France goes Communist?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Yup.

France elected a new president, turning away the woman who would have restored the foundering country's economy and one off his first actions is to lean so far left the country could tip into the sea!

Macron Nationalizes Shipyard, Spooking Outsiders

Yes, Macron has NATIONALIZED shipbuilding - as Bloomberg put it: "Spooking outsiders".

(Quoted material below in blue)

Move that harkens back to old French ways pleases nationalists

As first steps go, President Emmanuel Macron’s decision Thursday to nationalize a shipyard is as French as it gets.

The move, aimed at blocking Italy’s Fincantieri SpA from taking control of the 155-year-old shipbuilder, is confounding those who’ve been expecting Macron to ring in a new era of business friendliness. The week had after all started with his attempt to put France’s finances in order by deciding on Monday to slash public spending on housing. And then this.

“Macron is all about strengthening the business environment in France but his first action is more interventionism,” said Ludovic Subran, chief economist at Euler Hermes in Paris. “For the private sector, this sends the wrong message.”

What the hell? We pulled the French government's asses out of the fire twice and if it wasn't for the US and NATO, Russia might have extended their empire all the way to France, after WW2.

I feel for the French people, having such a commie shithead running their country.

Fuck France... they're a lost cause. The people are getting what they want.

They're probably letting all those radical muslims they love so much vote.

Last edited:
The Italians might dominate French ship making, but they will never take over Frances white flag industry.

You do realize our state and Fed gov own everything right? Don't pay taxes for 2 years and say goodbye to my home at least in my locale. The only reason Trump is maintained was he was too big to fail, so they said use your name, that is all he had under the façade of being wealthy.

Forum List

Back