Are people this dumb or

are they just regurgitating the stewpud they are taught?

Guess Who College Students Think Is More of a Villain Than Lenin Stalin and Mao

kk7.jpg

Albert Einstein? Albert is the number 1 hero of all time?

good god, this makes me want to tell my kids to not go to college.

Pol Pot was a mass murderer as well.

well, they ARE correct about FDR and Marx, and gates aint yet done with his evil of saving lives from malaria, just to have them watch their kids die from being unable to properly raise them . Wh

well if you can show me this is bullshit, I'll ask for the thread to be taken down.
You're right, I spoke too soon, because I thought this poll only polled American colleges and universities. When you factor in cross cultural differences it makes sense.

What it does not support are American right wing political notions that college doesn't teach people anything of value. This is to be expected when the strongest demographic the Republican base has is white men without college degrees. It's no wonder they'd be resentful of people who went to college because college graduates tend to make more money that people without college degrees

The World History Survey (WHS) involving 6,902 university students in 37 countries evaluating 40 figures from world history.

The highest consensus across cultures involved scientific innovators, with Einstein having the most positive evaluation overall.

Peaceful humanitarians like Mother Theresa and Gandhi followed.

There was much less cross-cultural consistency in the evaluation of negative figures, led by Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein.

Secular and Religious Idealists were overwhelmingly prevalent in Christian countries.

Political Realists were common in Muslim and Asian countries.

The countries were Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Fiji, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, UK, and USA.

PLOS ONE Heroes and Villains of World History across Cultures
well, it took the racist long enough to show, glad you degenerates waited until late in the postings
well if you can show me this is bullshit, I'll ask for the thread to be taken down.
You're right, I spoke too soon, because I thought this poll only polled American colleges and universities. When you factor in cross cultural differences it makes sense.

What it does not support are American right wing political notions that college doesn't teach people anything of value. This is to be expected when the strongest demographic the Republican base has is white men without college degrees. It's no wonder they'd be resentful of people who went to college because college graduates tend to make more money that people without college degrees

The World History Survey (WHS) involving 6,902 university students in 37 countries evaluating 40 figures from world history.

The highest consensus across cultures involved scientific innovators, with Einstein having the most positive evaluation overall.

There was much less cross-cultural consistency in the evaluation of negative figures, led by Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein.

Secular and Religious Idealists were overwhelmingly prevalent in Christian countries.

The countries were Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Fiji, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, UK, and USA.

well, it took the racist long enough to show, glad you degenerates waited until late in the postings
What does racism have to do with your xenophobia or your typical GOP myopic revisionist tendencies?
nothing in that line is even remotely true.

you brought race into this, and proved you are a bigot.

It's not my fault you have honestly issues.
Where did I mention race?

Answer: not once.

You do understand the difference between culture and race...don't you?

you mentioned race

you are either an idiot or a liar.

I'll let you decide, but plz let me know.

well, they ARE correct about FDR and Marx, and gates aint yet done with his evil of saving lives from malaria, just to have them watch their kids die from being unable to properly raise them . Wh
fdr was the most evil man to ever sit in the WH.

human experimentation, segregation of the military, unconstitutional laws, tried to get the scotus enlarged so his worst laws could be passed, unjustly imprisoning innocent men, women and children, and of course, mass murder.

you lied about reading primary documents about FDR and Stalin in the original Russian..

I didn't claim to read anything in Russian, you dishonest douche.
Fine German then...

Fine nothing, douche. I never said German either. YOU are a low-life, lying sack of shit. You are a dishonest, ignorant, uninformed, greasy little piece of shit. Stop lying, stop guessing, or STFU.
If an attempt to turn your lies around on me makes you feel better, live it up.

Nobody who is truthful spends so much time defending themselves if they didn't lie.

You claimed to have read primary physical documents regarding FDR and Stalin, in the original languages(?), but they're neither in English, Russian, nor German. Someone who isn't lying would have a simple explanation

What does racism have to do with your xenophobia or your typical GOP myopic revisionist tendencies?
nothing in that line is even remotely true.

you brought race into this, and proved you are a bigot.

It's not my fault you have honestly issues.
Where did I mention race?

Answer: not once.

You do understand the difference between culture and race...don't you?

you mentioned race

you are either an idiot or a liar.

I'll let you decide, but plz let me know.
I was describing the strongest demographic that Fox News has, and leaving out elements of that strongest demographic would have been inaccurate.

In order be racist, or display racism, one must believe, or express a belief that any one race is superior, or inferior, to any other race. I did neither.

Furthermore... being "white" myself...I find it childish when other white men claim racism victim status.

You didn't understand that the study you posted, didn't support your regurgitated Fox News talking points, and when people used the study against your argument, you abandon your position and seek refuge in weak foundationless retorts

You and the guy who lies about being a history teacher deserve each other

kk7.jpg

In the Cloward-Piven curriculum, individuals who make positive contributions to Western Civilization are EVUL, so it's not a surprise that students instructed according to their agenda create this ranking.

Having a college degree, says that you are programmable, and that's what corporations want.

Having a college degree, says that you are programmable, and that's what corporations want.
Corporations aren't bad simply because they're corporations.

The corporation I work for wants to pay me more money if I complete my degree, and I'll accept that, once I actually have one.

Corporations that are bad, are not bad because the people in them have degrees. There are lot's of valid reason they're bad without adding their need for employees with advanced degrees to that list

The corporation I work for wants to pay me more money if I complete my degree, and I'll accept that, once I actually have one.

Corporations that are bad, are not bad because the people in them have degrees. There are lot's of valid reason they're bad without adding their need for employees with advanced degrees to that list
You missed the point. It wasn't about corporations, it was about being programmed.... Kinda like training a dog.

kk7.jpg

I don't believe it.

But that is beside the point that "yes" "people are that dumb"

I work with the public, and they are.
I also work with the public in a customer service oriented business..
I can attest to your opinion that there are indeed a lot of really stupid and uninformed people in our midst

Stupid people think college will make them smarter. Smart people know it doesn't, and are less impressionable.
Smart people know what that little piece of paper saying you graduated can do for them.
Really? Such as?....
How many college grads are serving coffee at Starbucks? Bartending? Waiting tables? Or have jobs that have zero ties to their major?
This is not to imply that a college degree is not worth the effort. It is. However only if the degree is marketable in the arena of the business world...
No one is going to hire a graduate with a degree in Afro-American Studies, Women's Studies or Ancient Greek Philosophy....

I'm not buying it. Our stupid kids don't know half the names on that list. Charlemagne, right...... :420:
Half those kids cannot identify the name of their US House member or US Senators. And to ask them basic civics questions such as the number of Justices sitting on the SCOTUS or the immediate order of succession should the POTUS become incapacitated or demised, you'd may as well hand them a gun to point at their temple

You missed the point. It wasn't about corporations, it was about being programmed.... Kinda like training a dog.
Well then, I must acknowledge that freedom in America isn't really freedom in many cases.

You have plenty of freedom to go to school as a child, and get a job, then have a family, and a mortgage, and a car...all of which are highly regulated processes.

Freedom to deviate can be problematic.

Not sure if I'm understanding what you mean...but.....yeah

you lied about reading primary documents about FDR and Stalin in the original Russian..

I didn't claim to read anything in Russian, you dishonest douche.
Fine German then...

Fine nothing, douche. I never said German either. YOU are a low-life, lying sack of shit. You are a dishonest, ignorant, uninformed, greasy little piece of shit. Stop lying, stop guessing, or STFU.
If an attempt to turn your lies around on me makes you feel better, live it up.

Nobody who is truthful spends so much time defending themselves if they didn't lie.

You claimed to have read primary physical documents regarding FDR and Stalin, in the original languages(?), but they're neither in English, Russian, nor German. Someone who isn't lying would have a simple explanation

The only lies and assumptions here are your own, douche.

Go back and try to re-read the remarks you have misunderstood, idiot.

Forum List

Back