Are Racists Dumb?

You know.......if the 16 year olds were playing football and looking at me as I walked by? Wouldn't have a problem.

I see a bunch of 60 year olds dressed in KKK clothing with swastikas? I'm nervous whether or not they are looking towards me.

riiiiiight. you see a lot of people walking around in KKK clothes?

Yes, actually, depending on where you go. I was stationed in the Deep South and saw some of them there, as well as am from Montana, and just across the border in Idaho, every summer there is a white power rally up there.

Surprised you didn't know about stuff like that. Don't you watch news?

In a Parade? And that made you nervous? I wonder if the whites in Denver get nervous when they see a group of blacks in a parade or when they are walking down the street at midnight? Hmmm...

Blanket statement.........fail.

There is violence on both sides. Most of it is instigated by the skinheads and white power assholes provoking a fight and pushing the protesters.

Go to Idaho in the summer sometime......you'll get an eyeful.

Blanket statement.........fail.

There is violence on both sides. Most of it is instigated by the skinheads and white power assholes provoking a fight and pushing the protesters.

Go to Idaho in the summer sometime......you'll get an eyeful.

take a video and post it on youtube, because it is overwhelmingly showing the anti-KKK protesters as the aggressors in the available clips. I can't imagine the media slanting the action towards the KKK, can you?

Like I said, ever been there? Currently I live in Amarillo and have no reason to go to Idaho during that time of year, as I've already seen a lot of it.

Go take your own videos.

Like I said, ever been there? Currently I live in Amarillo and have no reason to go to Idaho during that time of year, as I've already seen a lot of it.

Go take your own videos.

you are the one who brought it up. my point was that a group of black teenagers in an unfamiliar territory is more dangerous to me, than a KKK parade that you can easily avoid is to you.

You know.........out of the 26 different countries I've been to, I've never had a problem.

Wanna know why?

I paid attention to the port briefs and took a phrase book with me everytime. Understanding what you may deal with is a lot cheaper than learning by experience.

Experience is a beautiful teacher, but her tuition is extremely high.

Quick question,

Where would you rather have your 18 year old daughter have a vehicle breakdown?

In a heavy black neighborhood or White suburb community?

Quick question,

Pretty unfair comparison. I mean you do know that some blacks live in suburbs to don't you? Suburban people are rarely dangerous regardless of race.

You know........I'll put this as simply as I can for the pencil brains on the board........

Racism is dumb. If as a white person I refuse to call on a black man to do an important job, EVEN THOUGH he's the best qualified and send in a white person instead who fucks up the job?

I'd expect to be called stupid at a minimum...............

You like to imagine that such scenarios exist. Yet they don't. They're false hypotheticals meant to serve as brain-balm against the terrifying possibility that blacks are simply less intelligent across the board.

Less intelligent across the board? So you are saying to me, you have more intelligence than I do?

I have no idea how our intelligences compare. That's not the point -- though in a funny way, it is.

Intelligence testing dating from WWI shows that blacks on average have an IQ that is 15 points lower than whites on average. And about 10 percent of blacks are actually smarter than the average white person... and perhaps you, Zona, fit into this category. But even if you do, that leaves a distressing 90 percent who are, in fact, DUMBER than the average white.

And THAT is what's scary.

And people never react to population-wide stats on intelligence with calm: blacks hear "blacks are generally dumber" and what they REALLY hear is "you personally are dumber than I am." Of course, it would take INTELLIGENCE to sort all that out, so I don't know. Maybe you're in that 90 percent!

Quick question,

Pretty unfair comparison. I mean you do know that some blacks live in suburbs to don't you? Suburban people are rarely dangerous regardless of race.

You're avoiding the question. It's a perfectly fair comparison. You just don't have the balls to answer because you don't want to be called a "racist"... even on a totally anonymous chatboard!

Fucking amazing. And consider what's at stake... YOUR DAUGHTER. You're so afraid of being called racist you'd be willing to subject her to a statistically far higher chance of being a crime victim by whining that black neighborhoods and white suburbs are an "unfair comparison."

What would be the harm if you just gave the normal, honest, healthy human reaction to that question? THE WHITE SUBURB, for God's sake.

This is where whites are. Blacks aren't afraid to rape, rob and kill us. We, however, are afraid of even pointing out that they tend to do this.

Quick question,

There are very few if any black suburb communities. For many reasons. But again that is not the point.

Blacks are dumber?

Yes.

There is a wealth of evidence in support of this fact.

Half Sigma: An essay on race and intelligence

What informs your opinion that it's a myth?

My opinion? Ever stop to consider the fact that inner city schools aren't up to the same standards as those of the suburbs?

If your education system is sub par, you will test sub par as well.

Take your racist views and shove 'em up your ass. Oh yeah.......a quick name for you......George Washington Carver.

Blacks are dumber?

Yes.

There is a wealth of evidence in support of this fact.

Half Sigma: An essay on race and intelligence

What informs your opinion that it's a myth?

My opinion? Ever stop to consider the fact that inner city schools aren't up to the same standards as those of the suburbs?

If your education system is sub par, you will test sub par as well.

Take your racist views and shove 'em up your ass. Oh yeah.......a quick name for you......George Washington Carver.

What made those schools subpar?

Where I am from the inner cities schools were good schools in the 1950-1960's, guess who took over around the 1970's?

The whites fled to the counties for good reason. Crime and destruction follows that segment of our population.

Great article. I had forgotten that HalfSigma was a good writer when he has a decent topic to write about.

"At the conclusion of this essay, it’s appropriate to ask if this essay will convince anyone of anything? The answer is that it’s possible that someone sitting on the fence would be swayed over to the correct side, but for the most part, human beings are amazingly adept at ignoring logic and reason when it suits them. Among educated white people, the idea of racial equality has become a religion, and the whole point of religion is that it involves faith rather than science. Just as there’s zero chance of using logic and reason to get a fundamentalist Christian to believe in evolution, there’s zero chance of using logic and reason to get a hardcore liberal to see the truth about racial intelligence differences. People who are capable of using logic and reason to solve a complicated math problem, for some reason, shut down when an application of similar reasoning would cause one of their core beliefs to be proved wrong. In general, people are much more comfortable in adopting the belief of the majority rather than making up their own minds. And it doesn’t seem to matter how nonsensical the majority beliefs are."

That's the same sentiment Saletan presented in Slate, before the thought police cracked down on him and forced an abject recantation.

Great article. I had forgotten that HalfSigma was a good writer when he has a decent topic to write about.

"At the conclusion of this essay, it’s appropriate to ask if this essay will convince anyone of anything? The answer is that it’s possible that someone sitting on the fence would be swayed over to the correct side, but for the most part, human beings are amazingly adept at ignoring logic and reason when it suits them. Among educated white people, the idea of racial equality has become a religion, and the whole point of religion is that it involves faith rather than science. Just as there’s zero chance of using logic and reason to get a fundamentalist Christian to believe in evolution, there’s zero chance of using logic and reason to get a hardcore liberal to see the truth about racial intelligence differences. People who are capable of using logic and reason to solve a complicated math problem, for some reason, shut down when an application of similar reasoning would cause one of their core beliefs to be proved wrong. In general, people are much more comfortable in adopting the belief of the majority rather than making up their own minds. And it doesn’t seem to matter how nonsensical the majority beliefs are."

That's the same sentiment Saletan presented in Slate, before the thought police cracked down on him and forced an abject recantation.

Forum List

Back