Are Men Who Won’t Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots?

The contention is that all penises are just flesh. Straight men need to get over it and just have sex with women with dicks.

Are Men Who Won't Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots? | NewBostonPost

Then there is this piece:

This Trans Woman Says It's Discrimination When A Straight Man Refuses To Date Trans Women

Would any of the guys on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological man?
Would any of the women on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological woman?

If you are not attracted to them, isn't that the same as saying that men that aren't attracted to females are bigots or women that aren't attracted men are bigots? Should we all go to conversion therapy?

What say you?

who people date is none of your business, troll

It's not their business neither.

The contention is that all penises are just flesh. Straight men need to get over it and just have sex with women with dicks.

Are Men Who Won't Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots? | NewBostonPost

Then there is this piece:

This Trans Woman Says It's Discrimination When A Straight Man Refuses To Date Trans Women

Would any of the guys on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological man?
Would any of the women on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological woman?

If you are not attracted to them, isn't that the same as saying that men that aren't attracted to females are bigots or women that aren't attracted men are bigots? Should we all go to conversion therapy?

What say you?

No.

The only men that want to date "transgender", aka cross-dressing queers, are queers.

Another example showing that the ability to put words together does not constitute a genuine argument. Someone saying that not dating sexually confused individuals is bigotry does not make it so.

There are a lot of so called men you can't even tell " Were" men and if they had it whacked well you just might never know providing they had a good surgeon. Can you tell this was a man.
View attachment 140881

8 Transgender Models You Need to Know
There is a "woman" (I think) who works at a local Speedway that I'm pretty sure is supposed to be female, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. She/he just has that androgynous look.

There are a few that come to our Outreach to eat, easy to spot
lack of a pee pee? :)

The dumb bitch pushing this is a SJW working on manipulating the population into feeling " GUILTY" gawd dam so many people are MK ULTRA victims who can't pick up on why social engineering occurs and why they do it not even the dumbasses out there writing the articles about such as the chic whose working on the same incident to occur as the asses who tried the " WHITE GUILT" or BLM, or OPEN BORDERS is it that hard to connect the fkn dots to SOCIALLY ENGINEERING the public .

Yet the dumbed down can't figure out why the Nation is falling apart and started ever since that Muslim Obama became President.

The dumb bitch pushing this is a SJW working on manipulating the population into feeling " GUILTY" gawd dam so many people are MK ULTRA victims who can't pick up on why social engineering occurs and why they do it not even the dumbasses out there writing the articles about such as the chic whose working on the same incident to occur as the asses who tried the " WHITE GUILT" or BLM, or OPEN BORDERS is it that hard to connect the fkn dots to SOCIALLY ENGINEERING the public .

Yet the dumbed down can't figure out why the Nation is falling apart and started ever since that Muslim Obama became President.

The military is NOT a social experiment. It is not a place for people to go get free sex changes because they have decided what’s between their legs doesn’t “define” them anymore. It is not a place for the mentally ill or physically disabled.

Whats really funny is how bigoted gays are toward the transgendered :badgrin:

That particular transwoman who is so publicly complaining is grossly obese. He would not have a man even if he was born a woman. This fat, ugly person has parlayed freakishness into publicity.

Whats really funny is how bigoted gays are toward the transgendered :badgrin:

Hell, no lefties are commenting on this either. This must be a real moral issue for them. It pretty well exposes the lefts empty support.

Nope! Never, never, never, never, never ever!

Well, if he's got a great lookin' ass...

I heard Jenner has a modified ass
Jenner doesn't like men.

That we know of, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future you don't find him dating some guy.
Nah. That's why he lost his show. The producers laid down the law. Start dating men or you're gone. Show is off the air.

Forum List

Back