Are Men Who Won’t Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots?

There are a lot of so called men you can't even tell " Were" men and if they had it whacked well you just might never know providing they had a good surgeon. Can you tell this was a man.
View attachment 140881

8 Transgender Models You Need to Know
There is a "woman" (I think) who works at a local Speedway that I'm pretty sure is supposed to be female, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. She/he just has that androgynous look.

There are a few that come to our Outreach to eat, easy to spot

The contention is that all penises are just flesh. Straight men need to get over it and just have sex with women with dicks.

Are Men Who Won't Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots? | NewBostonPost

Then there is this piece:

This Trans Woman Says It's Discrimination When A Straight Man Refuses To Date Trans Women

Would any of the guys on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological man?
Would any of the women on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological woman?

If you are not attracted to them, isn't that the same as saying that men that aren't attracted to females are bigots or women that aren't attracted men are bigots? Should we all go to conversion therapy?

What say you?

who people date is none of your business, troll

Are you trying to tell me you couldn't tell the difference between a natural, born that way coochie and one that's a hacked off johnson and tucked inside?

.......... :uhoh3:
Not so fast there, Captain Quick Draw.

Lots of Western men fall for the attractive Ladyboy that they could not believe was a woman, especially after weeks of "full service" evenings.

Confession: I was fooled by a ladyboy

I admit it - and completely without the slightest hint of embarrassment - only amazement.

Before travelling to Phuket, I had heard many stories from my friends who had partied hard in the Patong strip - Bangla Street.

"I can guarantee one of 'em will fool ya, and ya won't even know it," my mate warned me before I jetsetted off.

"There's at least one in every bar."

I now have only myself to blame, as upon retrospect the warning signs were all there.

Big feet, broad shoulders, and thick veins are normally your best bets.

But the eyes normally overlook these subtle hints, instead diverting them to attractive facial features, perfect make-up, thin legs and surgery enhanced breasts....

When I say fooled, I don't mean that led to physical contact - more like money loss.

I was just an observer, or a quiet admirer, if you will.

As we tipped a group of eight dancers several hundred baht to keep dancing for our table, we took bets on who were the girls and who were the boys. Like me, all at the table were fooled thinking the majority were, well, girls.

So we asked a kind bar attendant to settle the score.​

"All ladyboy! Ladyboy all!" she half replied, half exclaimed....​

The contention is that all penises are just flesh. Straight men need to get over it and just have sex with women with dicks.

This Trans Woman Says It's Discrimination When A Straight Man Refuses To Date Trans Women

Would any of the guys on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological man?
Would any of the women on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological woman?

If you are not attracted to them, isn't that the same as saying that men that aren't attracted to females are bigots or women that aren't attracted men are bigots? Should we all go to conversion therapy?

What say you?

And whoever people choose not to date is nobody's business either

Well, the ones you spot are easy to spot.

There are transgenders you would never guess were transgender.

But that does not make them into the opposite gender that they were born with.

They just sometimes disguise it well.

What say you?

And whoever people choose not to date is nobody's business either

er... pretty much.

was there a disagreement there?

I think the point was that the subject of the troll thread is an irrelevancy.

Well, the ones you spot are easy to spot.

There are transgenders you would never guess were transgender.

But that does not make them into the opposite gender that they were born with.

They just sometimes disguise it well.

Yeah, even our seven year old daughter can spot them, she looks at them like they have worms coming out their ears. Funny

Are you trying to tell me you couldn't tell the difference between a natural, born that way coochie and one that's a hacked off johnson and tucked inside?

.......... :uhoh3:
Not so fast there, Captain Quick Draw.

Lots of Western men fall for the attractive Ladyboy that they could not believe was a woman, especially after weeks of "full service" evenings.

Confession: I was fooled by a ladyboy

I admit it - and completely without the slightest hint of embarrassment - only amazement.

Before travelling to Phuket, I had heard many stories from my friends who had partied hard in the Patong strip - Bangla Street.

"I can guarantee one of 'em will fool ya, and ya won't even know it," my mate warned me before I jetsetted off.

"There's at least one in every bar."

I now have only myself to blame, as upon retrospect the warning signs were all there.

Big feet, broad shoulders, and thick veins are normally your best bets.

But the eyes normally overlook these subtle hints, instead diverting them to attractive facial features, perfect make-up, thin legs and surgery enhanced breasts....

When I say fooled, I don't mean that led to physical contact - more like money loss.

I was just an observer, or a quiet admirer, if you will.

As we tipped a group of eight dancers several hundred baht to keep dancing for our table, we took bets on who were the girls and who were the boys. Like me, all at the table were fooled thinking the majority were, well, girls.

So we asked a kind bar attendant to settle the score.​

"All ladyboy! Ladyboy all!" she half replied, half exclaimed....​
More like "the confessions of an idiot."

And "lots of western men," ya... I doubt that.

Nope
And
Nope

If that makes me a bigot so be it.
Bingo.

i would rather be seen as a bigot than go to bed with a dickless man.

This guy still has a dick and wants to sleep with you! That is what is so freaking nuts. If I were tell a homosexual who care if the person is female, sleep with her anyway, man the whole gay community would be at me because a gay person can't help who they are attracted to.

Are gays and lesbians bigoted because they find only same sex people attractive.

There are a lot of so called men you can't even tell " Were" men and if they had it whacked well you just might never know providing they had a good surgeon. Can you tell this was a man.
View attachment 140881

I'll be in my bunk ...

37827_original.jpg

What say you?

The guy who tweeted out his opinion thinks it is his! As do many transgenders.

It isn't any of their business who I date either

Notice how you avoid the issue altogether. You seem to be the troll. Idiot!

What say you?
I don't hang out with people that have sever mental disabilities much less the desire to fuck or date them.

What say you?

Jill's daily dose of reading comprehension fail.

What say you?

go back to your bottle

What say you?

go back to your bottle
And her daily does of character assassination fail.

Two in one day! You go girl!

Other than Jill's trolling and not even addressing the issue, the left is staying far away from this thread. This can't be easy for them.

View attachment 140881

There is a "woman" (I think) who works at a local Speedway that I'm pretty sure is supposed to be female, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. She/he just has that androgynous look.

yup.

Gays and lesbians would dearly appreciate the fashioning of some sort of punishment for those who refuse to have relationships with them.

What say you?

It seems that they're aiming for law that will make it mandatory to date trans. :D

Forum List

Back