university is located.”....

Meanwhile, the hunt continues for those responsible for the “disturbing racist Halloween pumpkin” and the “It’s OK to be white” signs.​

‘It’s OK To Be White’ poster taped to pole in Old Town Warrenton

It’s unclear if any other posters were tacked around Warrenton overnight, but Warrenton Police Chief Louis Battle said there had been no other reports.

The poster is the latest in a string of racially-motivated incidents around Fauquier and Prince William in recent months.

In September, dozens of fliers associated with the self-described “southern nationalist” and “alt-right” group Identity Dixie were found tacked to utility poles throughout Old Town Warrenton ahead of an anti-white supremacy march.

Also in September, a Dumfries man was charged with hate crimes after intimidating messages promoting white supremacy were left at a historically-black Dumfries church and other locations in Prince William County.

And on Oct. 22, vandals spray-painted Nazi swastikas on signs at the Prince William Academy school in Woodbridge.​

Liberals just cant help themselves and reflexively categorize "It's OK to be White" with swastikas, lol, and have police hunting down the posters. roflmao

The next one is just hilarious, with the idiot leftist not even realizing he is contradicting himself in the same damned statement.

Signs that read "it's okay to be white" found on campus this morning

According to Mike Strecker, executive director for Tulane public relations, President Mike Fitts’ office is currently reviewing available video surveillance footage to determine the responsible parties.

“We believe these signs were posted at Tulane as part of a national campaign” Strecker said. “To state the obvious, it is “okay” to be any race.We have no idea who posted the signs, but that person is obviously not speaking for Tulane University. Tulane is firmly committed to diversity and to supporting every member of our community.”​

So this idiot seems to think that there is something incompatible beetween being for diversity and saying it is OK to be white.

If this does not convince a person that 'diversity' is merely code for being anti-white, I dont know what could convince.

Do you think these signs are racist?

Well obviously no one is white. But a more suitable question would be is it ok to be PINK?.

It is just amazing, but 4Chan trolls have once again made the leftist intellectuals look like the blithering idiots that they so often seem to be.

A Reddit discussion explaining what is going on:
Is the "it's okay to be white" campaign racist? • r/NoStupidQuestions

Liberals bite:
Is it okay to be white?
So one of the tricky things about whiteness is that it’s an identity formed by disavowing your own subjectivity and particularity. White people are not a culture; we’re just people in general. Black people are always identified as black because they’re a deviation from the norm of whiteness. So insofar as whiteness is a norm and a self-disavowing superiority complex, it’s not okay.

A final thing that needs to be said is that whiteness is toxic to the degree that it is anxious and fearful.​

Is Posting a Sign that Reads 'It's OK to be White' RACIST? - Liberty Headlines
University President David Turpin released a statement saying: “[T]he university is aware of several incidents of racism that have occurred on north campus in recent days. Messaging or displays that target or marginalize any individuals or groups will not be tolerated. We are working with University of Alberta Protective Services to find the parties responsible.”

Turpin emphasized that the university is a “welcoming and safe environment for all people,” where we “proudly celebrate our Indigenous heritage, including the ancestral Treaty 6 lands and the Metis homeland on which our university is located.”....

Meanwhile, the hunt continues for those responsible for the “disturbing racist Halloween pumpkin” and the “It’s OK to be white” signs.​

‘It’s OK To Be White’ poster taped to pole in Old Town Warrenton

It’s unclear if any other posters were tacked around Warrenton overnight, but Warrenton Police Chief Louis Battle said there had been no other reports.

The poster is the latest in a string of racially-motivated incidents around Fauquier and Prince William in recent months.

In September, dozens of fliers associated with the self-described “southern nationalist” and “alt-right” group Identity Dixie were found tacked to utility poles throughout Old Town Warrenton ahead of an anti-white supremacy march.

Also in September, a Dumfries man was charged with hate crimes after intimidating messages promoting white supremacy were left at a historically-black Dumfries church and other locations in Prince William County.

And on Oct. 22, vandals spray-painted Nazi swastikas on signs at the Prince William Academy school in Woodbridge.​

Liberals just cant help themselves and reflexively categorize "It's OK to be White" with swastikas, lol, and have police hunting down the posters. roflmao

The next one is just hilarious, with the idiot leftist not even realizing he is contradicting himself in the same damned statement.

Signs that read "it's okay to be white" found on campus this morning

According to Mike Strecker, executive director for Tulane public relations, President Mike Fitts’ office is currently reviewing available video surveillance footage to determine the responsible parties.

“We believe these signs were posted at Tulane as part of a national campaign” Strecker said. “To state the obvious, it is “okay” to be any race.We have no idea who posted the signs, but that person is obviously not speaking for Tulane University. Tulane is firmly committed to diversity and to supporting every member of our community.”​

So this idiot seems to think that there is something incompatible beetween being for diversity and saying it is OK to be white.

If this does not convince a person that 'diversity' is merely code for being anti-white, I dont know what could convince.

Do you think these signs are racist?
peanuts.jpg

I'm half white and half brown, and I really don't give a crap.

I have much more tangible things to think about, such as what kind of microbrew I'm buying later today.
all the latinos I meet think I'm one as well, they know I'm not their kind of latino, but are shocked and sometimes offended, that I don't speak Spanish.

I have much more tangible things to think about, such as what kind of microbrew I'm buying later today.
all the latinos I meet think I'm one as well, they know I'm not their kind of latino, but are shocked and sometimes offended, that I don't speak Spanish.
I look more like my white (Austrian) side than my Spanish side, but I'm one of those people to whom others often say "I've always WONDERED what you were!"

:laugh:

It's not racist to be OK with yourself. It is racist to make a big deal over the arbitrary definitions associated with skin color.

I look more like my white (Austrian) side than my Spanish side, but I'm one of those people to whom others often say "I've always WONDERED what you were!"

:laugh:
I wish I spoke Gaelic so when people start gibbering at me I have a language they don't understand to respond with.

It's like I'm the only Irish guy that could ever tan.

one girl even called me a liar, told me I was Mexican. My Dad thought that was hilarious.

It's not racist to be OK with yourself. It is racist to make a big deal over the arbitrary definitions associated with skin color.
Racism is about LITERALLY demeaning others based on their ethnicity.

That's what it ACTUALLY means, not the nebulous, ever-changing, one-size-fits-all definition used by race hustlers.

Saying that you're "proud" (whatever that means, I'm not quite sure) to be white or black or brown or purple is not being racist.

Last edited:
Racism is about LITERALLY demeaning others based on their ethnicity.

That's what it ACTUALLY means, not the nebulous, ever-changing, one-size-fits-all definition used by race hustlers.

Saying that you're "proud" (whatever that means, I'm not quite sure) to be white or black or brown or purple is not being racist.
Yes. That's what I said.

That you are both American is all that really matters in my book.

That you are both American is all that really matters in my book.
Sad that such a thing would even be said at this point.

I am pale white in winter and darker than a Mexican in summer.
My color depends on the seasons.
In summer I have three colors to my skin; whiter than a fishes belly, dark brown on my arms and hands and red as hellfire on my neck.

That might be different this year, as I have an in-door job now.

I am pale white in winter and darker than a Mexican in summer.
My color depends on the seasons.
In summer I have three colors to my skin; whiter than a fishes belly, dark brown on my arms and hands and red as hellfire on my neck.

That might be different this year, as I have an in-door job now.
White people in summer could be better described as Neopolitan.
Neapolitan.jpg

When the left wing racists stops saying only black lives matter, then the white racists will stop saying white lives matter....

Forum List

Back