Are Men Who Won’t Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots?

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
The contention is that all penises are just flesh. Straight men need to get over it and just have sex with women with dicks.

Are Men Who Won't Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots? | NewBostonPost

Then there is this piece:

This Trans Woman Says It's Discrimination When A Straight Man Refuses To Date Trans Women

Would any of the guys on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological man?
Would any of the women on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological woman?

If you are not attracted to them, isn't that the same as saying that men that aren't attracted to females are bigots or women that aren't attracted men are bigots? Should we all go to conversion therapy?

What say you?

What male, other than a pervert, would be sexually attracted to another male, even it's been hacked up, implanted, took hormones and grew long hair?

Disgusting, no matter what. Nothing bigoted about it. Calling someone a bigot is just one of the progs buzz words they love to use and abuse.

The contention is that all penises are just flesh. Straight men need to get over it and just have sex with women with dicks.

This Trans Woman Says It's Discrimination When A Straight Man Refuses To Date Trans Women

Would any of the guys on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological man?
Would any of the women on this board sleep with a pre-op transgender biological woman?

If you are not attracted to them, isn't that the same as saying that men that aren't attracted to females are bigots or women that aren't attracted men are bigots? Should we all go to conversion therapy?

What say you?

So if you find out you have been deceived is that ok too. If people don't have honesty wtf do we have laws for.
Just do what we want because deceiving people makes one a total loser and a bigot.

Would you want to marry lets say a woman, go through the process only to find out AFTER tying the knot you just married a man.
or
How about tying the knot and finding out they were an ex con, hey why be a bigot when you find out that wife or husband is an ex-con. the point " Deceived" lied to . ....

What say you?

So if you find out you have been deceived is that ok too. If people don't have honesty wtf do we have laws for.
Just do what we want because deceiving people makes one a total loser and a bigot.

Would you want to marry lets say a woman, go through the process only to find out AFTER tying the knot you just married a man.
or
How about tying the knot and finding out they were an ex con, hey why be a bigot when you find out that wife or husband is an ex-con. the point " Deceived" lied to . ....
Are you trying to tell me you couldn't tell the difference between a natural, born that way coochie and one that's a hacked off johnson and tucked inside?

.......... :uhoh3:

What say you?

or
Are you trying to tell me you couldn't tell the difference between a natural, born that way coochie and one that's a hacked off johnson and tucked inside?

LOL I don't know I don't have a penis bhahahaah.

But hey there are some that totally look female what it would be like to stick it in one well that I can tell you.

I'm guessing some of the leftist men on here would, not many from the right if any at all.

Not doing so doesn't make you a bigot anymore than not dating outside your race does, it's a personal preference

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I can see it now. We're getting undressed to go to bed and she looks over and says "My dick was bigger than that when I was a man".

Bigots are the ones who claim that a man who isn't attracted to another man is a "bigot".

There are a lot of so called men you can't even tell " Were" men and if they had it whacked well you just might never know providing they had a good surgeon. Can you tell this was a man.
upload_2017-7-27_17-30-16.png

8 Transgender Models You Need to Know

What say you?

* VOMIT *

What say you?

or

.......... :uhoh3:

I can tell a gay a mile a way most trannies too since most have an Adams apple, there are some who can fool you though like in the pics I posted on this particular post.

That's all i'm saying , looking at one whose had it chopped off I couldn't tell you I never saw one butched off before.

Not doing so doesn't make you a bigot anymore thsn not dating outside your race does, it's a personal preference
Well, this is the definition of a bigot:

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

So you're right. That doesn't make you a bigot, but the Intolerant leftist posters here do fit the definition.

There are a lot of so called men you can't even tell " Were" men and if they had it whacked well you just might never know providing they had a good surgeon. Can you tell this was a man.
View attachment 140881

8 Transgender Models You Need to Know
There is a "woman" (I think) who works at a local Speedway that I'm pretty sure is supposed to be female, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. She/he just has that androgynous look.

Forum List

Back