Are Racists Dumb?

Actually, people feel better when they think they are superior to someone.

I certainly think my logical arguments are superior to your emotional ones. Is that what you meant? Hahaha

Your side is very thin on evidence, with little chance of getting more. So you spend your time on insults and complaints. Or ducking and deflection.

I realize I'm not going to change your mind but you could change mine if you had a plausible explanation. You see, I used to be on your side until my thoughts were refuted by studies designed to find the facts.

Your anecdote on DWB: my turnpike survey of thousands of speeders photographed. You said everyone pulled over was black: I said blacks were pulled over less often than their rate of speeding.

You prefer emotion, I prefer logic. East is east and west is west...

Actually, people feel better when they think they are superior to someone.

I certainly think my logical arguments are superior to your emotional ones. Is that what you meant? Hahaha

Your side is very thin on evidence, with little chance of getting more. So you spend your time on insults and complaints. Or ducking and deflection.

I realize I'm not going to change your mind but you could change mine if you had a plausible explanation. You see, I used to be on your side until my thoughts were refuted by studies designed to find the facts.

Your anecdote on DWB: my turnpike survey of thousands of speeders photographed. You said everyone pulled over was black: I said blacks were pulled over less often than their rate of speeding.

You prefer emotion, I prefer logic. East is east and west is west...

Hey stupid......if you're so smart, why did you confuse me with Zona? He's the one that counted cars, not me.

Try again IdiotC.

OK, it was Zona who counted cars. sorry.

Racism is dumb. If as a white person I refuse to call on a black man to do an important job, EVEN THOUGH he's the best qualified and send in a white person instead who fucks up the job?

I'd expect to be called stupid at a minimum...............

to you this is a realistic example. to me it is farfetched. talented blacks are in short supply and in high demand. your statement is contrary to the reality of life. blacks need and use affirmative action to get in the door. once in, the reality of their lower skills and qualifications make it hard to promote them.

Racism is dumb. If as a white person I refuse to call on a black man to do an important job, EVEN THOUGH he's the best qualified and send in a white person instead who fucks up the job?

to you this is a realistic example. to me it is farfetched. talented blacks are in short supply and in high demand. your statement is contrary to the reality of life. blacks need and use affirmative action to get in the door. once in, the reality of their lower skills and qualifications make it hard to promote them.

Quite often, during the 20 years I was in the Navy, I would see many black men who were better qualified than their white counterparts. Same thing with some Philippino and Hispanic people.

Whites aren't always the best for the job, and yes, there are many times that I've known blacks who were smarter as well as better qualified than their white counterparts.

Wanna know why? Because racist cocksuckers like you who were in a position of power made them work twice as hard for the same qualification.

Don't believe me? Check out the movie "Men of Honor" sometime. That is based on a true story by the way.

I've seen lots of assholes spew bullshit like what you do.

Don't you think that entirely depends on the skill desired?

As fas as generalizing like that, don't be ridiculous. Black people are not genetically inferior to white people. Although in a thread in the current events forum Sangha was espousing that very idea............

Don't you think that entirely depends on the skill desired?

As fas as generalizing like that, don't be ridiculous. Black people are not genetically inferior to white people. Although in a thread in the current events forum Sangha was espousing that very idea............

This is a message board, people generalize. What part of my post are you at odds with?

Talented blacks are in short supply? Besides sports and entertainment, where are the blacks in proportion to other races? Every job that has skill requirements is under pressure to lower standards for blacks. They won't or can't compete.

Talented blacks in high demand? Are there any medium to large companies in the States that don't have outreach programs to find qualified or even minimally qualified blacks?

Once a black has been hired, usually with lower qualifications, how can you find the reasons to promote her when she is competing against the fully or exceptionally qualified non-preffered hires? Look at schools; half of black school teachers can't even pass state proficiency exams.

But I suppose you are right about what skills are being sought after. If you need an ex-jock to glad hand with your customers instead of skilled and competent workers...

Lowered standards to allow blacks to advance?

Ever been in the military IdiotC? No standards have been lowered for ANY races, we all have to meet the same qualifications to advance.

And yes.........there are MANY blacks and minorities in upper echelon ranks.

Try again dipshit.

Lowered standards to allow blacks to advance?

Ever been in the military IdiotC? No standards have been lowered for ANY races, we all have to meet the same qualifications to advance.

And yes.........there are MANY blacks and minorities in upper echelon ranks.

Try again dipshit.

The military uses IQ tests to choose its enlistees. IQ90 is roughly the cut off, disqualifying the majority of blacks. When they tried relaxing the standards it was disasterous. Are there smart and talented blacks? Of course, intelligence theory even predicts how many there are.

Edit- and if there are more blacks in higher echelon positions than predicted by intelligence theory then there is likely some sort of affirmative action being taken

Last edited:
You've obviously never been in the Navy. It's a combination of time in service, time in paygrade, total active service, as well as various point awards for individually earned awards.

The other 1/3 is how you score on the test.

Is there affirmative action in the military? Fuck no........we're military not a bunch of whining civilians.

You've obviously never been in the Navy. It's a combination of time in service, time in paygrade, total active service, as well as various point awards for individually earned awards.

The other 1/3 is how you score on the test.

Is there affirmative action in the military? Fuck no........we're military not a bunch of whining civilians.

How does adding seniority into the mix prove there is no AA? The military preselects for IQ, and if the upper echelons are not predominantly Cat I and Cat II , I think there is vestigal affirmative action. I f you are saying there is much less in the Forces, I agree, because there has already been a weeding out of undesirable recruits. An employer probably gets more information by knowing a black applicant was honourably discharged from the military than knowing the applicant has a college degree.

Of course there have been some unfortunate stories lately of large preferences given to minorities applying to West Point and other military academies but that's not what you were referring to.

I've never been an officer.

Stayed enlisted.......I actually like working for a living.

Hey now, i don't know about the Navy , but some officers do work you know.

Some do, but most don't. It's all a bunch of politics that I never wanted to have anything to do with, but unfortunately, due to my billet and job, had to deal with on a regular basis.

Which is why I never applied for officer programs, even though I could have. Didn't like the bullshit that went along with it.

Me? I'd rather be rewarded for my own merits.

Blacks are dumber?

Yes.

There is a wealth of evidence in support of this fact.

Half Sigma: An essay on race and intelligence

What informs your opinion that it's a myth?

My opinion? Ever stop to consider the fact that inner city schools aren't up to the same standards as those of the suburbs?

If your education system is sub par, you will test sub par as well.

Nope. If your BRAIN is subpar -- and your population's brain is subpar -- you will test low even if they build you Olympic swimming pools and provide you with Harvard-educated teachers. Because that's exactly what's happened, all over America. The blacks said "we demand white schools" and got them... and the little black darlings welcome this gift by shitting all over it. Read up on it. Black test scores haven't budged, despite billions of additional funding for schools.

From Cato:

http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-298.html

For decades critics of the public schools have been saying, "You can't solve educational problems by throwing money at them." The education establishment and its supporters have replied, "No one's ever tried." In Kansas City they did try. To improve the education of black students and encourage desegregation, a federal judge invited the Kansas City, Missouri, School District to come up with a cost-is-no-object educational plan and ordered local and state taxpayers to find the money to pay for it.

Kansas City spent as much as $11,700 per pupil--more money per pupil, on a cost of living adjusted basis, than any other of the 280 largest districts in the country. The money bought higher teachers' salaries, 15 new schools, and such amenities as an Olympic-sized swimming pool with an underwater viewing room, television and animation studios, a robotics lab, a 25-acre wildlife sanctuary, a zoo, a model United Nations with simultaneous translation capability, and field trips to Mexico and Senegal. The student-teacher ratio was 12 or 13 to 1, the lowest of any major school district in the country.

The results were dismal. Test scores did not rise; the black-white gap did not diminish; and there was less, not greater, integration.

Last edited:

Hey now, i don't know about the Navy , but some officers do work you know.

Some do, but most don't. It's all a bunch of politics that I never wanted to have anything to do with, but unfortunately, due to my billet and job, had to deal with on a regular basis.

Which is why I never applied for officer programs, even though I could have. Didn't like the bullshit that went along with it.

Me? I'd rather be rewarded for my own merits.

No doubt some officers are dumb shits. But those are mostly the ones who come straight out of the college into a butter bar. Some came up through the ranks before going to OCS and realize what's what.

And the notion that the military promotes anyone who is unqualified based on color or anything else is as you suggested, stupid.

These guys are just showing their asses.

I never said advancements were based on color.

I said they were based on merit based on your test score for the next paygrade, time in service, time in paygrade, evaluations and any individual awards.

It's these racist fucks that think that. 20 years in the Navy......I know better.

SFC Ollie told me, "racism = stupidity."

Yet two of the nation's biggest "racists", William Pierce and William Shockley, were...

a rocket scientist (literally)

William Luther Pierce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and a Nobel Prize-winning physicist

William Shockley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I have certainly encountered racially hostile people who were not world-traveled or well-educated. But does this negate the general accuracy of the notion of racial difference, or the legitimacy of the hostile stance?

I mean, a redneck might say, "I hate *******. I don't live near 'em."

But a white yuppie also doesn't live near blacks -- nor will he or she send their kids to school with them.

What's going on here?

Are racists dumb???

Does your shoe smell???

so you aren't interested in getting into merit situations. you only expect seniority advances. and yet you know about the 'higher echelon' decisions? I suppose you think you know all about officers but they don't know anything about you non-coms, right?

Forum List

Back