Cruz Proves Theory; Right Wingers Can't Imagine Things Until It Happens To Them.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Right Wingers Can't Imagine Things Until It Happens To Them. By this obviously I mean theoretical scenario's. The ability to think about a scenario that might happen to YOU.

(T)Cruz wants Federal assistance.....After shutting down our Federal Government, this is just a joke. Not sure why we spend time with these knuckle draggers, but here we go.

(R) Rob Portman changed his mind about gay marriage after his son Will came out to him as a gay.
CNN Exclusive One conservative s dramatic reversal on gay marriage - CNNPolitics.com

(R) or (T) Scott DesJarlais was a pro-life, family-values congressman who worked as a doctor before winning election as a Tea Party-backed Republican. He got his mistress pregnant and practically asked her to get an abortion.

(R) Chris Christie openly discussed how Federal Aid to Katrina was a bad thing. Then Hurricane Sandy happened and he wanted/needed aid Federally.

(R) Michael Burgess~"Like most conservatives, Burgess voted to reauthorize the Patriot Act in 2011. He believed that its surveillance powers would only be used to surveil terrorists calling other terrorists in foreign countries.

However, Burgess’ position changed when former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden revealed the existence of the NSA’s metadata program..."

The words were in the bill when it came out. It directly stated in the bill that we would be spying. For YEARS in all forums people were discussing the NSA spying and it was bumped to "Conspiracy Theory" even though it was directly written in that bill of law. It literally took some nobody working there to step and say, "Yep, we've been doing that" to change the mind of the people who should have been reading laws to begin with!

So instead of reading laws, Michael Burgess changed his mind once the flaws actually took place. This scenario wasn't a case of "projection" or the ability to see what could be done, it was opposite projection. Words in front of your face, then it happens, then the turn around "wait a minute, this isn't right". :confused-84:

Why doesn't the Right Wing have the ability to project a scenario? Perhaps it's the same reasons mosts artists are Left Wingers. The ability to see something that isn't directly in front of you. :eek-52:

Lmao is that like the Unions and Obama care and LA $15 dollar minimum wage?

You responded before you had time to read. Thanks for playing. Nice job getting the 1st to reply with no context award :anj_stfu:

If you want to debate me, you had better bring some thought with you

Last edited:

You responded before you had time to read. Thanks for playing. Nice job getting the 1st to reply with no context :anj_stfu:

hey I am bored to death tonight at work, only one machine running, was responding to your last paragraph

You responded before you had time to read. Thanks for playing. Nice job getting the 1st to reply with no context :anj_stfu:

hey I am bored to death tonight at work, only one machine running, was responding to your last paragraph

You fit the (R) mold. :bye1:

Right Wingers Can't Imagine Things Until It Happens To Them. By this obviously I mean theoretical scenario's. The ability to think about a scenario that might happen to YOU.

(T)Cruz wants Federal assistance.....After shutting down our Federal Government, this is just a joke. Not sure why we spend time with these knuckle draggers, but here we go.

(R) Rob Portman changed his mind about gay marriage after his son Will came out to him as a gay.
CNN Exclusive One conservative s dramatic reversal on gay marriage - CNNPolitics.com

(R) or (T) Scott DesJarlais was a pro-life, family-values congressman who worked as a doctor before winning election as a Tea Party-backed Republican. He got his mistress pregnant and practically asked her to get an abortion.

(R) Chris Christie openly discussed how Federal Aid to Katrina was a bad thing. Then Hurricane Sandy happened and he wanted/needed aid Federally.

(R) Michael Burgess~"Like most conservatives, Burgess voted to reauthorize the Patriot Act in 2011. He believed that its surveillance powers would only be used to surveil terrorists calling other terrorists in foreign countries.

However, Burgess’ position changed when former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden revealed the existence of the NSA’s metadata program..."

The words were in the bill when it came out. It directly stated in the bill that we would be spying. For YEARS in all forums people were discussing the NSA spying and it was bumped to "Conspiracy Theory" even though it was directly written in that bill of law. It literally took some nobody working there to step and say, "Yep, we've been doing that" to change the mind of the people who should have been reading laws to begin with!

So instead of reading laws, Michael Burgess changed his mind once the flaws actually took place. This scenario wasn't a case of "projection" or the ability to see what could be done, it was opposite projection. Words in front of your face, then it happens, then the turn around "wait a minute, this isn't right". :confused-84:

Why doesn't the Right Wing have the ability to project a scenario? Perhaps it's the same reasons mosts artists are Left Wingers. The ability to see something that isn't directly in front of you. :eek-52:
quote-although-it-is-not-true-that-all-conservatives-are-stupid-people-it-is-true-that-most-stupid-john-stuart-mill-126980.jpg

quote-although-it-is-not-true-that-all-conservatives-are-stupid-people-it-is-true-that-most-stupid-john-stuart-mill-126980.jpg

Left Wingers have major flaws too.

The only people "stupid" are the ones biased about information and think the other party is the only reason for our flawed Country.

So it would depend on your definition of "Conservative". If it was Conservative thinking or spending. Since you said, "stupid" I'll assume you meant in the thought process.

Actually, Cruz is the perfect example of how being "saved" requires one to lose all sense of the ironic.

The only people "stupid" are the ones biased about information and think the other party is the only reason for our flawed Country.

So it would depend on your definition of "Conservative". If it was Conservative thinking or spending. Since you said, "stupid" I'll assume you meant in the thought process.
I feel like the general character flaw affecting SOME on the left is pretentiousness. Conservatives, on the other hand, by and large; are stupid, selfish, and bigoted pieces of trash.

I feel like the general character flaw affecting SOME on the left is pretentiousness. Conservatives, on the other hand, by and large; are stupid, selfish, and bigoted pieces of trash.

Party bias makes you blind to reality. ALL parties are bias, on topics which makes them unable to THINK. Ignore the platform. Think for yourselves people. Stop letting parties dictate your thought process.

I've had lot's of debates that end with, "Yea but we only believe in this because of the bigger picture"

Party bias makes you blind to reality. ALL parties are bias, on topics which makes them unable to THINK. Ignore the platform. Think for yourselves people. Stop letting parties dictate your thought process.

I've had lot's of debates that end with, "Yea but we only believe in this because of the bigger picture"
Well see I'm not talking about democrats and republicans. I'm talking about liberals and conservatives. These are much more fluid ideas. Either way, I would still argue republicans, on average, are dumber than democrats.

I used to think like you. This idea of being fair for the sake of being fair when it comes to ideology and politics. Just trust me: there is such a thing as a lesser of two evils.

Well see I'm not talking about democrats and republicans. I'm talking about liberals and conservatives. These are much more fluid ideas. Either way, I would still argue republicans, on average, are dumber than democrats.

I used to think like you. This idea of being fair for the sake of being fair when it comes to ideology and politics. Just trust me: there is such a thing as a lesser of two evils.

It depends on your definition of Conservative vs. Liberal. It use to be "More of" vs. "Less of". Since the definitions changed, perspectives change.

And I can guarantee you that you NEVER THOUGHT LIKE ME. No one has.

But we all know where this "lack of thought" process stems from. We also know and see the people breaking the mold today.

If you eat meat...........there is no chance you are getting pudding

I'm a meat eater and had to edit because of the feminists, just in case.

The post is made to show decades of zero tolerance to parties. If you eat the meat, you are an intolerance to the party. This has nothing to do with meat.

Last edited:

Good thread.

Forum List

Back