Are Racists Dumb?

I never said advancements were based on color.

I said they were based on merit based on your test score for the next paygrade, time in service, time in paygrade, evaluations and any individual awards.

It's these racist fucks that think that. 20 years in the Navy......I know better.

You misunderstood, I was agreeing with you, not saying you said different.

I've never been an officer.

Stayed enlisted.......I actually like working for a living.

so you aren't interested in getting into merit situations. you only expect seniority advances. and yet you know about the 'higher echelon' decisions? I suppose you think you know all about officers but they don't know anything about you non-coms, right?

I'm an Officer, well not for much longer, I'd be happy to tell you that are a fucking idiot if you think the military advances anyone if they haven't earned the position on their merits, not their skin color.

I've never been an officer.

Stayed enlisted.......I actually like working for a living.

so you aren't interested in getting into merit situations. you only expect seniority advances. and yet you know about the 'higher echelon' decisions? I suppose you think you know all about officers but they don't know anything about you non-coms, right?

Aren't interested in getting into merit situations? No. I don't abuse my shop that way. If you start volunteering your shop just because you wanna look good, it becomes politics, and that has no business in my shop.

As far as "merit situations", I've been awarded PERSONALLY 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all of them were pinned on my by no lower rank than Commodore, the other 2 were Admirals. I didn't look for the medals, I just did my job to the best of my ability, and someone noticed.

"Expect" seniority advances? If that was true, I'd just sit on my ass, waiting until someone in the ranks above me left or died, kinda like what the Air Force used to do.

Wanna know why I joined the Navy? 2 reasons.......travel to damn near any country I could think of (been to 26) and probably the fairest advancement system of all 4 services.

No..........the military doesn't advance on the basis of color, nor do we have affirmative action.

Like my CC in boot camp said......there are only light blue and dark blue sailors.

Racism is why the prisoners rarely focus on the institution, but on each other.

The same dynamic still works effectively in our open society.
(Oops, black copters are beginning to circle around my 'puter again.....come on firewall, do yer' job!)

Before I answer the question I would like to read your definition of RACISM.

But a white yuppie also doesn't live near blacks -- nor will he or she send their kids to school with them.

What's going on here?

good point. in fact a residence in a black-free neighborhood will run you about 3 times as much as the same house/apartment with homeys chilling on your porch. and people PAY FOR IT. in fact they will go through a decade of schooling and unimaginable suffering in the medical school just to be able to pay for it.

then after they had spent literally HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS just to make sure they don't see blacks during their day they go on the internet and write about how if you're a racist you're a redneck ...

Last edited:
SFC Ollie told me, "racism = stupidity."

Yet two of the nation's biggest "racists", William Pierce and William Shockley, were...

a rocket scientist (literally)

William Luther Pierce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and a Nobel Prize-winning physicist

William Shockley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I have certainly encountered racially hostile people who were not world-traveled or well-educated. But does this negate the general accuracy of the notion of racial difference, or the legitimacy of the hostile stance?

I mean, a redneck might say, "I hate *******. I don't live near 'em."

But a white yuppie also doesn't live near blacks -- nor will he or she send their kids to school with them.

What's going on here?
Those two racists are not stupid.

You, on the other hand, are neither a rocket scientist nor a physicist.

You are a stupid racist.

Are you fucking kidding? Everyone is biased, and that isn’t a joke…. Racism? Jesus, the bully at Cole Jr. High school, back in 72’. tried to kill to the groundskeeper , some Hispanic guy I call “ Jose”
by hurling chair& table on his ass. A Mexican American, which isn’t a anglo. In case some of you can’t tell. Then, later, that same year, I over heard the same asshole (African American) telling our councilor, Mrs. Hall, also a black, “ all WHITES were racist”, word for fucking word. Wowza. Anyone catch the hypocrisy? Jesus H Christ, already. I hate hypocrites, I hate them. May they all rot in hell. Goatfuckers. Don't kid your selves, blacks can be plenty racist. So, um, were does that leave us?

SFC Ollie told me, "racism = stupidity."

Yet two of the nation's biggest "racists", William Pierce and William Shockley, were...

a rocket scientist (literally)

William Luther Pierce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and a Nobel Prize-winning physicist

William Shockley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I have certainly encountered racially hostile people who were not world-traveled or well-educated. But does this negate the general accuracy of the notion of racial difference, or the legitimacy of the hostile stance?

I mean, a redneck might say, "I hate *******. I don't live near 'em."

What's going on here?
I think a productive discussion of this topic calls for a clear understanding of exactly what the word racism means. I once posted a message in this forum asking that question and there were only three replies, which I infer to mean that most participants here have difficulty in defining their real feelings where race is concerned.

So I'll ask the same question again: What is racism? (And consulting a dictionary is not productive.)

Nowadays the term "racist" is meaningless.

I agree. Disagree with the Jew and you're anti-semetic, disagree with the Negro and you're a anti-Negro, disagree with the Republican Party and you're anti-American, etc. etc. etc.

Racist means nothing, nothing at all.

Forum List

Back